Gun guys, Beretta?

newmann
Edited Date/Time 10/3/2015 5:57am
Been looking at a Wilson Combat version of the Beretta M9. With the M9 being the sidearm of the military I have been wanting to get one and with Wilson putting their touches to it, I figure it will probably be nearly as good as one could expect. Limited production so should retain value pretty good I would think. Anyone here have any experience with the 92G Brigadier?

|
kongols
9/30/2015 11:58am
I just got this set.

Not really, just thought it was badass.
J.F.S
9/30/2015 1:24pm
newmann wrote:
Been looking at a Wilson Combat version of the Beretta M9. With the M9 being the sidearm of the military I have been wanting to get...
Been looking at a Wilson Combat version of the Beretta M9. With the M9 being the sidearm of the military I have been wanting to get one and with Wilson putting their touches to it, I figure it will probably be nearly as good as one could expect. Limited production so should retain value pretty good I would think. Anyone here have any experience with the 92G Brigadier?

No, never killed anyone, so I do not really know how good it works.
MR. X
9/30/2015 1:27pm
J.F.S wrote:
My guns have never killed anyone and i could give a detailed report on how they all shoot.
newmann
9/30/2015 2:31pm
J.F.S wrote:

The Shop

9/30/2015 2:45pm
J.F.S wrote:
SSShhhh its for self defence, remember
newmann
9/30/2015 2:56pm
SSShhhh its for self defence, remember
Actually just for shooting paper. More fun than trying to get that little white ball in that hole way out there.

Besides, youngest son is in the Marines and thought he might like something familiar to practice with when he's home. But go ahead on with your cool story , Bro...Wink
newmann
9/30/2015 3:36pm
Got JFS some patches at the gun show.

9/30/2015 4:05pm
newmann wrote:
Actually just for shooting paper. More fun than trying to get that little white ball in that hole way out there. Besides, youngest son is in...
Actually just for shooting paper. More fun than trying to get that little white ball in that hole way out there.

Besides, youngest son is in the Marines and thought he might like something familiar to practice with when he's home. But go ahead on with your cool story , Bro...Wink
Couldn't agree more, the first thing on my to do list when I visited Vegas was to get to the shooting range.
Oldnslo
9/30/2015 4:44pm
I have a 92G and the 8000F mini cougar... Both awesome pieces. The 8000F is my daily carry....
newmann
9/30/2015 6:22pm
newmann wrote:
Actually just for shooting paper. More fun than trying to get that little white ball in that hole way out there. Besides, youngest son is in...

Couldn't agree more, the first thing on my to do list when I visited Vegas was to get to the shooting range.
Shoot anything good??? A friend of mine locally is a huge war history buff and has a collection of some really amazing guns. Full autos from WW1, WW2 and Viet Nam era. One of the WW2 guns was built at a General Motors Steering gear plant when auto production ceased to support the war effort. Lots of history in some of the old stuff. Young son, pre Marines demonstrates how to mow the berm.Smile

JRT812
9/30/2015 7:06pm Edited Date/Time 9/30/2015 7:29pm
Not a fan of beretta, but love wilson. However, the nano has been on my list of wants because they came to TN. They are a good manufacturer, but I have never fell in love with any of their products.
9/30/2015 10:18pm
newmann wrote:
Been looking at a Wilson Combat version of the Beretta M9. With the M9 being the sidearm of the military I have been wanting to get...

J.F.S wrote:
10/1/2015 12:13am
Went for a package deal, shot a few pistols, pump shotgun, rifles, favourite was the Uzi (not because I have aspirations of being a gangster just liked the weighty feel and how it shot)
10/1/2015 2:11am Edited Date/Time 10/1/2015 2:12am
Went for a package deal, shot a few pistols, pump shotgun, rifles, favourite was the Uzi (not because I have aspirations of being a gangster just...
Went for a package deal, shot a few pistols, pump shotgun, rifles, favourite was the Uzi (not because I have aspirations of being a gangster just liked the weighty feel and how it shot)
Oh man that sounds like fun! I want to go abroad next year (I'm thinking Belgium) with my dad to try out some real pistols, just to have had a go.
10/1/2015 7:50am
Wasn't the m9 adopted because Reagan was trying to close a deal on some bases in Italy? They have been trying to replace it for years with a 45acp platform
Spartacus
10/1/2015 12:17pm
Actually I have a huge dick and a lot of big guns.

I flirted with the whole Beretta thing but I just couldn't come to grips with anything but my 1911's. 100,000+ rounds through them and I haven't felt the need to kill anyone yet. How strange.......

Wilson does impeccable work though so you can't go wrong there.

My only foray from 1911 land is fooling with turning an M&P PRO CORE 9mm into a USPSA Open gun shooting major.

10/1/2015 1:00pm Edited Date/Time 10/1/2015 1:03pm
None of my guns have ever been lethal weapons as of this date.

Well except my 9mm ar15. It has taken its fair share of ground hog. Saving my shed foundation every season!

Back in topic, my buddy has a 92G. Nice piece....I would buy one, just don't really have the cash this early in life in comparison to all my other expenditures.
UpTiTe
Fantasy
4091st
10/1/2015 1:06pm
newmann wrote:

If you shoot a 92g sf you'll notice a little difference in the recoil and the smoothness but not a whole lot. Its got some cool options you probably know about alreadt. If you have the money and collect them, get it.

I'm personally not a gun guy, I use to carry one for the line of work I was in but I no longer do it so I choose not to. I don't have a problem with anyone who does. I Will say that gun guys have no idea what its like to pull a gun with the intent to kill, its not an easy feeling.
MxKing809
Fantasy
315th
10/3/2015 5:57am
I had a 92 FS Custom Carry II and really liked it. I put about 1000 rounds through it and flipped it for 3 times what I paid for it.... then bought a Gen4 G19 and pocketed a grand

Post a reply to: Gun guys, Beretta?

The Latest