Got Meth?

newmann
Edited Date/Time 4/16/2016 2:31pm
|
4/14/2016 6:00pm
Wow. How many kids on welfare does she have? Guaranteed someones porkin that thing.
4/14/2016 11:09pm
Jesus...

Helluva recovery on the crusty face in the last two months. Lookin'......good....... Sick

Did some drugs in my life but can't even imagine how much of that shit you gotta do to do that to yourself.

Poor girl

MR. X
4/15/2016 4:50am
I've watched some of those shows where they show how that nasty shit is made . The one that gets me is a drug called shatter, more explosive then making meth.

The Shop

IWreckALot
4/15/2016 5:43am
Speaking of meth, I saw this story on the news this morning. . . Parents are either shooting their kids up with meth or cooking it in the house that they are living in. When it comes to anything to do with violating children in any way, I could levy some of the cruelest punishments you could ever imagine.

http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/2016/04/4-year-old-13-year-old-plano-si…

Segue that to this child story I haven't seen discussed here. Grandmother says the child fell into bath with hot water and burnt himself. Didn't seek attention for 6 days. The kid became septic, hadn't drank or ate in those 6 days so she called the paramedics when he began to die. . . The courts won't levy a punishment harsh enough for this one.

http://www.fox4news.com/news/122531503-story

There are some real fuckups out there.
MR. X
4/15/2016 6:39am
Another nasty one I saw was from russia ,it's called krokadil I think, where ever you inject it ,it eats the flesh off right to the bone . They said the life expectancy once they start using is 6 months ! WTF is wrong with people.
IWreckALot
4/15/2016 7:32am Edited Date/Time 4/15/2016 7:33am
MR. X wrote:
Another nasty one I saw was from russia ,it's called krokadil I think, where ever you inject it ,it eats the flesh off right to the...
Another nasty one I saw was from russia ,it's called krokadil I think, where ever you inject it ,it eats the flesh off right to the bone . They said the life expectancy once they start using is 6 months ! WTF is wrong with people.
The thing I don't get about meth is, the process is apparently quite a lengthy procedure. . . and a lot of shit can go wrong. And the people who would be willing to do a drug like meth, generally aren't the brightest of the bright to figure the process out. Who decided one day that they were going to start experimenting around with whatever chemicals and inject it into their veins? That's a whole lot of things to go right, for that drug to succeed.
MR. X
4/15/2016 7:50am
Seriously, it's like butane , drano ,I think some cold medicine and who know what the hell else.
Cygnus
4/15/2016 7:56am
I have been making my butane honey oil(shatter)for 30+ years and never once blew up. It's a glass tube filled with the trim from marijuana buds. I do it outside in the free air and no one dares light a match lighter or cigarette while I'm doing it. Now meth is nasty and I don't know the process for it but it includes mitigating acid and lithium from batterys among other nasty chemicals.
MR. X
4/15/2016 8:00am
Cygnus wrote:
I have been making my butane honey oil(shatter)for 30+ years and never once blew up. It's a glass tube filled with the trim from marijuana buds...
I have been making my butane honey oil(shatter)for 30+ years and never once blew up. It's a glass tube filled with the trim from marijuana buds. I do it outside in the free air and no one dares light a match lighter or cigarette while I'm doing it. Now meth is nasty and I don't know the process for it but it includes mitigating acid and lithium from batterys among other nasty chemicals.
That's the stuff where you open the butane tank and let it flood the weed trimmings in butane?
Cygnus
4/15/2016 8:05am
Cygnus wrote:
I have been making my butane honey oil(shatter)for 30+ years and never once blew up. It's a glass tube filled with the trim from marijuana buds...
MR. X wrote:
That's the stuff where you open the butane tank and let it flood the weed trimmings in butane?
Not quite. You use it like you would fill a lighter but it is a glass tube filled with MJ trim. Then it empties into a baking dish. Left outside to evaporate.
MR. X
4/15/2016 8:08am
Gotcha, I have never even seen the stuff ,I just watch the TV show Drugs inc. when I see it on.
Cygnus
4/15/2016 8:11am
And yes some idiots have made it seem extremely dangerous. Doing it in their apartments in the kitchen where the refrigerator can come on and the sparks from the motor or pilot light from the stove cause the butane to ignite. I do it outside in a light breeze preferably with a fire extinguisher right by.
Stuntman949
4/15/2016 9:03am Edited Date/Time 4/15/2016 9:03am
Cygnus wrote:
And yes some idiots have made it seem extremely dangerous. Doing it in their apartments in the kitchen where the refrigerator can come on and the...
And yes some idiots have made it seem extremely dangerous. Doing it in their apartments in the kitchen where the refrigerator can come on and the sparks from the motor or pilot light from the stove cause the butane to ignite. I do it outside in a light breeze preferably with a fire extinguisher right by.
Its not "rocket appliance" is it Ricky? Worst case Ontario, you hit it with the extinguisher?
disbanded
Fantasy
1676th
4/15/2016 10:57am
Cygnus wrote:
And yes some idiots have made it seem extremely dangerous. Doing it in their apartments in the kitchen where the refrigerator can come on and the...
A dude blew up down the road from me.
Cygnus
4/15/2016 12:23pm
Cygnus wrote:
disbanded wrote:
Ouch. Pity the fool.
Fantasy
4478th
4/15/2016 12:33pm
disbanded wrote:
Same here. A few years ago some genius was stealing anhydrous ammonia from the nurse tanks up the road. Apparently it blew up in his lap. That shit's no joke..
Cygnus
4/15/2016 12:45pm
Butane all evaporated. The hot plate helps the process speed up.

Cygnus
4/15/2016 12:56pm
disbanded wrote:
308 wrote:
Same here. A few years ago some genius was stealing anhydrous ammonia from the nurse tanks up the road. Apparently it blew up in his lap...
Same here. A few years ago some genius was stealing anhydrous ammonia from the nurse tanks up the road. Apparently it blew up in his lap. That shit's no joke..
That has nothing to do with BHO. Could
Possibly be used in meth MFG.
Fantasy
4478th
4/15/2016 1:23pm
Cygnus wrote:
That has nothing to do with BHO. Could
Possibly be used in meth MFG.
Sorry. It was Meth

Joemx
4/15/2016 1:31pm
So, just what causes the nasty road rash on the face ?

That is sickening.
motogeezer
4/15/2016 1:38pm
Joemx wrote:
So, just what causes the nasty road rash on the face ?

That is sickening.
Even light methamphetamine use can cause widespread acne due to the drug's effects of dry skin and extreme itchiness. Coupled with the common sensory hallucination factor of 'bugs crawling beneath the skin,' this often promotes obsessive scratching, picking, and resulting in many small sores and facial scarring.

More Info And Ugly Face Pics
4/15/2016 1:43pm
Cygnus wrote:
You cook meth?
motogeezer
4/15/2016 1:47pm
You guys will love this link to an ex pro and meth.

http://m.recordnet.com/article/19960604/a_news/306049945
Damn!

Another Battaglia brother involved in some way:

After a highly publicized missing-persons case, Castleman and friend John
Battaglia, 35, were found May 26 in the South Fork American River, off Highway
50 east of Placerville. Battaglias black Corvette apparently ran off the road
while they were on a trip to Lake Tahoe.

motogeezer
4/15/2016 1:50pm
Cygnus wrote:
You cook meth?
No, he's a weed aficionado.

Totally legal in his state.
4/15/2016 1:53pm
Cygnus wrote:
You admit that one here?
motogeezer
4/15/2016 2:21pm
Rooster wrote:
Look at where he lives. It's legal there.
It wasn't 30 years ago, but since he never got caught...
Cygnus
4/15/2016 6:52pm
Cygnus wrote:
You cook meth?
Hell no!

Post a reply to: Got Meth?

The Latest