Good guy with a gun...hell yeah!

newmann
Edited Date/Time 3/26/2015 2:02pm
Saved a bunch of people including children. Think of the children!Wink

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Man-Shot-in-the-Chest-Inside-…
|
newmann
3/22/2015 7:50pm
Talk about gun control, properly placed shot stopped the threat.
kongols
3/22/2015 10:46pm
Terrible example. Whole thing started because the guy had a gun. They were having arguments and you would not have this thread if the guy didn`t have a gun, perhaps there would be little story about some fist fighting in a barber shop. It`s not like he went in to rob them. They were having argument.
kongols
3/22/2015 10:48pm
I have no problem if you use your gun for your home protection, but to walk around is a different story. He`s dead because he had a gun with him and in the heat of the argument took it out.
kongols
3/22/2015 10:52pm Edited Date/Time 3/22/2015 11:02pm
Yesterday here in Latvia one dumfuck was going for a run in a woods and I guess he got scared of some dog and took out his gun and started shooting. That area was full of families with children. One guy tied him up with dog leashes and took away his gun. That guy who got tied up used to be or still is pretty high ranking official in government, I guess he figured his shit doesn`t stink.

The Shop

markit
3/23/2015 2:36am
You couldn't have put all that unrelated waste in one reply?
kongols
3/23/2015 2:42am
markit wrote:
You couldn't have put all that unrelated waste in one reply?
No
kongols
3/23/2015 2:43am Edited Date/Time 3/23/2015 2:44am
could
kongols
3/23/2015 2:45am Edited Date/Time 3/23/2015 2:45am
!
Derpin' DJ
Fantasy
2803rd
3/23/2015 3:28am
"Hell yeah! A guy with a gun killed another guy with a gun. That'll show those anti-gun folk!"

Crash82
Fantasy
1986th
3/23/2015 5:12am Edited Date/Time 3/23/2015 5:18am
kongols wrote:
Terrible example. Whole thing started because the guy had a gun. They were having arguments and you would not have this thread if the guy didn`t...
Terrible example. Whole thing started because the guy had a gun. They were having arguments and you would not have this thread if the guy didn`t have a gun, perhaps there would be little story about some fist fighting in a barber shop. It`s not like he went in to rob them. They were having argument.
Yup they should have ran to the woods and hid. You don't even know what happened, you weren't there.

"Anderson, 29, "saw a woman being attacked at night, and he went to her aid," Martin County Sheriff William Snyder said at a news conference. "In my opinion, I think he did the right thing."

A pregnant woman got jumped but that's okay huh Kong?

From NBC:

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/crime-courts/disabled-veteran-joshua-anders…

They save a pregnant woman and get 2 thugs off the street but Kong's hate of guns is more important.
kongols
3/23/2015 5:24am Edited Date/Time 3/23/2015 5:29am
kongols wrote:
Terrible example. Whole thing started because the guy had a gun. They were having arguments and you would not have this thread if the guy didn`t...
Crash82 wrote:
Yup they should have ran to the woods and hid. You don't even know what happened, you weren't there. "Anderson, 29, "saw a woman being attacked...
Yup they should have ran to the woods and hid. You don't even know what happened, you weren't there.

"Anderson, 29, "saw a woman being attacked at night, and he went to her aid," Martin County Sheriff William Snyder said at a news conference. "In my opinion, I think he did the right thing."

From NBC:

They save a pregnant woman and get 2 thugs off the street but Kong's hate of guns is more important.
The fuck are you talking about? That`s not a link Newmann posted. That`s why I wrote terrible example. And for fuck sake how many times I have write I`m not anti-gun.
Crash82
Fantasy
1986th
3/23/2015 5:34am
kongols wrote:
Crash82 wrote:
Yup they should have ran to the woods and hid. You don't even know what happened, you weren't there. "Anderson, 29, "saw a woman being attacked...

From NBC:

kongols wrote:
The fuck are you talking about? That`s not a link Newmann posted. That`s why I wrote terrible example. And for fuck sake how many times I...
The fuck are you talking about? That`s not a link Newmann posted. That`s why I wrote terrible example. And for fuck sake how many times I have write I`m not anti-gun.
Investigators say at this point it appears the shooting was in self-defense and the man likely will not face any charges. They continue to investigate however.

Maybe you should do some research before you launch your anti gun tirade!
kongols
3/23/2015 5:38am
Crash82 wrote:
[b]Investigators say at this point it appears the shooting was in self-defense and the man likely will not face any charges. They continue to investigate however.[/b]...
Investigators say at this point it appears the shooting was in self-defense and the man likely will not face any charges. They continue to investigate however.

Maybe you should do some research before you launch your anti gun tirade!
Fuck off Crash. You`re a stubborn ass.
Crash82
Fantasy
1986th
3/23/2015 5:46am
Haha love you too.
newmann
3/23/2015 6:58am
kongols wrote:
You Latvian's idea of an argument must be different than mine. Bullets flying in a crowded room with kids present doesn't really fall under my definition of "argument".
IWreckALot
3/23/2015 7:36am Edited Date/Time 3/23/2015 7:36am
kongols wrote:
Crash82 wrote:

From NBC:

kongols wrote:
The fuck are you talking about? That`s not a link Newmann posted. That`s why I wrote terrible example. And for fuck sake how many times I...
Hey Kong, I think the problem with altering the CHL gun laws is that we've got guns everywhere in America. At this point, it's a moot issue to argue to make them illegal or illegal to carry. Law abiding citizens would follow the law, and criminals wouldn't. It's just not going to happen. So you sorta have to allow CHL/ carrying. There are responsible people who will use them responsibly. That's what happened in the link that Newmann posted. The irresponsible people are the ones that need to be stopped but they're the ones who refuse to believe they're irresponsible.

I see the logic in what you're suggesting, but it completely fails in practice.
kongols
3/23/2015 8:09am
IWreckALot wrote:
Hey Kong, I think the problem with altering the CHL gun laws is that we've got guns everywhere in America. At this point, it's a moot...
Hey Kong, I think the problem with altering the CHL gun laws is that we've got guns everywhere in America. At this point, it's a moot issue to argue to make them illegal or illegal to carry. Law abiding citizens would follow the law, and criminals wouldn't. It's just not going to happen. So you sorta have to allow CHL/ carrying. There are responsible people who will use them responsibly. That's what happened in the link that Newmann posted. The irresponsible people are the ones that need to be stopped but they're the ones who refuse to believe they're irresponsible.

I see the logic in what you're suggesting, but it completely fails in practice.
I know. I just thought Newmann gave terrible example to make his point.
Crash82
Fantasy
1986th
3/23/2015 9:36am Edited Date/Time 3/23/2015 10:24am
Comical considering most gun deaths are Black on Black with unregistered or most likely stolen weapons, but go ahead with it!

The report is extremely relevant, based on recent findings that African-Americans are disproportionately affected by gun violence. According to a 2012 study by the Children's Defense Fund, gun violence is the leading cause of death for black males ages 15-19. In 2008 and 2009, black children and teenagers were 15 percent of the nation's population, however, they accounted for 45 percent of young people killed by guns.

They are saying its White peoples fault Blacks are shooting each other? Unsure
Skippie
3/23/2015 10:23am
Surprise surprise keyboardwarrior brings up race yet again.
3/23/2015 11:27am
kongols wrote:
Ah yes it's the old if we make all guns illegal then the bad guys won't be able to get them. That works every time.
Crash82
Fantasy
1986th
3/23/2015 1:19pm
It was pretty much a bunch of left wing rambling with no proof of anything. I guess the site was getting owned so bad they disabled the comments. Of course the study was done by these guys:

The study, published Oct. 31 in the peer-reviewed research journal PLOS ONE, was done by Kerry O'Brien and Walter Forrest, both behavioral scientists at Monash University in Melbourne, Australia; Dermot Lynott, a psychologist at Lancaster University in Lancaster, England; and Michael Daly, Institute of Sociomanagement, Stirling University in Stirling, Scotland

Absolutely no proof of anything stated, this one made me LOL!

The results showed that for each one-point increase in anti-black racism, odds of having a gun in the home jumped by 50 percent. Supporting policies that allow for concealed weapons rose by 28 percent. Wonder how they arrived at this are they talking about down under or what hahahaha.

Here's a better one for Kong, dude shot the bastards tire out and the cops caught him.

http://www.al.com/news/birmingham/index.ssf/2015/03/gunfire_erupts_when…

Crash82
Fantasy
1986th
3/23/2015 3:42pm
Bought a new gun today SUCK IT Kongols.
kongols wrote:
Do none of you can read?
Yes I can read, he told you to suck it!
newmann
3/23/2015 3:55pm
Bought a new gun today SUCK IT Kongols.
kongols wrote:
Do none of you can read?
Crash82 wrote:
Yes I can read, he told you to suck it!
Laughing

As far as Kongols telling me I presented a bad example of a good guy with a gun, what would constitute a good example? Wait until the bad guy with the gun got through killing everybody in the room before shooting him? That way you could feel better about reading the guys intentions? Well officer, I wanted to make sure he intended to kill everyone before I intervened.....Huh
3/23/2015 4:00pm
Sending in for my CC permit this eve and tomorrow im going to go out and buy me and my kid a couple of racist handguns.
DOJ website, here i come!!

Post a reply to: Good guy with a gun...hell yeah!

The Latest