Good Days Off

11/30/2015 2:07pm
Twist1 wrote:
Hope everyone has enjoyed the break here in the US[img]
Hope everyone has enjoyed the break here in the US[img]
I can't believe how good the surf was all weekend. I was all over it on Topsail.
Dtat720
11/30/2015 4:05pm
Twist1 wrote:
Seth505-Holy shite! Dtat720-Mississippi she's calling my name...nice house... JNDmx-the boards in my van were shaped for me by Bobby Webb. Action Surfboards, he is the best...
Seth505-Holy shite!
Dtat720-Mississippi she's calling my name...nice house...
JNDmx-the boards in my van were shaped for me by Bobby Webb. Action Surfboards, he is the best shaper around. And his son can ride a dirt bike....
Mississippi is ok i guess. Economy is garbage but it is good in a way, we dont feel the effects of slumps really all the much. The house is in Orange Beach, AL. Family house for us all. Sleeps 36. And it was full!!
12/2/2015 10:20am
Daniel816 wrote:
Spent Thursday and Friday making sure equipment didn't freeze while we were running skeleton crews for the holiday. Saturday had the in laws plus my family...
Spent Thursday and Friday making sure equipment didn't freeze while we were running skeleton crews for the holiday. Saturday had the in laws plus my family all over for dinner! Now to work on those pesky Christmas lights! Hope everyone had an awesome thanksgiving!

What kind of lamp do you have on your hard hat? Was looking at one of these

I have a cheapy from home depot but it slides off

The Shop

12/2/2015 10:51am
Hut wrote:
These lights are the best I have used on a hard hat. A little bit heavy but very bright and they stay put with the optional...
These lights are the best I have used on a hard hat. A little bit heavy but very bright and they stay put with the optional rubber strap. I don't usually wear them at work unless I am stuffed in a cabinet or something but they are great for walking dogs.

http://www.pelican.com/us/en/product/tactical-dive-flashlights-headlamp…

Yeah the streamlight comes with a rubber strap too. I will check out the pelican...thanks
Hut
12/2/2015 10:54am
Yeah the streamlight comes with a rubber strap too. I will check out the pelican...thanks
I have never used the streamlight but the picture you posted it does look similar to pelicans but with the third strap.
Daniel816
12/3/2015 4:22pm
Daniel816 wrote:
Spent Thursday and Friday making sure equipment didn't freeze while we were running skeleton crews for the holiday. Saturday had the in laws plus my family...
Spent Thursday and Friday making sure equipment didn't freeze while we were running skeleton crews for the holiday. Saturday had the in laws plus my family all over for dinner! Now to work on those pesky Christmas lights! Hope everyone had an awesome thanksgiving!

What kind of lamp do you have on your hard hat? Was looking at one of these [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2015/12/02/113453/s1200_lamp.jpg[/img] I have a cheapy from home depot but...
What kind of lamp do you have on your hard hat? Was looking at one of these

I have a cheapy from home depot but it slides off

That's the setup I run except ours come with a second strap that is rubber so it tends to stick pretty well. I love the lights but they eat batteries like crazy. Have tried rechargeable LED set ups from EBay and get about the same battery time.

Post a reply to: Good Days Off

The Latest