Golfers getting mad,,,,,,

wreckitrandy
Edited Date/Time 5/4/2015 4:16pm
Bradley and his caddy had some words with the Mechanic today. I like it. Their match didn't mean much in the grand scheme of things but, you would have thought it a Ryder Cup match. Made me miss Seve.
|
borg
5/2/2015 7:01am
Bradley and his caddy had some words with the Mechanic today. I like it. Their match didn't mean much in the grand scheme of things but...
Bradley and his caddy had some words with the Mechanic today. I like it. Their match didn't mean much in the grand scheme of things but, you would have thought it a Ryder Cup match. Made me miss Seve.
I saw that. Bad manners all around. Jimenez had an absolute right to question the ruling which was complicated. It appears that Keegan's caddy tried to tell Jimenez to mind his own business. Jimenez told him to shut up. That's when Keegan got involved. As it turns out, Jimenez was wrong and didn't understand the rule but tempers were on edge because they were both eliminated that day and they knew that before the match started. Keegan was being a little bitch earlier when he drop kicked his bag after missing a put.
500guy
5/2/2015 2:25pm
I thought it was awesome and Bradley was on point, Jimenez was just being a pompous jackass.
JW381
5/2/2015 4:04pm
Bradley and his caddy had some words with the Mechanic today. I like it. Their match didn't mean much in the grand scheme of things but...
borg wrote:
I saw that. Bad manners all around. Jimenez had an absolute right to question the ruling which was complicated. It appears that Keegan's caddy tried to...
I saw that. Bad manners all around. Jimenez had an absolute right to question the ruling which was complicated. It appears that Keegan's caddy tried to tell Jimenez to mind his own business. Jimenez told him to shut up. That's when Keegan got involved. As it turns out, Jimenez was wrong and didn't understand the rule but tempers were on edge because they were both eliminated that day and they knew that before the match started. Keegan was being a little bitch earlier when he drop kicked his bag after missing a put.
When isn't Keegan being a little bitch? Hands down one of my least favorite golfers on tour.

I haven't seen this drama, anyone have a link to a vid?
A. DLeary
5/2/2015 4:08pm
How do you get in a fight golfing? Hit the damn ball and shut up.

The Shop

FLmxer
Fantasy
898th
5/2/2015 4:52pm
borg wrote:
I saw that. Bad manners all around. Jimenez had an absolute right to question the ruling which was complicated. It appears that Keegan's caddy tried to...
JW381 wrote:
When isn't Keegan being a little bitch? Hands down one of my least favorite golfers on tour. I haven't seen this drama, anyone have a link...
When isn't Keegan being a little bitch? Hands down one of my least favorite golfers on tour.

You are really not going to like him now. Lol it was heated.
JW381
5/2/2015 5:44pm
borg wrote:
JW381 wrote:
When isn't Keegan being a little bitch? Hands down one of my least favorite golfers on tour. I haven't seen this drama, anyone have a link...

FLmxer wrote:
You are really not going to like him now. Lol it was heated.
HAHA I'll check it out
APLMAN99
5/2/2015 7:55pm
A. DLeary wrote:
How do you get in a fight golfing? Hit the damn ball and shut up.
I can't think of anything competitive that you can't get in a fight over. I'm surprised that there aren't a lot more "altercations" in golf than most sports given the amount of money involved.
FLmxer
Fantasy
898th
5/2/2015 9:40pm
It's that match play that really gets them fired up.
A. DLeary
5/3/2015 10:12am
APLMAN99 wrote:
I can't think of anything competitive that you can't get in a fight over. I'm surprised that there aren't a lot more "altercations" in golf than...
I can't think of anything competitive that you can't get in a fight over. I'm surprised that there aren't a lot more "altercations" in golf than most sports given the amount of money involved.
"You shouldn't have hit it farther than me. Fuck you!!!???"

Like what are you going to fight about? With there being 0 physical contact, and very few rednecks, I just don't see how you could have a heated argument in that game. Maybe if you moved the guys ball or walked in front of him before a shot, but actually getting mad at someone else playing golf is comical.
borg
5/3/2015 3:11pm
A. DLeary wrote:
"You shouldn't have hit it farther than me. Fuck you!!!???" Like what are you going to fight about? With there being 0 physical contact, and very...
"You shouldn't have hit it farther than me. Fuck you!!!???"

Like what are you going to fight about? With there being 0 physical contact, and very few rednecks, I just don't see how you could have a heated argument in that game. Maybe if you moved the guys ball or walked in front of him before a shot, but actually getting mad at someone else playing golf is comical.
I have never seen an actual fistfight. Pros or amateur. I have played thousands of rounds and this game just doesn't bring out that kind of behavior. I've seen many disagreements and salty language though. Usually between guys that play together often.
Keegan was a little over the top in my opinion. If you see the vid at the end of the round he was still fuming and getting right into Jimenez's face.
wreckitrandy
5/4/2015 4:16pm
Supposedly got worse in the locker room. Most disputes in life boil down to pride. Someone feels disrespected or wronged in some way. After Miguel disrespected Pepsi, Keegan returned in kind. At least that's what you see on tv. No telling what went on before that. Golf has all but lost it's main draw. A little drama will keep the ratings up. What do you think the odds are that those two will be paired up again? Sooner rather than later.

Post a reply to: Golfers getting mad,,,,,,

The Latest