GoPro customer services.

Olson
Edited Date/Time 9/23/2014 2:57am
Bought a new GoPro Black3+ last year. It broke down a couple of weeks ago and have not been used for more than 10 hours. The camera refuse to start up. Need to disconnect battery and SD card and try over and over again till it finally starts up. Been trying all of the tips available on GoPros page without luck. Contacted GoPro customer services and got a reply over a week later. After a lot of exchanging e-mails over the period of a couple of weeks, due to their lack of answering e-mails in time they finally gave in and offered to repair the camera for me. Then they just sent me an e-mail with pick-up information from DHL. I had to arrange everything myself. When finally DHL showed up another week later it turns out GoPro have'nt provide enough documents for DHL to deliver the package. So here am I now sitting and waiting for more e-mails from GoPros super ineffective customer services. It's been over a month now since I first contacted them and I still sit here with a broken camera.
|
FGR01
Fantasy
1327th
9/22/2014 3:12pm
Do you deal directly with GoPro USA or with the European importer?

If you are dealing directly with USA, I can see where time zones, shipping probs, etc can complicate the situation.

I had the exact same prob with mine about 3 years ago. I don't think they sent a pickup notice. I think I paid to ship it myself and they sent me another one right away.
Olson
9/23/2014 2:57am
I'm dealing directly with GoPro USA. The service person is super helpful but it seems like they have way to much on their hands since it can take several days for an answer. Time zones I get why they don't reply in the middle of the night and at out of office hours. DHL have tried to pick-up the package 2 times now and declined. Will try a third time tomorrow. And since the power on issue seems to be VERY common with these cameras, then I don't get why they don't have worked out a better way to handle this. Just anyone, going on vacation to Asia in a couple of weeks to dive and really do need the camera, getting kind of stressed out.

Post a reply to: GoPro customer services.

The Latest