Ghosts

level
Edited Date/Time 6/23/2014 7:52pm
I really want to know if any of you have ever seen a ghost or witnessed something of the sorts?

Voidmain-I already know what you are going to say so no need to chime in. hahaha
|
lostboy819
Fantasy
1442nd
6/21/2014 6:31pm Edited Date/Time 6/24/2014 9:17pm
Travis Pastrana had a ghost that stood at the end of his bed watching him, dont know if he still sees it but he quit talking about it after the racerx interview.
XXVoid MainXX
6/21/2014 8:12pm
level wrote:
I really want to know if any of you have ever seen a ghost or witnessed something of the sorts? Voidmain-I already know what you are...
I really want to know if any of you have ever seen a ghost or witnessed something of the sorts?

Voidmain-I already know what you are going to say so no need to chime in. hahaha
Tiki
Fantasy
1670th
6/21/2014 8:53pm
Yes
BUTCH
6/21/2014 9:59pm
level wrote:
I really want to know if any of you have ever seen a ghost or witnessed something of the sorts? Voidmain-I already know what you are...

IMO,Ghosts are demons....not a dead persons spirit or whatever from the after life! I had a weird deal that happened to my wife and I while we were having lunch at a Chinese restaurant! We were sitting at our table talking and all of the sudden the tea pot moved about a foot across the table and spun slowly about a 3/4 turn....we kept talking and after about a minute I said "did you see that?" She said "yes" very strange! Demons are everywhere and trust me ....they are watching and do stuff like that to see our reaction!

The Shop

Huevos
6/21/2014 10:06pm
BUTCH wrote:
IMO,Ghosts are demons....not a dead persons spirit or whatever from the after life! I had a weird deal that happened to my wife and I while...
IMO,Ghosts are demons....not a dead persons spirit or whatever from the after life! I had a weird deal that happened to my wife and I while we were having lunch at a Chinese restaurant! We were sitting at our table talking and all of the sudden the tea pot moved about a foot across the table and spun slowly about a 3/4 turn....we kept talking and after about a minute I said "did you see that?" She said "yes" very strange! Demons are everywhere and trust me ....they are watching and do stuff like that to see our reaction!
With that and Gabriels religious posts, I'm nervous what's in the water out here... Laughing
newmann
6/21/2014 10:28pm
from a fellow vitard....

Ghost Sex

A professor at the Auburn University was giving a lecture on Paranormal Studies.

To get a feel for his audience, he asks, 'How many people here believe in ghosts?

About 90 students raise their hands.

Well, that's a good start. Out of those who believe in ghosts, do any of you think you have seen a ghost?'

About 40 students raise their hands.

That's really good. I'm really glad you take this seriously. Has anyone here ever talked to a ghost?'

About 15 students raise their hand.

Has anyone here ever touched a ghost?

Three students raise their hands.

That's fantastic. Now let me ask you one question further. Have any of you ever made love to a ghost?'

Way in the back, Ahmed raises his hand.

The professor takes off his glasses and says 'Son, over all the years I've been giving this lecture, no one has ever claimed to have made love to a ghost.

You've got to come up here and tell us about your experience.'

The Middle Eastern student replied with a nod and a grin, and began to make his way up to the podium.

When he reached the front of the room, the professor asks, 'So, Ahmed, tell us what it's like to have sex with a ghost?'

Ahmed replied, "From way back there I thought you said Goats."
sumdood
Fantasy
1282nd
6/22/2014 12:18am
Seen a ghost no, felt a "presence" if you will, and have weird things happen that you can't explain ? Absolutely
BUTCH
6/22/2014 7:07am
Huevos wrote:
With that and Gabriels religious posts, I'm nervous what's in the water out here... Laughing
I know right.......Laughing
Barrett57
6/22/2014 7:50am
I live in a tiny village in England, (ignore my location I cant be asked to change it) and there are a lot of ghost stories and local legends that are interesting, but a load of crap.

Like the ghost of a coach that crashed at the bottom of the hill in the 1700s and everyone including the horses died, and it can be heard some nights. The village pub haunted by a bar maid that killed herself in the 1600s and haunts the pub, the hook she hung herself off is still above the bar. You can hear the soldiers from the battle of Edgehill (fucking awesome motocross track on the battlefield now though) marching through the village on the way back to Warwick. Nice stories and historically it all happened, but no one has ever seen anything in regards to ghosts.

I'm not saying they don't exist, and i've experienced some weird things in this house (it's built on a Anglo Saxon burial ground) but i'm just not sure.
6/22/2014 8:05am
BUTCH wrote:
IMO,Ghosts are demons....not a dead persons spirit or whatever from the after life! I had a weird deal that happened to my wife and I while...
Huevos wrote:
Adderall.
FLmxer
Fantasy
898th
6/23/2014 9:56am Edited Date/Time 6/23/2014 9:58am
I always ask, ok if there is a ghost, why do you think it is mean or scary? That is stereo typing a bit don't you think? Could be racist even. And where is the sheep ghost and the bear ghost and the ghost ants? Oh only humans have a soul not other animals. Oh uh ummm uh ...nevermind.Evil
Cygnus
6/23/2014 11:05am
When I was young like from 3-5 YO the first house my mom and dad bought supposedly had a ghost. They could never get a babysitter to come back even though it was also a friendly ghost. They said I'd would open the attic door and walk down the hall to mine and my brothers bedroom. Walk around our beds and then back down the hall and close the attic door and up the stairs.
J.F.S
6/23/2014 11:13am
Never seen a ghost, neither Jesuses or anyone else's. I so much wish I got to see one or meet one, that would be very cool.
burn1986
Fantasy
3303rd
6/23/2014 11:20am
I saw Demi Moore and Patrick Swayze making a pot together.
LilZebb
6/23/2014 2:38pm Edited Date/Time 6/23/2014 2:39pm
There is an abandoned house across from Wayne Newtons that was supposedly run by the hell angels back in the day and some of the gang members did satanic rituals there. We went there and we had a rock or two thrown at us and when we took pictures of the house they were all very dark. Not sure if that counts or not..
oldAFI
6/23/2014 2:53pm
level wrote:

BUTCH wrote:
That doesn't sound like demons to me.
I think the holy spirit is trying to tell you something...
maybe you should stop masturbating so the devil doesn't have that foothold to skew your spiritual perceptions.
BUTCH
6/23/2014 7:52pm
level wrote:

BUTCH wrote:
oldAFI wrote:
That doesn't sound like demons to me. I think the holy spirit is trying to tell you something... maybe you should stop masturbating so the devil...
That doesn't sound like demons to me.
I think the holy spirit is trying to tell you something...
maybe you should stop masturbating so the devil doesn't have that foothold to skew your spiritual perceptions.
If that was the case weird stuff like that would have happened long beforeWoohoo ! Seriously...... I think if the Holy spirit was trying to tell me something, it would be a little more clear than that! I think it had something to do with those Chinese Zodiac, place mats, don't know.... it happened bout 7 or 8 years ago, we've been back there many times since leaving those mats alone.Wink

Post a reply to: Ghosts

The Latest