George Zimmerman arrested in Florida

kongols
11/18/2013 12:19pm Edited Date/Time 11/19/2013 8:42am
Shocker..Huh
|
jtomasik
11/18/2013 12:53pm Edited Date/Time 11/18/2013 12:54pm
For domestic violence. Seems like the only time Mr. Hero uses anything less than a gun is when the opposition is a woman.

Fuggin' pussy. My opinion's that the wrong guy in that Zimmerman/Martin tussle got killed.
Piston Slap
Fantasy
2361st
11/18/2013 1:02pm
Shades of OJ Simpson,

Can't get him for killing, get him for something else....

PS
Joemx
11/18/2013 1:05pm
jtomasik wrote:
For domestic violence. Seems like the only time Mr. Hero uses anything less than a gun is when the opposition is a woman. Fuggin' pussy. My...
For domestic violence. Seems like the only time Mr. Hero uses anything less than a gun is when the opposition is a woman.

Fuggin' pussy. My opinion's that the wrong guy in that Zimmerman/Martin tussle got killed.
X2

Where's all the Zim supporters now ?
newmann
11/18/2013 1:16pm
jtomasik wrote:
For domestic violence. Seems like the only time Mr. Hero uses anything less than a gun is when the opposition is a woman. Fuggin' pussy. My...

Joemx wrote:
X2

Supporters? I think there's a big difference between a supporter and what happened in the Martin deal. I think most people thought and still think Zimmerman is a dumbass.

The Shop

jtomasik
11/18/2013 1:20pm Edited Date/Time 11/18/2013 1:21pm
jtomasik wrote:

Joemx wrote:
X2

newmann wrote:
Supporters? I think there's a big difference between a supporter and what happened in the Martin deal. I think most people thought and still think Zimmerman...
Supporters? I think there's a big difference between a supporter and what happened in the Martin deal. I think most people thought and still think Zimmerman is a dumbass.
So, even though Zimmerman had, and continues to have, behavioral/aggressive issues, you think that Martin was the aggressor and deserved to die?
newmann
11/18/2013 1:34pm
I think two dumbasses met and one had a gun. Beyond that I don't know. Didn't follow it very closely but if it was such an open and shut case wouldn't his ass be locked up right now?
jonjon714
11/18/2013 1:52pm Edited Date/Time 11/18/2013 1:54pm
newmann wrote:
I think two dumbasses met and one had a gun. Beyond that I don't know. Didn't follow it very closely but if it was such an...
I think two dumbasses met and one had a gun. Beyond that I don't know. Didn't follow it very closely but if it was such an open and shut case wouldn't his ass be locked up right now?
Doesn't matter how closely anyone followed the news....shit was so biased and divided into teams.

The fact of the matter is, no one was there but the dumbasses and only they know what exactly happened that night.

"I think two dumbasses met and one had a gun." is a perfect way to put it....
jtomasik
11/18/2013 1:55pm
newmann wrote:
I think two dumbasses met and one had a gun. Beyond that I don't know. Didn't follow it very closely but if it was such an...
No, it wouldn't necessarily have to be. Tons of innocent guys doing time, and tons of guilty on the streets. This justice system is seriously flawed. JMHO.

Personally, it takes a lot more than a fist-fight to justify a death, at least in my idealistic world.
FastEddy
Fantasy
955th
11/18/2013 3:15pm
jtomasik wrote:

Here's what they are saying...

Local news is reporting that he ran her off with a shotgun by pulling it on her and she got to the door and then he pushed her outside and then he barricaded the door/himself inside.She then called the police.
I guess they negotiated and they took him into custody.

The formal charges should be interesting.
Pulling the shotgun they could charge him for 1st degree attempted assault I assume - very hefty sentence.
For pushing her they could nail him with a DV - about a year in jail.
jtomasik
11/18/2013 3:18pm
FastEddy wrote:
Here's what they are saying... Local news is reporting that he ran her off with a [b]shotgun[/b] by pulling it on her and she got to...

Local news is reporting that he ran her off with a shotgun by pulling it on her and she got to the door and then he pushed her outside and then he barricaded the door/himself inside.She then called the police.

Pulling the shotgun they could charge him for 1st degree attempted assault I assume - very hefty sentence.
The guy always seems to be at the center of violence. Must be everyone else' fault. Poor Georgie's a victim....lol.

Maybe more like a punching bag when he's not fighting a woman....

bsm121
11/18/2013 3:23pm
Is it possible that he is having a hard time coping with killing someone?

Did he have these issues prior to that?
newmann
11/18/2013 3:24pm
FastEddy wrote:
Here's what they are saying... Local news is reporting that he ran her off with a [b]shotgun[/b] by pulling it on her and she got to...

jtomasik wrote:
The guy always seems to be at the center of violence. Must be everyone else' fault. Poor Georgie's a victim....lol. Maybe more like a punching bag...
The guy always seems to be at the center of violence. Must be everyone else' fault. Poor Georgie's a victim....lol.

WTF are you babbling about?Laughing George is a dumbass.
jtomasik
11/18/2013 3:24pm
bsm121 wrote:
Is it possible that he is having a hard time coping with killing someone?

Did he have these issues prior to that?
Yes, he did.
FastEddy
Fantasy
955th
11/18/2013 3:44pm
jtomasik wrote:
The guy always seems to be at the center of violence. Must be everyone else' fault. Poor Georgie's a victim....lol. Maybe more like a punching bag...

I dont know..... but he's definitely not the brightest.

I guess this is his new GF.
Based on comments she has a big set of store bought's.

The Rock
11/18/2013 5:37pm
All of you guys assuming George was the instigator must be fortunate to have never dated a wacko. That having been said I have no idea went down but know enough to not assume anything......except she has stripper written all over her.
IWreckALot
11/18/2013 6:27pm
The Rock wrote:
All of you guys assuming George was the instigator must be fortunate to have never dated a wacko. That having been said I have no idea...
All of you guys assuming George was the instigator must be fortunate to have never dated a wacko. That having been said I have no idea went down but know enough to not assume anything......except she has stripper written all over her.
And we need a better picture of her to determine some other things.
newmann
11/18/2013 6:36pm
The Rock wrote:
All of you guys assuming George was the instigator must be fortunate to have never dated a wacko. That having been said I have no idea...
Then I'm sticking with my original statement, "I think two dumbasses met and one had a gun".Wink
FastEddy
Fantasy
955th
11/18/2013 6:53pm Edited Date/Time 11/18/2013 7:00pm
IWreckALot wrote:
And we need a better picture of her to determine some other things.
This pic is a couple years old.
I wonder if she did indeed work her way up from trees to poles. Smile
Ya,never know in these parts...

Here's a Halo-Shot of her.

FastEddy
Fantasy
955th
11/18/2013 7:05pm Edited Date/Time 11/18/2013 10:58pm
jonjon714 wrote:
911 Call WOW....:blink: http://www.tmz.com/2013/11/18/george-zimmerman-arrested-domestic-violence/ Scroll down and there's another 911 call that Zimmerman made while his GF is chatting the police. Says she pregnant and went...
911 Call

WOW....Blink

http://www.tmz.com/2013/11/18/george-zimmerman-arrested-domestic-violen…

Scroll down and there's another 911 call that Zimmerman made while his GF is chatting the police. Says she pregnant and went apeshit when he was leaving or something like that....
Uhhh huh. Blink LOL

"I know this is going to be made public" Smile

She also said he used a KelTec shotgun to smash a glass table.
I wonder if KelTec gave him one of these KSG's?
http://i.imgur.com/Gd6JrCh.jpg
kongols
11/18/2013 10:53pm Edited Date/Time 11/18/2013 10:56pm
Poor Georgie, he has to defend himself from all these thugs. It`s good he has his guns.
bultokid
11/19/2013 5:06am
newmann wrote:
Nailed it.....but know that doesn't fit the dipshit lib agenda
Crash82
Fantasy
2187th
11/19/2013 5:14am
jtomasik wrote:

You've always been a total dipstick about this case. All bowed up on George and stuff on the net. On one hand you talk about what a pussy George is and on the on the other hand you think he jumped on Treyvon? You can't have it both ways.
Crash82
Fantasy
2187th
11/19/2013 5:20am
newmann wrote:
jtomasik wrote:
No, it wouldn't necessarily have to be. Tons of innocent guys doing time, and tons of guilty on the streets. This justice system is seriously flawed...
No, it wouldn't necessarily have to be. Tons of innocent guys doing time, and tons of guilty on the streets. This justice system is seriously flawed. JMHO.

Personally, it takes a lot more than a fist-fight to justify a death, at least in my idealistic world.
Are you saying it's okay for someone to beat you up on a dark street if they think you are following them? Total bullshit, my neighborhood is under attack from an army of Treyvon type thugs, I signed up on this neighborhood watch page like Facebook. Unreal the amount of robberies and crap going on every night. I was the first one to call George a wuss and that's the reason he didn't jump a 6 foot hooded Black man in the dark, didn't happen.
kongols
11/19/2013 5:29am
Crash82 wrote:
Are you saying it's okay for someone to beat you up on a dark street if they think you are following them? Total bullshit, my neighborhood...
Are you saying it's okay for someone to beat you up on a dark street if they think you are following them? Total bullshit, my neighborhood is under attack from an army of Treyvon type thugs, I signed up on this neighborhood watch page like Facebook. Unreal the amount of robberies and crap going on every night. I was the first one to call George a wuss and that's the reason he didn't jump a 6 foot hooded Black man in the dark, didn't happen.
Martin was 5'11" and weighed 158 lbs.
Crash82
Fantasy
2187th
11/19/2013 5:34am
Oh my bad missed it by 1 inch, I stated my view on it, the hard cold truth no need to argue with you again, you don't even have thugs in your country.
kongols
11/19/2013 5:36am
Crash82 wrote:
Oh my bad missed it by 1 inch, I stated my view on it, the hard cold truth no need to argue with you again, you...
Oh my bad missed it by 1 inch, I stated my view on it, the hard cold truth no need to argue with you again, you don't even have thugs in your country.
1 inch is all you have. No wonder you missed it.Evil
Crash82
Fantasy
2187th
11/19/2013 5:43am
Tongue
UpTiTe
Fantasy
4000th
11/19/2013 6:23am
Just out of curiosity, why doesn't anyone rail on the black neighborhood watch guy that shot the white kid in NY? The white kid was running at him and the black dude shot and kiled him even though he was unarmed.

don't get me wrong, I wouldv'e shot too being in either situatoin, I just don't get being pissed anout one and not the other.
jtomasik
11/19/2013 7:28am
jtomasik wrote:

Crash82 wrote:
You've always been a total dipstick about this case. All bowed up on George and stuff on the net. On one hand you talk about what...
You've always been a total dipstick about this case. All bowed up on George and stuff on the net. On one hand you talk about what a pussy George is and on the on the other hand you think he jumped on Treyvon? You can't have it both ways.
No, I think he's a pussy because he stalked a kid, then when the kid came after him with fists, pussy George pulls out a gun and kills him. Now, Mr. Hero's throwing temper tantrums and threatening girls with guns. The guy has a history of being Mr. Tough Guy behind his gun. Jackasses like him should NOT be toting guns around, because people not deserving of capital punishment for their acts tend to die....which is exactly what happened with the Martin kid. Anyone who has half a brain can see the dickwad that Zimmerman is. Anyone with any sense of common sense can recognize his documented pattern (police records/reports) of aggressive, illogical violence. Because you can't doesn't make me the dipstick.

Post a reply to: George Zimmerman arrested in Florida

The Latest