Fresh out of surgery, this sucks

Edited Date/Time 4/15/2014 3:38pm
I had a torn rotator cuff repair, SLAP repair and bicep tenodesis. It's only been a couple days and I feel like shit. It was an old injury, over use I think. Since I'm in the military I'll be on convalesent leave for the next 30 days, so at least I get to hang out with the wife and kids.

I'm not looking for a pity party, just bored at home.
|
Racer92
4/11/2014 10:20am
Toss a Vicodin down and chase it with a tall cold beer, VitalMX is lots funner under the influence..... Woohoo
Rooster
4/11/2014 10:54am
Racer92 wrote:
Toss a Vicodin down and chase it with a tall cold beer, VitalMX is lots funner under the influence..... Woohoo
What were you saying about drug addict losers in the other thread?

Great advice, I guess opiates are OK to abuse if they come from a proper drug store eh?
Racer92
4/11/2014 11:12am
Rooster wrote:
What were you saying about drug addict losers in the other thread? Great advice, I guess opiates are OK to abuse if they come from a...

Great advice, I guess opiates are OK to abuse if they come from a proper drug store eh?
Its a JOKE !

Dont you have some snow to shovel?
4/11/2014 12:14pm
Racer92 wrote:
Its a JOKE !

Dont you have some snow to shovel?
Don't worry, I took it as a joke. Although ...

The Shop

Rooster
4/11/2014 1:37pm
Snows all gone man.

Just waiting for the grass to come back to life at this point. Should be firing up the mower in a week or two and baseball starts at the end of this month.
Racer92
4/11/2014 3:02pm
Rooster wrote:
Snows all gone man. Just waiting for the grass to come back to life at this point. Should be firing up the mower in a week...
Snows all gone man.

Just waiting for the grass to come back to life at this point. Should be firing up the mower in a week or two and baseball starts at the end of this month.
Glad its warming up for you guys,,been a brutal winter. You guys got my respect handling that stuff.
Rooster
4/12/2014 8:44pm
It wasn't that bad here. We had a little more snow than usual and maybe it was a touch colder than average, but we didn't get hammered like the east coast did. I'm thankful for that.
hillbilly
4/13/2014 7:44pm
Racer92 wrote:
Rooster wrote:
What were you saying about drug addict losers in the other thread? Great advice, I guess opiates are OK to abuse if they come from a...

God made opiates on the sixed day,then rested.
Piston Slap
Fantasy
2421st
4/14/2014 6:12pm
Kid,

Maybe this'll slow your ass down on MadSkills mx2!!!!! Throttle thumb!

Just kidding you man, hope you heal up well and are back to better than normal!

PS
4/15/2014 3:38pm
Kid, Maybe this'll slow your ass down on MadSkills mx2!!!!! Throttle thumb! Just kidding you man, hope you heal up well and are back to better...
Kid,

Maybe this'll slow your ass down on MadSkills mx2!!!!! Throttle thumb!

Just kidding you man, hope you heal up well and are back to better than normal!

PS
This has really slowed down my Mad Skills. It's so awkward to play with the sling I'm in. Maybe I can be back at it next week.

Post a reply to: Fresh out of surgery, this sucks

The Latest