Florida Road Rage, Victim Shot To Death After Following Shooter Home

h&m_cycle
7/27/2015 9:01am Edited Date/Time 7/27/2015 10:51pm
Shooter is Charged, I don't care who cut who off in traffic... The Victim should of never followed the Shooter Home...
Said on 911 he was following him home to get his address... I guess his license plate # wasn't enough...

http://wate.com/2015/07/26/florida-dad-killed-in-front-of-family-after-…

911 Call with gunshots http://www.abcactionnews.com/news/region-citrus-hernando/911-tapes-reve…
|
h&m_cycle
7/27/2015 9:07am Edited Date/Time 7/27/2015 9:08am
The only thing that could be a problem is if he really held the family at gunpoint till cops arrived... But I say he walks
charges should be dropped... The victims family could of had a weapon...
T.Page
7/27/2015 9:36am
So you kill an unarmed man and get away with it ? Sounds logical to me......wtf. Somebody jumped the gun (no pun intended) and probably will go to jail for a while. Guy said to 911 dispatchers he was gonna have his gun cocked and locked, talk about eager to shoot. I feel be needs to be put away for a bit. Condolences to both family', stupid shit out of the both of them.
newmann
7/27/2015 9:40am
Is this the one who stated he was going to shoot the guy in the head on the 911 call? Then shot him in the back multiple times as he retreated to his vehicle after seeing the gun. Probably not going to go well for him regardless if he was followed home. The guy who got killed, following someone home after a "road rage " incident with his wife and kids in the vehicle was just plain stupid. Needed his address for police? Bullshit, that's what license plates are for. Title of thread should have been "When assholes collide". One guy is dead, the other probably facing 15-20.
7/27/2015 9:45am
Dumb actions that led to a terrible end.

There's a whole lot of facts missing to make a determination from what has been presented here.

It all goes back to people not having respect for others, both on and off the road.

Following somebody home supposedly to get their address and then getting out of the vehicle to confront them wasn't very smart.

The Shop

T.Page
7/27/2015 9:59am
Agreed, not smart on both parties. One dude took it a bit further and said he was gonna before he got home and out of vehicle. Definitely don't have all the facts, still a shame.
Rooster
7/27/2015 12:58pm
I just don't understand your culture....

If it's Florida would the stand your ground rules not apply and make it perfectly legal?
Hman144
Fantasy
771st
7/27/2015 1:03pm
By the time you hear the siren
It's already too late
One goes to the morgue and the other to jail
One guy's wasted and the other's a waste

It goes down the same as the thousand before
No one's getting smarter no one's learning the score
Your never-ending spree of death and violence, and hate
Is gonna tie your own rope, tie your own rope, tie your own

Hey man you disrespecting me?
Take him out
You gotta keep 'em separated
Hey man you talkin' back to me?
Take him out
You gotta keep 'em separated
Chu
7/27/2015 1:04pm
Crazy..if guns were illegal there them kids would still have a dad in this instance...cant believe that man thought he was right in acting like that.
Ithink he wanted to kill.
h&m_cycle
7/27/2015 1:10pm Edited Date/Time 7/27/2015 1:13pm
Chu wrote:
Crazy..if guns were illegal there them kids would still have a dad in this instance...cant believe that man thought he was right in acting like that...
Crazy..if guns were illegal there them kids would still have a dad in this instance...cant believe that man thought he was right in acting like that.
Ithink he wanted to kill.
edit.... I put laughing my ass off but this is no laughing matter... someone is dead...

Hope you are just fishing, you can't stop guns here... you can make them illegal...
The Rock
7/27/2015 1:25pm
In a country with 300 million plus people it makes sense we have a percentage that is crazy/undesirable/waste of space/etc. Can't judge a nation or a sport like guns based on extreme cases IMO.

Chu
7/27/2015 1:26pm
You cant stop them anywhere even here, but you can start by making them illegal which in this case im sure this man would still be alive.

whatever happened to a good old punch up.
The Rock
7/27/2015 1:32pm
Seriously chu? You can't get something when it is illegal? What about drugs? They are illegal and people seems to access them successfully. Make guns illegal and all you will do is inflate the costs of guns on the black market.

Alcohol kills more than guns.

Shouldn't we make alcohol illegal too?
huck
7/27/2015 1:43pm
Chu wrote:
You cant stop them anywhere even here, but you can start by making them illegal which in this case im sure this man would still be...
You cant stop them anywhere even here, but you can start by making them illegal which in this case im sure this man would still be alive.

Hey dumbass....it's illegal to KILL PEOPLE....that didn't stop this crime.

How about abortion, it kills 3000 kids a day, JUST IN THE US!

Chu
7/27/2015 1:46pm
You are missing my point..nevermind.
Crack on!
seth505
Fantasy
1093rd
7/27/2015 1:51pm
Chu wrote:
You cant stop them anywhere even here, but you can start by making them illegal which in this case im sure this man would still be...

This dude was obviously a reject, he probably would have beat the other guy to death with a bat.
Titan1
7/27/2015 2:09pm
Chu wrote:

huck wrote:

Winner!!!!!
The Rock
7/27/2015 2:49pm Edited Date/Time 7/27/2015 2:51pm
Chu wrote:

huck wrote:

Yeah huck all those aborted fetuses should have the opportunity to grow up in poverty relying upon diminishing social programs (God bless the Koch bros) to get by so they can be looked down upon by the haves. Why does some right to lifers interest in the fetus stop the moment of birth?

EDIT: why the name calling huck?
7/27/2015 2:53pm
Chu wrote:

huck wrote:

Titan1 wrote:
Winner!!!!!
Why stop at abortion....the pill must kill more than that a day?......
h&m_cycle
7/27/2015 6:44pm Edited Date/Time 7/27/2015 6:47pm
Damn, shot him in the chest Once, wife said victim was coming towards shooter husband. I think "stand your ground" is the right call there, but he shot him three more times in the back...

Chu
7/27/2015 10:51pm
Chu wrote:

seth505 wrote:
This dude was obviously a reject, he probably would have beat the other guy to death with a bat.
No.. i would have bitch slapped him...but not in front of the children.

Post a reply to: Florida Road Rage, Victim Shot To Death After Following Shooter Home

The Latest