Firefox getting hit from both sides.

borg
Edited Date/Time 4/11/2014 7:38am
They cant win now. Gay rights groups and conservative groups boycotting.
I'm protesting all the silliness by continuing to use it. Hell, I may check to see if they have a new upload.
But then again, I'm a rebel.
|
rebus
4/7/2014 11:20pm
I don't understand why someone's personal views has anything to do with the integrity of the browser itself. Firefox is, in my opinion, the best web browser out there.
Huevos
4/8/2014 6:08am
I'm going to eat Chick-Fil-A today, and I'm going to write an amazing review of it while using Firefox web browser. Then I'll go shopping for some new home decorations at Hobby Lobby.
4/8/2014 6:58am
Huevos wrote:
I'm going to eat Chick-Fil-A today, and I'm going to write an amazing review of it while using Firefox web browser. Then I'll go shopping for...
I'm going to eat Chick-Fil-A today, and I'm going to write an amazing review of it while using Firefox web browser. Then I'll go shopping for some new home decorations at Hobby Lobby.
Don't forget to buy some Paula Deen cookwear while you're at Hobby Lobby.

The Shop

Racer92
4/8/2014 9:14am
Its completely hypocritical. "Dont hate me for being a pole smoker, you should be tolerant of others."

Then push to get folks fired / demonized when they think different than you.

Yaaaaay political correctness.
4/8/2014 5:19pm
Racer92 wrote:
Its completely hypocritical. "Dont hate me for being a pole smoker, you should be tolerant of others." Then push to get folks fired / demonized when...
Its completely hypocritical. "Dont hate me for being a pole smoker, you should be tolerant of others."

Then push to get folks fired / demonized when they think different than you.

Yaaaaay political correctness.
I was listening to Glen Beck and he referred to them as the gay mafia. It's a pretty good description for them. You have to be sure to walk on egg shells because if you offend anyone nowadays you get screwed. You can't even have an opinion anymore that is anything besides tolerating everyone. I hate the direction that this country is heading in.
enketchum
4/9/2014 12:05am
Firefox is the best browser. A lot of people use Chrome but it's the Mac of browsers, too simple at user level.

I'm listening to the Mike and Dr. Drew podcast and Mike is ranting about Hobby Lobby right now
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
4/9/2014 12:45am
I was listening to Glen Beck and he referred to them as the gay mafia. It's a pretty good description for them. You have to be...
I was listening to Glen Beck and he referred to them as the gay mafia. It's a pretty good description for them. You have to be sure to walk on egg shells because if you offend anyone nowadays you get screwed. You can't even have an opinion anymore that is anything besides tolerating everyone. I hate the direction that this country is heading in.
Listening to Glen Beck. That explains a lot.

While driving around the country in the summertime I sometimes browse the radio stations to see what's on. About five minutes of any political talk radio is enough to want to make to gouge out my eardrums.
PalerBlue
4/9/2014 2:08am
You guys are right the product should be the only decider. That's why I only buy Havana Club rum and heat my house with Russian gas . I'm sure you guys agree.....
4/11/2014 4:49am
Huevos wrote:
I'm going to eat Chick-Fil-A today, and I'm going to write an amazing review of it while using Firefox web browser. Then I'll go shopping for...
I like your style.
Hman144
Fantasy
714th
4/11/2014 7:38am
Firefox getting hit from both sides?

Ok, I'll say it.

I bet they like it like that.

Post a reply to: Firefox getting hit from both sides.

The Latest