Finally, someone tells it like it is IMO

Brosho
11/27/2014 8:24am
Boxvan446 wrote:
I must say I feel the same way. Not just about their culture/life, but everyone's. Not happy with your situation, do something about it.... [embed]http://www.break.com/video/black-man-racially-insensitive-or-speaking-the-truth-2790923[/embed] Tried...
I must say I feel the same way. Not just about their culture/life, but everyone's. Not happy with your situation, do something about it....

Tried to embed the video but couldn't get it to work.
Brosho wrote:
The Problems with what he said is, even the most OUTSTANDING Black American Citizen(s) like Obama for example will ALWAYS be called NIGGER. I have NEVER...
The Problems with what he said is, even the most OUTSTANDING Black American Citizen(s) like Obama for example will ALWAYS be called NIGGER. I have NEVER been arrested or charged with any sort of Crime, but every time I walk out my door, I am BLACK, and that is the Very first thing white people see, and treat me accordingly to my skin color, not by my actions.

Seriously tell me this, When did Blacks Ever look Good in America?

We get accused of being Racist towards whites, when whites are the ones who brought us here and started the racism. I know there is an old saying that goes, " Don't become what you despise" but damn a person can take only so many blows till they fight back or fight fire with fire.

On a daily basis I like most other blacks have to deal with subtle racism towards me, that white folks don't notice because it's not directed towards them.

I Agree with a lot he said, but I also know that it's not as easy as he said either.
LOL the very first thing people see is that you are black?!?! No way!!! It is definitely because they are racist. This thread is going down...
LOL the very first thing people see is that you are black?!?! No way!!! It is definitely because they are racist. This thread is going down hill fast. We might as well start talking about bears.
OK then, Fuck it I'm out, it will go nowhere anyways. Like I said, Look at Obama, an outstanding citizen who becomes president even, and he has to constantly deal with Racist shit and racist views, so I like every other black know, that no matter how great of a citizen I am, I like Obama will ALWAYS been seen as a Nigger by white citizens and especially white cops, White folks want us to act like them, but that will still NEVER be good enough regardless.

I'm Out
4stroke4DWIN
11/27/2014 8:35am
Brosho wrote:
OK then, Fuck it I'm out, it will go nowhere anyways. Like I said, Look at Obama, an outstanding citizen who becomes president even, and he...
OK then, Fuck it I'm out, it will go nowhere anyways. Like I said, Look at Obama, an outstanding citizen who becomes president even, and he has to constantly deal with Racist shit and racist views, so I like every other black know, that no matter how great of a citizen I am, I like Obama will ALWAYS been seen as a Nigger by white citizens and especially white cops, White folks want us to act like them, but that will still NEVER be good enough regardless.

I'm Out
Lol, nice cast with the Obama + outstanding citizen. You could of used Dr Ben Carson or Allen West but that wouldn't fit into your fishing expedition.
mxb2
11/27/2014 8:38am
Brosho wrote:
The Problems with what he said is, even the most OUTSTANDING Black American Citizen(s) like Obama for example will ALWAYS be called NIGGER. I have NEVER...
The Problems with what he said is, even the most OUTSTANDING Black American Citizen(s) like Obama for example will ALWAYS be called NIGGER. I have NEVER been arrested or charged with any sort of Crime, but every time I walk out my door, I am BLACK, and that is the Very first thing white people see, and treat me accordingly to my skin color, not by my actions.

We get accused of being Racist towards whites, when whites are the ones who brought us here and started the racism. I know there is an old saying that goes, " Don't become what you despise" but damn a person can take only so many blows till they fight back or fight fire with fire.

On a daily basis I like most other blacks have to deal with subtle racism towards me, that white folks don't notice because it's not directed towards them.

I Agree with a lot he said, but I also know that it's not as easy as he said either.
LOL the very first thing people see is that you are black?!?! No way!!! It is definitely because they are racist. This thread is going down...
LOL the very first thing people see is that you are black?!?! No way!!! It is definitely because they are racist. This thread is going down hill fast. We might as well start talking about bears.
Brosho wrote:
OK then, Fuck it I'm out, it will go nowhere anyways. Like I said, Look at Obama, an outstanding citizen who becomes president even, and he...

I'm Out
Or you could thank the ignorant black people for making it hard for the good black people. How do you think stereotypes are formed, by stats. People thought there would be crime in ferguson after the decision, guess what it happened. Maybe break the stereotype. quit pointing fingers. always someone elses fault.

The Shop

11/27/2014 10:41am
Brosho wrote:

Brosho wrote:

I'm Out
You will get nowhere in life if you keep making excuses and playing the victim. There is a lot of shitty stuff in my life that I could use as an excuse. But I don't. I work hard, go to school and try to better my situation.

And oh yea I get that exact same attitude from black people all the time when they see me. I see nothing but hate in their eyes. I know that it's just from jealousy though and it's because I'm usually smiling and happy because I appreciate life. Have a happy Thanks Giving, But I'm sure you won't. You will probably just find more shit to complain about.
mxb2
11/27/2014 11:16am Edited Date/Time 11/27/2014 11:16am
Brosho wrote:

I'm Out
You will get nowhere in life if you keep making excuses and playing the victim. There is a lot of shitty stuff in my life that...
You will get nowhere in life if you keep making excuses and playing the victim. There is a lot of shitty stuff in my life that I could use as an excuse. But I don't. I work hard, go to school and try to better my situation.

And oh yea I get that exact same attitude from black people all the time when they see me. I see nothing but hate in their eyes. I know that it's just from jealousy though and it's because I'm usually smiling and happy because I appreciate life. Have a happy Thanks Giving, But I'm sure you won't. You will probably just find more shit to complain about.
x2, blame everyone, poor me poor me, do something about it. Believe it or not being black helps also, why did mayor barry get re elected, obama , under qualified job applicants. wtf does skin color mean in a job app.. Get the numbers make everyone happy. Guess the nba, nfl white dudes should sue, lack of white players.
gsxrcr28
Fantasy
2364th
11/27/2014 11:55am
Brosho wrote:

reded wrote:
As long as they're jumping up and down on a car hood screaming "burn this bitch down" or pulling some other dumb dumb shit on national...
As long as they're jumping up and down on a car hood screaming "burn this bitch down" or pulling some other dumb dumb shit on national television (insert Kanye West here) the black community will NEVER look good in America. All eyes were glued to them this week and instead of taking that opportunity to try and change the perception of their community in the minds of Americans they chose to follow the stereotype and further mar their image.

Please explain to us why it's so hard to pay attention in school, get grants and/or work your way through college then move away from those types of surroundings. If you know that the thug life is going to take you nowhere, just like it has everyone who came before you, why take that road?
Brosho wrote:
See right there with your response, you do nut understand or try to see why the situation is a "vicious cycle". For example, I was a...
See right there with your response, you do nut understand or try to see why the situation is a "vicious cycle". For example, I was a Great kid growing up I NEVER got into much trouble besides missing doing my chores around the house, or getting in trouble in class for eating candy in class, things like that, never anything criminal. My parents were very strict and I would get my ass whooped if I disobeyed my parents or any other adult.

But throughout my childhood and youth I Always got harassed by police. Things like walking to church in my suit and having cops pull up to me on the sidewalk and make me lay on the ground for NO REASON in my suit. I was like 11 years old, Or when my parents bought me a brand new toyota pickup truck as a high school graduation present, I had the truck maybe 2 weeks and the cops followed me for a couple miles, till I turned down a dark street near a open field, they pulled me over there, got out thier car with thier guns drawn. The one cop asked me "How did you buy this truck? All you niggers be buying these trucks with drug money". They gave me a ticket for having no front license plate, the truck was new and I had NO license plates for it. They absolutely wanted me and my friend to react, so they could shoot us. This happened less than a mile from where Rodney King was beat, by Foothill Division Police.

There were lots of instances like that with cops. Still to this day there are instances where I have heard "So called white friends" of mine say some hella racist shit when they thought I have left or forgot that I was in the car with them. For example, one year I was racing Mammoth, and I was with Damon Huffman, some friends called Damon to come over to thier town home they were renting for the week. When we got there, the door was open and windows were open and we could hear everyone inside watching the NBA finals. I did not walk inside right away ,but I heard a few of them saying those Niggers this those Niggers that and all sorts of racist shit about the teams playing on tv. When I then walked inside, you should have seen the looks on all of thier faces, because they forgot I was with Damon.

That type of shit Always happen to this Day. If you call that "Making EXCUSES" as a black person, then so be it. Even the most outstanding black citizen will not trust the police,or not scream racism, and have some sort of negative reaction towards whites and the system.

It's so fuckin easy for you to have your opinion on shit you do not experience. I am not making an excuse for the ignorant shit some black people do. In fact I'm hella embarrassed by it, but I, unlike like you do understand where it come from.
Racism is always going to be there dude. I know many people who will admit to being racist, and 2 are cops. I'm sure there are many black people who are racist also. It is easier to hate something you don't fully understand, I doubt it will change much in our lifetime, but I do think it's getting better.
11/27/2014 3:06pm
It's simple. Raise your kids right and increase their chances of not being idiots who do stupid things. Happy Thanks giving

Crash82
Fantasy
1986th
11/27/2014 7:16pm
So you think it should be okay to try to take a cops gun? You put your hand on my gun it's fair to assume you are going to shoot me with it if you get it. Glad I don't have to deal with this shit while having a bunch of coward ass blowhards like keyboard warrior, pushing their insane agenda, endangering my life.

the_wood109
11/27/2014 7:55pm
I see this as something that mostly stemmed from a false account. A witness gave false information to the media, and they ran with it (so did everyone that heard the false account.) Along with them, came a population of people that might, in fact, have a legitimate gripe with the authorities, given the stats on that police department.

However, this was the wrong case to protest over. There are plenty of legitimate cases of injustice to be angry about that happen every day. This case isn't one of them. It's media hype and people going ape shit without understanding evidence.
Crash82
Fantasy
1986th
11/27/2014 8:50pm Edited Date/Time 11/27/2014 8:54pm
So what does the officer do when someone gets their hand on his gun? Why would they or should they falsely indict an innocent cop? So you think we should throw someone under the bus every time someone hollers racism?
11/27/2014 10:52pm
The next big story coming out of Ferguson is that his step dad has strong ties to the blood gang. He was the one recorded yelling, "Burn this mother f*er to the ground." right before they burned down a dozen businesses. Mike's mom made him move in with his grandma because he wasn't allowed to be in her house with her new boyfriend because he was a felon. The other big thing coming out will be Mike's ties to the blood gang. You can't find any pictures of him wearing any clothes that aren't red. But he was a gentle giant and the cop that shot him was racist.

I talked with one of his supporters and it was the most ridiculous conversation I have ever had. If I get a chance I will screen shot it from my facebook.
robkinuk
11/28/2014 2:04am
As Santa Claus says: "Only 28 more looting days till Christmas!"WinkLaughingLaughing
PalerBlue
11/28/2014 3:38am
robkinuk wrote:
As Santa Claus says: "Only 28 more looting days till Christmas!"WinkLaughingLaughing
I'm not sure what's more pathetic,your attempt at humour or your infantile daubings. No offense WinkLaughingLaughingLaughing
PalerBlue
11/28/2014 3:51am
I'm just going to quote a post from to "Black Friday" thread. I'm 100% certain the guy's white and does not regard himself as either a thug or a criminal. Now think honestly, how would the store ( and the law) have reacted if the group of guy's had been black?
-----
Hell the local WalMart doesn't give a shit. We got beer out of the grocery section, sat in a swing near lawn and garden and drank half of them while people watching. Then took the half empty box to the register, paid for them, and went and sat outside on the lawn mowers and finished them off while using the large rolodex of numbers used for prices to score the parking lot cruisers on their burnouts. Good times.

11/28/2014 6:18am
The next big story coming out of Ferguson is that his step dad has strong ties to the blood gang. He was the one recorded yelling...
The next big story coming out of Ferguson is that his step dad has strong ties to the blood gang. He was the one recorded yelling, "Burn this mother f*er to the ground." right before they burned down a dozen businesses. Mike's mom made him move in with his grandma because he wasn't allowed to be in her house with her new boyfriend because he was a felon. The other big thing coming out will be Mike's ties to the blood gang. You can't find any pictures of him wearing any clothes that aren't red. But he was a gentle giant and the cop that shot him was racist.

I talked with one of his supporters and it was the most ridiculous conversation I have ever had. If I get a chance I will screen shot it from my facebook.
Interesting!Huh

I havnt seen this reported yet but I havnt had my TV on in the shop either.

11/28/2014 7:13am
PalerBlue wrote:
I'm just going to quote a post from to "Black Friday" thread. I'm 100% certain the guy's white and does not regard himself as either a...
I'm just going to quote a post from to "Black Friday" thread. I'm 100% certain the guy's white and does not regard himself as either a thug or a criminal. Now think honestly, how would the store ( and the law) have reacted if the group of guy's had been black?
-----
Hell the local WalMart doesn't give a shit. We got beer out of the grocery section, sat in a swing near lawn and garden and drank half of them while people watching. Then took the half empty box to the register, paid for them, and went and sat outside on the lawn mowers and finished them off while using the large rolodex of numbers used for prices to score the parking lot cruisers on their burnouts. Good times.

That sounds like a good time. They would probably be too scared that they would be called racist so they wouldn't confront them. I actually see that type of thing happen a lot. They are already privileged and held to a different standard because everyone is too scared of being called racist. But you know more than I do though because you are in Great Britain. The difference between this guy and the looters is that the looters are stealing and burning businesses down. He paid for what he used.
11/28/2014 7:18am Edited Date/Time 11/28/2014 7:18am
Read that first sentence you posted again really slowly. The cop is paid to "use whatever force is necessary to prevent someone from getting their hands on his guns." That is exactly what he did. Case closed. Darren Wilson is the only person alive who knows exactly what happened in that car and his story sounds logical and realistic. It corroborates with what a lot of other witnesses said. Just think, if his accomplice wouldn't have came out with that original untrue statement to save his own ass, would you still be so adamant that Mike was murdered?
11/28/2014 7:58am
Read that first sentence you posted again really slowly. The cop is paid to "use whatever force is necessary to prevent someone from getting their hands...
Read that first sentence you posted again really slowly. The cop is paid to "use whatever force is necessary to prevent someone from getting their hands on his guns." That is exactly what he did. Case closed. Darren Wilson is the only person alive who knows exactly what happened in that car and his story sounds logical and realistic. It corroborates with what a lot of other witnesses said. Just think, if his accomplice wouldn't have came out with that original untrue statement to save his own ass, would you still be so adamant that Mike was murdered?
and he likes to leave out the point that he was closing fast on the cop! His sentence should read..........

"At the time Wilson shot and killed Brown, he was a distance away and charging back at Wilson".[/b]

This is what was actually said to the jury by several eye witnesses.....the cop.........and the evidence.

But I notice this seems to get left out every single time so that it tuns what is justifiable use of force into an execution.
UpTiTe
Fantasy
4109th
11/28/2014 8:17am Edited Date/Time 11/28/2014 8:22am
I grew up in a mostly white town and had tjree black friends, two of them were actual brother. The one who wasn't the brother went to college and into the military where he is still today, he came from a strict family and his dad was ex military, snd made sure sll 5 of his boys were good respctfull kids

Of the two brothers, one went to college and became a police officer and today is a high ranking guy in our home town. The other got into drugs and gangs and is still in snd out of jail. One of them never complained about racism and always worked hard. The other, once he started hanging out with punks from Ingelwood he started talking about how hard his life was and how the school system and
Police were unfair to him. Both had the same lifes but made different choices, and that's what it boils down to, choices.

If you don't want the police coming into your neighborhood shooting people, don't give them a reason to be there.
PalerBlue
11/28/2014 9:31am
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2014/11/27/71890/s1200_little.jpg[/img]

You're just f*cking loving all of this. I suppose it justifies your attitude. A bit cowardly of you to behave differently to your black co-workers. Either you believe what you do , or you don't.

And yes, I do live in the UNITED Kingdom but I have lived in both the self proclaimed enlightened cities of L.A. and Boston in the past and have been witness to plenty of racism there. Of course the is racism here too but nothing like on the same scale - and people are a lot less in denial about it too.

Oh, and the hate you see in black people's eyes is just them being good judges of character.
11/28/2014 9:57am
PalerBlue wrote:
You're just f*cking loving all of this. I suppose it justifies your attitude. A bit cowardly of you to behave differently to your black co-workers. Either...
You're just f*cking loving all of this. I suppose it justifies your attitude. A bit cowardly of you to behave differently to your black co-workers. Either you believe what you do , or you don't.

And yes, I do live in the UNITED Kingdom but I have lived in both the self proclaimed enlightened cities of L.A. and Boston in the past and have been witness to plenty of racism there. Of course the is racism here too but nothing like on the same scale - and people are a lot less in denial about it too.

Oh, and the hate you see in black people's eyes is just them being good judges of character.
You're starting to sound like the Brown family attorneys. You can't really argue against the facts 0f the case so you're complaining about jokes that are made about it. Or the way that I make fun of people that want to be treated differently but are literally destroying things and committing crime that will have huge ramifications on the entire state of Missouri for a long time to come.

Yea you know exactly what I deal with every day. Again you are not here, 20 miles away from Ferguson. You are in the UK drinking tea and eating crumpets.
11/28/2014 10:17am Edited Date/Time 11/28/2014 10:19am
He wasn't fleeing. He wasn't shot in the back. So none of that matters. You sound just like the lawyer on Hannity. Ignoring that he robbed a store, pushed a clerk, punched a cop, grabbed his gun, etc., etc....Watch the Hannity interview. I'm done feeding the troll. I have to go enjoy all my white privilege by keeping my face down in text books so I can do good in school and get a good job.
millermx456
11/28/2014 1:03pm
Eyewitness Accounts
http://news.yahoo.com/ferguson-grand-jury-papers-full-inconsistencies-1…

Other eyewitness accounts also were clearly wrong.

One woman, who said she was smoking a cigarette with a friend nearby, claimed she saw a second police officer in the passenger seat of Wilson's vehicle. When quizzed by a prosecutor, she elaborated: The officer was white, "middle age or young" and in uniform. She said she was positive there was a second officer — even though there was not.

Another woman testified that she saw Brown leaning through the officer's window "from his navel up," with his hand moving up and down, as if he were punching the officer. But when the same witness returned to testify again on another day, she said she suffers from mental disorder, has racist views and that she has trouble distinguishing the truth from things she had read online.

Prosecutors suggested the woman had fabricated the entire incident and was not even at the scene the day of the shooting.

Another witness had told the FBI that Wilson shot Brown in the back and then "stood over him and finished him off." But in his grand jury testimony, this witness acknowledged that he had not seen that part of the shooting, and that what he told the FBI was "based on me being where I'm from, and that can be the only assumption that I have."

The witness, who lives in the predominantly black neighborhood where Brown was killed, also acknowledged that he changed his story to fit details of the autopsy that he had learned about on TV.

"So it was after you learned that the things you said you saw couldn't have happened that way, then you changed your story about what you seen?" a prosecutor asserted.

"Yeah, to coincide with what really happened," the witness replied.

Another man, describing himself as a friend of Brown's, told a federal investigator that he heard the first gunshot, looked out his window and saw an officer with a gun drawn and Brown "on his knees with his hands in the air." He added: "I seen him shoot him in the head."

But when later pressed by the investigator, the friend said he had not seen the actual shooting because he was walking down the stairs at the time and instead had heard details from someone in the apartment complex.

"What you are saying you saw isn't forensically possible based on the evidence," the investigator told the friend.

Shortly after that, the friend asked if he could leave.

"I ain't feeling comfortable," he said.

Post a reply to: Finally, someone tells it like it is IMO

The Latest