Finally, someone tells it like it is IMO

Boxvan446
Edited Date/Time 12/3/2014 4:13pm
I must say I feel the same way. Not just about their culture/life, but everyone's. Not happy with your situation, do something about it....

Tried to embed the video but couldn't get it to work.
|
11/26/2014 7:54am
^^^Great video!!! actually PERFECT! This dude gets it! ^^^

But I will bet that most of the "ferguson type" wont get it and will X- out of that video the first time he said "RESPONSA-DAMB-BILITY"
Old-Man
11/26/2014 8:31am
I'm guilty of "Opinionated"
If I heard this guy talk and didn't see him I never would have pictured him.

Very well said
TX24
11/26/2014 8:57am
Yup education.

The Shop

Uncle Tony
11/26/2014 9:18am
There are plenty of others like him out there
Bob693
11/26/2014 9:40am
I had to see if this was posted on Worldstar and it was. The comments are as I expected, "uncle Tom" and "house n******" are used often. Sad
JW381
11/26/2014 5:15pm
Great video, smart dude.

Little bit of "irony" you might call it. As the video was playing a banner ad was in the background for Horrible Bosses 2. All the characters are white and in business attire, except for Jamie Foxx who's in all black and covered in fake tattoos. Like the guy in the video says, it's a perception because that's the stereotype that black culture promotes, I just found it interesting.
11/26/2014 5:33pm
Ive noticed this thread went all day and yet not one Mike Brown nutt hugger from the other threads has shit to say in this thread.

I cant even imaging how many pissed off black people there are at this guy right now!
JW381
11/26/2014 6:44pm
Ive noticed this thread went all day and yet not one Mike Brown nutt hugger from the other threads has shit to say in this thread...
Ive noticed this thread went all day and yet not one Mike Brown nutt hugger from the other threads has shit to say in this thread.

I cant even imaging how many pissed off black people there are at this guy right now!
It was a nice think piece, but there's plenty of study that suggests it's not nearly that easy for blacks to take responsi-damn-bility for themselves. I still enjoyed the video and I think he's right in a lot of ways. Has nothing to do with the Mike Brown scenario, though.
500guy
11/26/2014 7:16pm
JW381 wrote:
It was a nice think piece, but there's plenty of study that suggests it's not nearly that easy for blacks to take responsi-damn-bility for themselves. I...
It was a nice think piece, but there's plenty of study that suggests it's not nearly that easy for blacks to take responsi-damn-bility for themselves. I still enjoyed the video and I think he's right in a lot of ways. Has nothing to do with the Mike Brown scenario, though.
it's has everything to do with it.

Cop pulls up, Hey get out of the street ! okay ! story over.
JW381
11/26/2014 7:32pm
JW381 wrote:
It was a nice think piece, but there's plenty of study that suggests it's not nearly that easy for blacks to take responsi-damn-bility for themselves. I...
500guy wrote:

It doesn't have anything to do with the events that did happen. Nothing to do with the decision on the indictment.
mxb2
11/26/2014 7:41pm
JW381 wrote:
500guy wrote:

exactly, why the fuck are you walking in the street after doing a robbery, idiot.
11/26/2014 9:10pm
"there's a difference between theory and practice, especially when you have a group of people who don't feel that there's much hope. You won't get it, though".

If they dont feel that there is any hope for themselves then thats their freekin problem! No one elses!
......But yeah you're right , I dont get it! But I think the guy in the video definitely DOES!

"As for Mike Brown, the main issue is still whether he was unjustly killed, not whether he was a criminal."

He wasnt unjustly killed....A jury of people that actually heard testimony from witnesses and that got to study all the evidence said so. And BTW.....yes, he was "also" a criminal. (that one you actually CAN SEE for yourself.
Brosho
11/27/2014 12:12am
Boxvan446 wrote:
I must say I feel the same way. Not just about their culture/life, but everyone's. Not happy with your situation, do something about it.... [embed]http://www.break.com/video/black-man-racially-insensitive-or-speaking-the-truth-2790923[/embed] Tried...
I must say I feel the same way. Not just about their culture/life, but everyone's. Not happy with your situation, do something about it....

The Problems with what he said is, even the most OUTSTANDING Black American Citizen(s) like Obama for example will ALWAYS be called NIGGER. I have NEVER been arrested or charged with any sort of Crime, but every time I walk out my door, I am BLACK, and that is the Very first thing white people see, and treat me accordingly to my skin color, not by my actions.

Seriously tell me this, When did Blacks Ever look Good in America?

We get accused of being Racist towards whites, when whites are the ones who brought us here and started the racism. I know there is an old saying that goes, " Don't become what you despise" but damn a person can take only so many blows till they fight back or fight fire with fire.

On a daily basis I like most other blacks have to deal with subtle racism towards me, that white folks don't notice because it's not directed towards them.

I Agree with a lot he said, but I also know that it's not as easy as he said either.
Brosho
11/27/2014 12:16am
I always thought when there are "His word against My word" situations is the Main reason to go to court before a Jury. But in this case those rules has seemed to change.
Brosho
11/27/2014 12:21am
JW381 wrote:
500guy wrote:

That's just the cops side of what happened. Witnesses said the Cop grabbed Brown by the shirt and yanked brown towards the window. If a cop did that to me, I would resist also or try to make him let go, if I am not under arrest.
11/27/2014 1:01am
White, black, country you live in, age, etc... its all the same and relevant. That guy in the video is talking about responsibility and perception. When i was in my youth i was always getting pulled by the police. Its the perception that youth puts out and its also the fact that when your younger, you dont accept as much responsibility. As you age and mature, you become more responsible and it shows in the perception that older people give out because i rarely if every get pulled by the police in my old age. It may be hard, but maturing into an adult means grabbing a hand full of responsibility and being mature enough to start working your life out in a productive manner and becoming a positive member of the society you live in.
reded
11/27/2014 4:24am Edited Date/Time 11/27/2014 4:44am
Boxvan446 wrote:
I must say I feel the same way. Not just about their culture/life, but everyone's. Not happy with your situation, do something about it.... [embed]http://www.break.com/video/black-man-racially-insensitive-or-speaking-the-truth-2790923[/embed] Tried...

Brosho wrote:
The Problems with what he said is, even the most OUTSTANDING Black American Citizen(s) like Obama for example will ALWAYS be called NIGGER. I have NEVER...
The Problems with what he said is, even the most OUTSTANDING Black American Citizen(s) like Obama for example will ALWAYS be called NIGGER. I have NEVER been arrested or charged with any sort of Crime, but every time I walk out my door, I am BLACK, and that is the Very first thing white people see, and treat me accordingly to my skin color, not by my actions.

We get accused of being Racist towards whites, when whites are the ones who brought us here and started the racism. I know there is an old saying that goes, " Don't become what you despise" but damn a person can take only so many blows till they fight back or fight fire with fire.

On a daily basis I like most other blacks have to deal with subtle racism towards me, that white folks don't notice because it's not directed towards them.

I Agree with a lot he said, but I also know that it's not as easy as he said either.
As long as they're jumping up and down on a car hood screaming "burn this bitch down" or pulling some other dumb dumb shit on national television (insert Kanye West here) the black community will NEVER look good in America. All eyes were glued to them this week and instead of taking that opportunity to try and change the perception of their community in the minds of Americans they chose to follow the stereotype and further mar their image.

Please explain to us why it's so hard to pay attention in school, get grants and/or work your way through college then move away from those types of surroundings. If you know that the thug life is going to take you nowhere, just like it has everyone who came before you, why take that road?
robkinuk
11/27/2014 4:59am
Hope this video goes viral!, guy talks a lot of sense, something in short supply in Ferguson.
11/27/2014 6:07am Edited Date/Time 11/27/2014 6:12am
Boxvan446 wrote:

Brosho wrote:
The Problems with what he said is, even the most OUTSTANDING Black American Citizen(s) like Obama for example will ALWAYS be called NIGGER. I have NEVER...

Dude!!! What kind of an excuse is all this jibberish^^^??? It is such BULL SHIT!

So you would let name calling from a few hold you back?...or in your words."fight back or fight fire with fire"? REALLY????!!!
You think white people dont get called names every day too??!!!! Are you for real!

Lemme ask you this... ARE YOU BALD?! If not well then YOU will never understand the name calling behind that either! Yet the last 20 years of my life I havnt felt the need to burn down barber shops or become a vandal!.

500guy
11/27/2014 7:41am
Brosho wrote:
That's just the cops side of what happened. Witnesses said the Cop grabbed Brown by the shirt and yanked brown towards the window. If a cop...
That's just the cops side of what happened. Witnesses said the Cop grabbed Brown by the shirt and yanked brown towards the window. If a cop did that to me, I would resist also or try to make him let go, if I am not under arrest.
You and Me certainly do not know what happened, I agree with many things you have said and I certainly agree that there is some bias between race.

The evidence seems to go along with the officers account of what happened, if you don't think with all the public pressure that that grand jury didn't really look at that evidence and make what they thought was the right decision then you are thinking with your feelings and not being rational.

And the fact remains had Michael Brown not robbed a store and been walking in the middle of the street asking for a confrontation, We would not be having this discussion.
mxb2
11/27/2014 7:59am
pos kid, rob a store,walk IN the street, to be more noticeable, then attacks an officer, gets shot, oh well, , guess he made his decisions that day And let the race card go, its old, tired.And the excuses for arson, looting etc.. wake up people. Quit blaming society.
mxb2
11/27/2014 8:01am
And many jobs white folk get turned down for jobs so the companies can fill the slots with minorities, when was the last riot or lawsuit for that?
Brosho
11/27/2014 8:08am
Boxvan446 wrote:

Brosho wrote:

reded wrote:
As long as they're jumping up and down on a car hood screaming "burn this bitch down" or pulling some other dumb dumb shit on national...
As long as they're jumping up and down on a car hood screaming "burn this bitch down" or pulling some other dumb dumb shit on national television (insert Kanye West here) the black community will NEVER look good in America. All eyes were glued to them this week and instead of taking that opportunity to try and change the perception of their community in the minds of Americans they chose to follow the stereotype and further mar their image.

Please explain to us why it's so hard to pay attention in school, get grants and/or work your way through college then move away from those types of surroundings. If you know that the thug life is going to take you nowhere, just like it has everyone who came before you, why take that road?
See right there with your response, you do nut understand or try to see why the situation is a "vicious cycle". For example, I was a Great kid growing up I NEVER got into much trouble besides missing doing my chores around the house, or getting in trouble in class for eating candy in class, things like that, never anything criminal. My parents were very strict and I would get my ass whooped if I disobeyed my parents or any other adult.

But throughout my childhood and youth I Always got harassed by police. Things like walking to church in my suit and having cops pull up to me on the sidewalk and make me lay on the ground for NO REASON in my suit. I was like 11 years old, Or when my parents bought me a brand new toyota pickup truck as a high school graduation present, I had the truck maybe 2 weeks and the cops followed me for a couple miles, till I turned down a dark street near a open field, they pulled me over there, got out thier car with thier guns drawn. The one cop asked me "How did you buy this truck? All you niggers be buying these trucks with drug money". They gave me a ticket for having no front license plate, the truck was new and I had NO license plates for it. They absolutely wanted me and my friend to react, so they could shoot us. This happened less than a mile from where Rodney King was beat, by Foothill Division Police.

There were lots of instances like that with cops. Still to this day there are instances where I have heard "So called white friends" of mine say some hella racist shit when they thought I have left or forgot that I was in the car with them. For example, one year I was racing Mammoth, and I was with Damon Huffman, some friends called Damon to come over to thier town home they were renting for the week. When we got there, the door was open and windows were open and we could hear everyone inside watching the NBA finals. I did not walk inside right away ,but I heard a few of them saying those Niggers this those Niggers that and all sorts of racist shit about the teams playing on tv. When I then walked inside, you should have seen the looks on all of thier faces, because they forgot I was with Damon.

That type of shit Always happen to this Day. If you call that "Making EXCUSES" as a black person, then so be it. Even the most outstanding black citizen will not trust the police,or not scream racism, and have some sort of negative reaction towards whites and the system.

It's so fuckin easy for you to have your opinion on shit you do not experience. I am not making an excuse for the ignorant shit some black people do. In fact I'm hella embarrassed by it, but I, unlike like you do understand where it come from.
11/27/2014 8:13am
Boxvan446 wrote:

Brosho wrote:

LOL the very first thing people see is that you are black?!?! No way!!! It is definitely because they are racist. This thread is going down hill fast. We might as well start talking about bears.

Post a reply to: Finally, someone tells it like it is IMO

The Latest