Favorite Drinking Games

TailSoHard
Edited Date/Time 2/18/2016 5:32pm
What's your favorite drinking game?

Beer pong? Washers? Cornhole? Darts? Pool? Waterfall? Edward 40-hands? Etc...?

My personal favorite was a game me and my buddies used to play almost every day in college: Don't Drink and Drive. Basically you get a Nintendo 64 and Mario Kart and 4 players. Everyone begins with a full beer, and everyone has to finish the beer before finishing the race. You must pull over and stop driving in order to drink, because it's illegal to drink and drive lol Getting hit by an item from another player also requires you to take a drink. First one to finish their beer and finish the race wins!

And yes, my go-to drinking game is just called "drink the beer" and all it requires is the hand/arm strength to lift a beer to my face... but the other ones are fun too!

|
Foghorn
2/17/2016 10:31am
There's a par 3 on the Waterton Lakes Golf course that is very difficult to stick the green. Time permitting, when we do our annual "Hundred Holes of Hell" golf tourney, every miss means a shot of tequila, Yukon Jack, or whatever else happens to be in a golf bag, until someone sticks the green. We only ran out of booze once, but it's tough to get past that green without being slightly wobbly.
dsmith
Fantasy
1485th
2/17/2016 10:42am
quarters with these...

Cygnus
2/17/2016 10:57am
Quarters or Bull shit.
MR. X
2/17/2016 11:07am
Never got into drinking games ,I always enjoyed drinking over a few games of darts but that's far from a drinking game.

The Shop

TailSoHard
2/17/2016 11:19am
Cygnus wrote:
Quarters or Bull shit.
Damn I forgot about Bullshit. I haven't played that game in years, gonna have to resurrect that one this weekend lol
Spydee
2/17/2016 12:26pm
Dude that Mario Kart game sounds class haha.

I usually play Shithead.
kawirider819
2/17/2016 1:53pm Edited Date/Time 2/17/2016 1:53pm
Bet your Liver was a good time in college. Get yourself a large pitcher or Das boot, a stack of cards and lots of beer.

The dealer goes down the line and asks each person to wager an amount of beer and pour it in the pitcher before having to guess if the upsidedown card is red or black. If they're right, it moves to the next sorry soul. They get it wrong, they drink whatever is in the pitcher. Gets real interesting when you get a run of correct guesses.
SEEMEFIRST
2/17/2016 3:55pm
Not a drinking game, per se, but a fun drunk game is "Stump".

Get a good size fireplace log, stand it on end.
Everyone playing puts a dollar on the log, and a medium finish nail is set through the stack.
Each player gets one try at a time to set the nail flush. The think is you use the ball side of a ball pein hammer.
Keep passing the hammer until the nail is set flush. The player who does that wins.

I've driven nails for a living, and it's hard!
MR. X
2/17/2016 4:18pm
I always had fun watching people do power hour (shot of beer every minute for an hour) Seems so simple until you get into it.
peelout
2/17/2016 4:44pm
we'll play dice games for cash and drinks. Ship Captain Crew and Three's Away are my favorites, but Left Right Center is fun too.

@MR. X .... i've done the power hour and it get's intense FAST
SEEMEFIRST
2/17/2016 7:59pm
peelout wrote:
we'll play dice games for cash and drinks. Ship Captain Crew and Three's Away are my favorites, but Left Right Center is fun too. @MR. X...
we'll play dice games for cash and drinks. Ship Captain Crew and Three's Away are my favorites, but Left Right Center is fun too.

LRC is cool.
Try "Bean Boozled".
Twist1
2/18/2016 4:04am Edited Date/Time 2/18/2016 4:05am
A fresh pack of Marlboro Lights and a 12 pack of Bud. My golf cart, music, and all the farm paths. And plenty of time....
Those days are 15 years in the rear view, but I was good at it ....
TailSoHard
2/18/2016 6:05am
peelout wrote:
we'll play dice games for cash and drinks. Ship Captain Crew and Three's Away are my favorites, but Left Right Center is fun too. @MR. X...

Never got into dice games much, but of course I've never tried a dice drinking game lol

And yes, x2 on the power hour, that shit will get you all sorts of messed up hahaha
NV825
Fantasy
2730th
2/18/2016 8:52am
My favorite in order:

1. Beer Pong - I once went 17-0 with my friend one night. I'll post a picture of our beer pong table I had in college later.

2. Quarters - We called it "asshole". Two shot glasses with two quarters with cups full of beer in the middle. Bounce the quarter in the shot glass the first time and you could pass it either clockwise or counter-clockwise. 2nd shot or later and you could only pass it clockwise. Every time you got overlapped you had to finish a cup before you could shoot again. "Asshole" came into play because when you got overlapped it was usually quickly followed by "drink asshole".

3. Sloppy Dice - Just need two dice and a cup filled half way for beer. Had to roll 7, 11, or doubles to call on someone to drink the cup. As soon as they touched the cup the roller had to roll 7, 11, or doubles again before the cup hit the table for them to drink again. If the roller was faked out and touched the dice before the cup was touched then the roles reversed. If the dice fell off the table in any roll, then it was sloppy dice and the roller had to drink an entire beer.

Many other notable mentions include hockey, kings cup, flip cup, and many more I'm probably forgetting. I had a good time in college haha Cool
motogeezer
2/18/2016 9:32am
Not a drinking game, but we used to play a game called "Bong UNO".

It was a regular game of UNO, with bong hits involved.

I can't remember the rules, for some reason... Whistling

Of course, like I've always said, "If you remember the 80s, you did it wrong."
mimafia
Fantasy
2682nd
2/18/2016 10:37am Edited Date/Time 2/18/2016 10:38am
We played a game called Mexican. Really fun. Roll two dice, don't let anyone see what you rolled, and announce your score (or lie). For example you roll a 6 and a 3 and you say 63. The dice pass to next player. He rolls and has to beat your roll. He could roll double 2's and that would beat it. Then passes on. The next player could roll a 5 and a 2 but instead of saying 52 (cause that doesn't beat double 2's) he could say double 5's. The next player could believe that and roll to beat it or could say bullshit. If he really had it then the guy saying bullshit drinks. If he didn't have it and got busted he drinks twice. Mexican is a 3 and a 2. You just call it and everyone has to drink. If anyone calls bullshit and you're lying you have to drink your whole beer. If you do have it they they have to drink their whole beer. Lots of bullshitting and fun to get away with it.
Jimmy_Sloan
2/18/2016 10:43am
My favorite drinking game is to drink alone, with nobody else.
three9zero
2/18/2016 1:10pm
SEEMEFIRST wrote:
Not a drinking game, per se, but a fun drunk game is "Stump". Get a good size fireplace log, stand it on end. Everyone playing puts...
Not a drinking game, per se, but a fun drunk game is "Stump".

Get a good size fireplace log, stand it on end.
Everyone playing puts a dollar on the log, and a medium finish nail is set through the stack.
Each player gets one try at a time to set the nail flush. The think is you use the ball side of a ball pein hammer.
Keep passing the hammer until the nail is set flush. The player who does that wins.

I've driven nails for a living, and it's hard!
had that game at my wedding/keg party, everybody loved it.
JW381
2/18/2016 5:32pm
TailSoHard wrote:
What's your favorite drinking game? Beer pong? Washers? Cornhole? Darts? Pool? Waterfall? Edward 40-hands? Etc...? My personal favorite was a game me and my buddies used...
What's your favorite drinking game?

Beer pong? Washers? Cornhole? Darts? Pool? Waterfall? Edward 40-hands? Etc...?

My personal favorite was a game me and my buddies used to play almost every day in college: Don't Drink and Drive. Basically you get a Nintendo 64 and Mario Kart and 4 players. Everyone begins with a full beer, and everyone has to finish the beer before finishing the race. You must pull over and stop driving in order to drink, because it's illegal to drink and drive lol Getting hit by an item from another player also requires you to take a drink. First one to finish their beer and finish the race wins!

And yes, my go-to drinking game is just called "drink the beer" and all it requires is the hand/arm strength to lift a beer to my face... but the other ones are fun too!

We call it Beerio Kart Cool

Post a reply to: Favorite Drinking Games

The Latest