Ebola a hoax?

10/17/2014 6:04am
Ebola is no hoax!
Ebola is going to kill A LOT MORE people before it gets handled!! (stamp it!)

If you"re not just a little concerned about this one I'd have to say you're pretty blind.:drySad a liberal democrat)
10/17/2014 7:31am
It's not a hoax. People are dying. In my semi professional, quarter aged opinion I just think it is being blown out of proportion by the media as usual. Really at the end of the day, is that such a bad thing that it is making people at least a little more cautious?
Sandberm
10/17/2014 8:21am
I heard Ebola only infects Americans that have government subsidized healthcare. Any quarter aged Vital members hear that?

The Shop

10/17/2014 10:02am Edited Date/Time 10/17/2014 10:03am
Ebola is no hoax! Ebola is going to kill A LOT MORE people before it gets handled!! (stamp it!) If you"re not just a little concerned...
Ebola is no hoax!

If you"re not just a little concerned about this one I'd have to say you're pretty blind.:drySad a liberal democrat)
EBOLA is a hoax just like ISIS and 9/11, a lot of people killed in that one too even to this day

10/17/2014 10:22am
I believe ebola is real, but the goverment seems to be playing on it for power what do you think ?
Uncle Tony
10/17/2014 10:31am
I believe ebola is real, but the goverment seems to be playing on it for power what do you think ?
I agree
10/17/2014 10:58am Edited Date/Time 10/17/2014 12:06pm
yes the spread of the virus is real so is the fear hyped around it.
why was that first infected health care worker brought back to the states for treatment?? was like watching a seen for a bad move.
add to that sending 3000 troops to help "fight" Ebola?
because the ebloa virus is not a threat and they have no intention to contain it well for now.

anything that results in expansion of government and their powers needs close scrutiny.
10/17/2014 6:30pm
I wonder what all those people that boarded the plane with the one nurse that was sick are thinking right now! I wonder if any of them are scared of all the hype?

By the sound of it, this ebola shit is VERY contagious (ask the 2 nurses that got it in texas)......and has a 50-70% mortality rate!
As I said....I think this ones gonna kill A LOT of MO FO's before it kills itself out of hosts.
Unless they come out with a decent vaccine for it and do it freekin quick!

And even if you do live through it they say it causes all sorts of permanent health issues you get to deal with afterwards. NO FUCKEN THANKS!

J.F.S
10/18/2014 1:07am

There is a deep-seated fear among some Americans that an Ebola outbreak could make the country turn to science.

In interviews conducted across the nation, leading anti-science activists expressed their concern that the American people, wracked with anxiety over the possible spread of the virus, might desperately look to science to save the day.

“It’s a very human reaction,” said Harland Dorrinson, a prominent anti-science activist from Springfield, Missouri. “If you put them under enough stress, perfectly rational people will panic and start believing in science.”

Additionally, he worries about a “slippery slope” situation, “in which a belief in science leads to a belief in math, which in turn fosters a dangerous dependence on facts.”

At the end of the day, though, Dorrinson hopes that such a doomsday scenario will not come to pass. “Time and time again through history, Americans have been exposed to science and refused to accept it,” he said. “I pray that this time will be no different.”

Smile
10/19/2014 12:07am
who the hell does this John Kerry prick think he is? demanding donations of a non existent threat.
maybe he should drop a bucket of ice water over his head, that would make the stupids throw their money at him haha

https://youtu.be/7EayKBV-60I
XXVoid MainXX
10/19/2014 9:25am
J.F.S wrote:
There is a deep-seated fear among some Americans that an Ebola outbreak could make the country turn to science. In interviews conducted across the nation, leading...

There is a deep-seated fear among some Americans that an Ebola outbreak could make the country turn to science.

In interviews conducted across the nation, leading anti-science activists expressed their concern that the American people, wracked with anxiety over the possible spread of the virus, might desperately look to science to save the day.

“It’s a very human reaction,” said Harland Dorrinson, a prominent anti-science activist from Springfield, Missouri. “If you put them under enough stress, perfectly rational people will panic and start believing in science.”

Additionally, he worries about a “slippery slope” situation, “in which a belief in science leads to a belief in math, which in turn fosters a dangerous dependence on facts.”

At the end of the day, though, Dorrinson hopes that such a doomsday scenario will not come to pass. “Time and time again through history, Americans have been exposed to science and refused to accept it,” he said. “I pray that this time will be no different.”

Smile
Anti-science activists? The only anti-science activists I am familiar with are the 9-11 troofers. Smile
APLMAN99
10/19/2014 10:24am
J.F.S wrote:
There is a deep-seated fear among some Americans that an Ebola outbreak could make the country turn to science. In interviews conducted across the nation, leading...

Smile
Anti-science activists? The only anti-science activists I am familiar with are the 9-11 troofers. Smile
Someone doesn't know who Andy Borowitz is.......
zehn
10/19/2014 11:51pm
Ebola is no hoax! Ebola is going to kill A LOT MORE people before it gets handled!! (stamp it!) If you"re not just a little concerned...
Ebola is no hoax!

scotttydog wrote:
EBOLA is a hoax just like ISIS and 9/11, a lot of people killed in that one too even to this day

Dude, you are hard up on that conspiratard teet, aren't you?
10/20/2014 2:42am
zehn wrote:
Dude, you are hard up on that conspiratard teet, aren't you?
Dam straight I am, I have this metal condition where by I have a hard time tolerating being lied to and accepting presented facts that make no logical sense
Piston Slap
Fantasy
2421st
10/20/2014 4:44am
I have a metal condition too. . . .

Heavy metal Baby!!!!!

10/20/2014 11:07am
I have a metal condition too. . . .

Heavy metal Baby!!!!!

Fuck year bro, i'm in to that heavy mental too! haha
10/23/2014 7:23am
I'm a reporter, and my quick take is that the reporter went with what he was told by a couple Africans. Pretty dumb.
I think it's more a case of sloppy reporting than a conspiracy.

Dude probably went over there and couldn't find shit to report back, but he had to file something by deadline.

Post a reply to: Ebola a hoax?

The Latest