Darlington

hillbilly
Edited Date/Time 4/14/2014 9:07am
Darlington my favorite track for passing action.

Got about an hour to get your favorite beverage cued up,

Burning a burger right now with a huge mater to slice onto it.

The world suxs the country is going to hell,but tonite,nascar and superX ,who gives a shit about the rest.
|
chuck317
4/12/2014 3:08pm
darlington one of the first tracks. I guess, I like it though. eats up the tires and makes the drivers drive. hillbilly, elliots son is gonna be a force to reckon with. he would practice on several of the dirt tracks down here. one race I actually like to see on the tube
jamma10
4/12/2014 3:15pm Edited Date/Time 4/12/2014 3:17pm
hillbilly wrote:
Darlington my favorite track for passing action. Got about an hour to get your favorite beverage cued up, Burning a burger right now with a huge...

The world suxs the country is going to hell,but tonite,nascar and superX ,who gives a shit about the rest.
I care about the race that just started at Long Beach. Brother in law is partnering Michael Valiante in the No. 90 Chevy. Currently 5th.
Old-Man
4/12/2014 3:44pm
Found that Kenny Irwin memorabilia Hillbilly

4/12/2014 7:44pm
Would be great if they raced here more than omce a year and put n wilkesboro back on the schedule

The Shop

SEEMEFIRST
4/12/2014 8:15pm
I believe I saw Harvick's wife use the lords name in vain. Oh the humanity!!! LaughingLaughingLaughing
hillbilly
4/13/2014 8:05am
chuck317 wrote:
darlington one of the first tracks. I guess, I like it though. eats up the tires and makes the drivers drive. hillbilly, elliots son is gonna...
darlington one of the first tracks. I guess, I like it though. eats up the tires and makes the drivers drive. hillbilly, elliots son is gonna be a force to reckon with. he would practice on several of the dirt tracks down here. one race I actually like to see on the tube
Yeah Chuck,Chase is gonna be one of the greats along with Larson,good days ahead.
hillbilly
4/13/2014 8:07am
hillbilly wrote:
Darlington my favorite track for passing action. Got about an hour to get your favorite beverage cued up, Burning a burger right now with a huge...

jamma10 wrote:
I care about the race that just started at Long Beach. Brother in law is partnering Michael Valiante in the No. 90 Chevy. Currently 5th.
Virginia international raceway is 4 hrs from me,a great road course.,road Atlanta about the same distance,

They racing there this year?
hillbilly
4/13/2014 8:15am
Old-Man wrote:
Found that Kenny Irwin memorabilia Hillbilly [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2014/04/12/50881/s1200_2014_03_25_001_2014_03_25_008.jpg[/img]
Found that Kenny Irwin memorabilia Hillbilly

Nice oldman,like i said ,i was a Yates junky,official president of the unofficial fan club.

I went to his shop the day Ernie got out of the hospital,they had a litte gathering there and we huge out a day in his shop.

As far as Kenny,when Thursday nite thunde used to come on i had a big c/ku dish with a hand crank to move it.

I'd take a little t outside and start searching the satellites looking for the backhaul feed,

It would come on early showing practice and such.

Be came a kenny fan because he drove them Ford's,the big silver crown cars were my favorite.

I think his death finally broke yates spirit,he was done after that.
hillbilly
4/13/2014 8:20am
Would be great if they raced here more than omce a year and put n wilkesboro back on the schedule
Wilkes was my favorite place to go,it took years for us to get our seats but finally got a place.

At the end of the front straight the seats tapered and i got a 6 seat row,on top,with john right behind.

Eat them tyson wings and drink MGD or red dog or any other beer on a ford hood.

Good times were had at north wilkesboro.
hillbilly
4/13/2014 8:21am
SEEMEFIRST wrote:
I believe I saw Harvick's wife use the lords name in vain. Oh the humanity!!! LaughingLaughingLaughing
I saw that,you think kevin got a bj last nite? I bet he did.lol
BUTCH
4/13/2014 10:09am
Yates fan here...I was heartbroken when Davey got killed. Then Ernie almost died and then Kenny lost his life. So happy when Dale got it done in the 88! I loved that 28 car though, in the Black and red-orange with Davey behind the wheel.....good times!
Old-Man
4/13/2014 10:20am
BUTCH wrote:
Yates fan here...I was heartbroken when Davey got killed. Then Ernie almost died and then Kenny lost his life. So happy when Dale got it done...
Yates fan here...I was heartbroken when Davey got killed. Then Ernie almost died and then Kenny lost his life. So happy when Dale got it done in the 88! I loved that 28 car though, in the Black and red-orange with Davey behind the wheel.....good times!
Yup Huge Davey fan here too, have a ton of his stuff. Sad day back in 93' damn helicopters!

Remember this at Pocono? Thought for sure he was done then but came back to race the next week with blood shot eyes.
youwish16
4/13/2014 10:51am
The Future. I have been watching Chase race around the state of Georgia since he started racing late models in 2009 when he was 13.

Old-Man
4/13/2014 12:41pm
Chase reminds me allot of Davey Allison, aggressive smart driver. NASCAR has a bright future with him and Larson
jamma10
4/13/2014 1:17pm
hillbilly wrote:

jamma10 wrote:
hillbilly wrote:
Virginia international raceway is 4 hrs from me,a great road course.,road Atlanta about the same distance,

They racing there this year?
Unfortunately not, the remaining rounds are;

Laguna Seca
Belle Isle Park
Watkins Glen
Canadian Tire Motorsports Park?
The Brickyard
Road America
Circuit of the Americas
Road Atlanta

http://www.sdr-motorsports.com/2014-schedule/
4/14/2014 9:07am Edited Date/Time 4/14/2014 9:09am
TripleFive wrote:
That 88 team is on fire this year.
I can't wait until Richmond.

Chase got around Darlington like his daddy. He made the Lady in Black his bitch while all of the cup rookies were bouncing off the walls all weekend

Post a reply to: Darlington

The Latest