Cryptowall 2.0

XXVoid MainXX
11/20/2014 6:34am
Bill Gates is responsible. Only Microsoft operating systems are affected.
CR250Rider
11/20/2014 8:50am Edited Date/Time 11/20/2014 9:41am
It looks like the 3 Chinese guys who wrote Wirelurker weren't too smart, they've already been caught!

Downloaded by +350,000 people from a site called Maiyadi or something?
Apple did an excellent job of already neutralizing the malware but don't you there will be variants and copycats?
But since it installs when a usb is connected I guess microsoft still has their foot in the door Smile
11/20/2014 8:54am
CR250Rider wrote:
It looks like the 3 Chinese guys who wrote Wirelurker weren't too smart, they've already been caught! Downloaded by +350,000 people from a site called Maiyadi...
It looks like the 3 Chinese guys who wrote Wirelurker weren't too smart, they've already been caught!

Apple did an excellent job of already neutralizing the malware but don't you there will be variants and copycats?
But since it installs when a usb is connected I guess microsoft still has their foot in the door Smile
More like Microsoft still has its dick stuck in the zipper, with no plans on getting it out.
XXVoid MainXX
11/20/2014 10:51am Edited Date/Time 11/20/2014 10:53am
CR250Rider wrote:
It looks like the 3 Chinese guys who wrote Wirelurker weren't too smart, they've already been caught! Downloaded by +350,000 people from a site called Maiyadi...

Damn right they do. It doesn't do anything to my system when I plug in a USB drive, and I am never nervous or scared to plug one in. Wink Regarding the market share bullshit. I haven't had 1 single virus or piece of malware on any single Linux system I have ever had any dealings with, and I have been dealing with Linux systems since Linus Torvalds made the announcement on USENET that he wanted to write this cool new kernel. No virus software required. Now, woody claims that the only reason for this is because there are more Microsoft computers out there. Even if that were true (which it isn't), isn't that a pretty fucking good reason to switch? Use Linux and those bad old malware people will leave you alone is what he is saying. I agree with you there woody. Smile

The Shop

S.Loyer
11/20/2014 12:53pm
Mac Use for 5 years now, not one virus, no virus software, do lots of pirating and sketchy sites.
enketchum
11/20/2014 10:16pm
I just plugged in my flash drive. Am I going to live?
jndmx
11/21/2014 6:48am
The largest exploitable flaw for any computer system is the person that's touching the keyboard/mouse.

Post a reply to: Cryptowall 2.0

The Latest