Croom

Edited Date/Time 3/22/2015 5:55am
Anyone know if Croom is still open for riding? I haven't been there in a while and am in the mood to ride sand whoops til I puke. :^) Maybe meet up with some local vitards. Mid April.
|
3/21/2015 9:49am
Yeah should have gone in Moto. Probly doesn't matter much. I replied to a guy's post about Jacksonville, which reminded me of the Florida vacation plans I am trying to pull together and I just clicked on "Start New Topic".

I never stayed at the hotel there because I lived just an hour away but I remember seeing riders from the national circuit leaning their bikes up against the hotel while they went inside between practice motos.

Last time I was there I was on a 125 which the deep sand pretty much ate alive. Almost as much as the sand whoops ate me alive. After a couple laps I felt ill. I didn't throw up but it was close.

The 125 felt like a Z50 in the deep sand. Now I'm back to extract revenge on a CR250. :^)
scooter5002
3/21/2015 10:17am
Lol Seems to me, there was a sign at the Holiday Inn, that said "No Motorcycles In Rooms". FIrst year I was there, then I found out how much of a problem bike theft was. Did 2 trips down there, would love to get back again.
tomm55x
3/21/2015 12:30pm
If you guy's/girl's are ever in the erie pa area I'm am always looking for someone to go riding with, my friends have bikes that don't get ridden alot and I find myself always having to twist somebody's arm to go with me so I don't have to go alone, much much more fun going with friends!!
logan_140
3/21/2015 8:58pm
Anyone know if Croom is still open for riding? I haven't been there in a while and am in the mood to ride sand whoops til...
Anyone know if Croom is still open for riding? I haven't been there in a while and am in the mood to ride sand whoops til I puke. :^) Maybe meet up with some local vitards. Mid April.
I've also been wanting to go

The Shop

3/22/2015 5:55am
tomm55x wrote:
If you guy's/girl's are ever in the erie pa area I'm am always looking for someone to go riding with, my friends have bikes that don't...
If you guy's/girl's are ever in the erie pa area I'm am always looking for someone to go riding with, my friends have bikes that don't get ridden alot and I find myself always having to twist somebody's arm to go with me so I don't have to go alone, much much more fun going with friends!!
Erie isn't far out of the way when I drive to FL but when it's warm enough to ride in Erie, it's warm enough to ride here. :^)

Post a reply to: Croom

The Latest