Crisis averted?

APLMAN99
Edited Date/Time 3/3/2016 2:19pm

|
hvaughn88
3/3/2016 6:52am
I heard a pretty funny remark about that deal yesterday. Someone commented that they were going to break up so Dave could go do a solo deal. And the reply was, "aren't the foo fighters already Dave's solo deal?" Bazinga!!
APLMAN99
3/3/2016 1:24pm
hvaughn88 wrote:
I heard a pretty funny remark about that deal yesterday. Someone commented that they were going to break up so Dave could go do a solo...
I heard a pretty funny remark about that deal yesterday. Someone commented that they were going to break up so Dave could go do a solo deal. And the reply was, "aren't the foo fighters already Dave's solo deal?" Bazinga!!
Well, he did play every note of the first FF album himself except for one guitar track.......!
rosebud441
3/3/2016 1:49pm
I was a huge Dave fan as a drummer (NIRVANA), not so much a front man for frat-rock..

idk, i want to like him, i think he's funny, pretty cool but i just never dug anything beyond his first solo album.
I find current FF well, BORING, so go ahead break up and do a covers album,

He does some great covers:, Carry on way word son, and Baker street just to name a few.

BUT who gives a fuck what i think..
hvaughn88
3/3/2016 2:19pm
hvaughn88 wrote:
I heard a pretty funny remark about that deal yesterday. Someone commented that they were going to break up so Dave could go do a solo...
APLMAN99 wrote:
Well, he did play every note of the first FF album himself except for one guitar track.......!
haha, yup, that was the punchline.

Post a reply to: Crisis averted?

The Latest