Cow tipping for city folk

SEE ARE125
Edited Date/Time 4/9/2014 5:34pm
|
ocscottie
4/8/2014 11:17am
HAR! we woke up one morning back when i was a youngin' and our VW bug was flipped up on its side just like that.
Hman144
Fantasy
713th
4/8/2014 5:47pm
Ha. Cow tipping has always been for city folks. That is, only know-nothing city boys who like to tell BS stories about acting like country boys tell stories about cow tipping. Then real country boys laugh at them behind their backs.
JM485
4/8/2014 9:59pm
That's pretty funny. Did they really say they aren't sure if it is a political statement or something else? How the heck could a bunch of kids tipping over some "cars" be a political statement?Laughing
SEEMEFIRST
4/9/2014 1:44am
Hman144 wrote:
Ha. Cow tipping has always been for city folks. That is, only know-nothing city boys who like to tell BS stories about acting like country boys...
Ha. Cow tipping has always been for city folks. That is, only know-nothing city boys who like to tell BS stories about acting like country boys tell stories about cow tipping. Then real country boys laugh at them behind their backs.
Behind their backs? We don't wait for them to turn around.Laughing

Been around cattle all my life, and I've yet to see it happen.

The Shop

SEE ARE125
4/9/2014 8:09am
Hman144 wrote:
Ha. Cow tipping has always been for city folks. That is, only know-nothing city boys who like to tell BS stories about acting like country boys...
SEEMEFIRST wrote:
Behind their backs? We don't wait for them to turn around.Laughing

Been around cattle all my life, and I've yet to see it happen.
That's the funny part. They actually compared the weight of the car to the weight of a cow. LOL
MJC
4/9/2014 5:34pm
Hman144 wrote:
yep, ol dairy farmer here, show me a farkin cow that sleeps standing up! city kids.......

Post a reply to: Cow tipping for city folk

The Latest