College football

mx757
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 12:00pm
Holy cow, a couple big big shake ups in the top 5. Boise state giving it up last night, and LSU losing today. Thats going to put stanford (probably) at #4.
|
Mutt
11/27/2010 4:25pm
GO BIG RED! They crushed the blue today.
SteveS
11/27/2010 5:01pm
Tigers killed the Jayhawks!
Digger437
11/27/2010 5:05pm
Bucky has been on a roll the past five weeks and is the most potent offensive team in the top 10. Of course being from WI I'm a little biased. haha
ocscottie
11/27/2010 5:15pm
mx757 wrote:
Holy cow, a couple big big shake ups in the top 5. Boise state giving it up last night, and LSU losing today. Thats going to...
Holy cow, a couple big big shake ups in the top 5. Boise state giving it up last night, and LSU losing today. Thats going to put stanford (probably) at #4.
The BSU kicker has got to be on suicide watch today. What an incredible game. That last ditch pass at the end of regulation was insane, for that dude to miss that kick AND the one in OT...man what a bummer. No chance for a title, no chance for a Hiesman nomination for Kellen Moore (he wasnt going to win it anyway, but still)

Hope that kicker is kicking his own ass.

That Auburn game yesterday was also pretty intense, what a comeback by Newton.

Seen some great games the last couple days, loving it. Watching Oklahoma vs Oklahoma ST on espn3.com now. Wish we could get moto streamed this good!

The Shop

Spinner
11/27/2010 6:12pm
Moto won't be streamed that good until there's good money flowing into the sport. And for that to happen, lots of changes need to take place. And the powers that be, aren't gonna let that happen. Yet.

Razorbacks did good though. And if Auburn plays Oregon for the title, its gonna be epic.
avidchimp
Fantasy
1182nd
11/27/2010 6:18pm
mx757 wrote:
Holy cow, a couple big big shake ups in the top 5. Boise state giving it up last night, and LSU losing today. Thats going to...
ocscottie wrote:
The BSU kicker has got to be on suicide watch today. What an incredible game. That last ditch pass at the end of regulation was insane...
The BSU kicker has got to be on suicide watch today. What an incredible game. That last ditch pass at the end of regulation was insane, for that dude to miss that kick AND the one in OT...man what a bummer. No chance for a title, no chance for a Hiesman nomination for Kellen Moore (he wasnt going to win it anyway, but still)

Seen some great games the last couple days, loving it. Watching Oklahoma vs Oklahoma ST on espn3.com now. Wish we could get moto streamed this good!
To be honest the team lost that game, not the kicker. There is no reason it should have come down to just him. They had a 3 score lead at halftime, then their offense died, and the defense couldn't stop an 8 year old Pop Warner kid from running for good yardage.
88sdad
11/27/2010 6:37pm
ocscottie wrote:
The BSU kicker has got to be on suicide watch today. What an incredible game. That last ditch pass at the end of regulation was insane...

The BSU kicker has got to be on suicide watch today

He tried to hang himself this morning, but he couldn't kick the chair out from under himself.
bullpen58
11/27/2010 7:07pm
mx757 wrote:
ocscottie wrote:

Kick ass lead bro! Thanks a ton!

Watching the bulldogs LIVE right now . . . for free!
PD441
11/27/2010 7:54pm Edited Date/Time 11/27/2010 7:57pm
No one can beat Oregon. PAC10, Nat champs. Stanford isn't too far behind.I like Boise State but they aren't a player on the national scene. TCU isn't there yet either. Oregon/Auburn for the title. Oregon takes it like Dungey....with conditioning.
ocscottie
11/27/2010 7:58pm
The Ducks are awesome, that game last night kicked ass, in the 3rd qtr how they turn on the throttle with the offense and just kill the defense. I bet they average a play every 10 seconds and the coach keeps yelling to play faster.

Nothing more exciting to watch.
SEEMEFIRST
11/28/2010 1:46am Edited Date/Time 11/28/2010 1:48am
avidchimp wrote:
To be honest the team lost that game, not the kicker. There is no reason it should have come down to just him. They had a...
To be honest the team lost that game, not the kicker. There is no reason it should have come down to just him. They had a 3 score lead at halftime, then their offense died, and the defense couldn't stop an 8 year old Pop Warner kid from running for good yardage.
Agree. I Feel for the lad today though. He was spot on all year.I hate it for him, but that's the way it goes.
You guys making stupid jokes need to have children....or not.
WhKnuckle
11/28/2010 3:40am
I don't normally watch football at all because it's just too boring, but Oregon is a blast to watch. I hope they go all the way.
ocscottie
11/28/2010 8:04am
The Ducks also have the most badass uni's out there:

Nike does some cool shit in their gear department, i hear it will debut in the NFL next year but for only select teams/games.

Nielsen277
11/28/2010 11:11am
Auburn is going to murder Oregon... Just sayin'
Rupert X
11/28/2010 1:15pm

As a Buckeyes fan and, a realist - I wouldn't want to play ANY SEC team - I think we'll get

our asses handed to us. Having said that, I'm not believing the Oregon hype - I also

think they;ll get their clocks cleaned by Auburn or any of the top SEC teams. I DO

think WISCONSIN is a pretty decent team, too. And ALABAMA is waay better than their

record shows.I think TCU will be exposed, ultimately. And, I WON'. T be surprised if

South Cackalackey tests Auburn hard. I did enjoy Urban Meyer going down in flames

yesterday. and, I'm predicting Cam Newton will have to return his Heisman one day...

Rupert X
11/28/2010 1:17pm

And yeah, the Ducks uniforms rule.

And those duck hats the fans have ? Dig um.
Rupert X
11/28/2010 1:18pm

My fave player in college football right now ?

Michigan's Denard Robinson. Love his attitude and skills.
roosty
11/28/2010 1:28pm
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ocscottie
11/28/2010 1:29pm
Ill hand it to ya Rupe, the Buckeyes have some of the greatest fans. That entire stadium gets to rockin...literally. They had all 90k+ fans jumping up and down in unison, i cant imagine what it would be like being there, get goose bumps just from watching it on TV.

..and ya Denard is one tough sob! Tru Grit
jonjon714
11/28/2010 1:42pm
PD441 wrote:
No one can beat Oregon. PAC10, Nat champs. Stanford isn't too far behind.I like Boise State but they aren't a player on the national scene. TCU...
No one can beat Oregon. PAC10, Nat champs. Stanford isn't too far behind.I like Boise State but they aren't a player on the national scene. TCU isn't there yet either. Oregon/Auburn for the title. Oregon takes it like Dungey....with conditioning.
I'm thinking we'll see Stanford and Virginia Tech in the Orange bowl.

And I think Auburn (if they're still eligible) would beat Oregon.
jmar
11/28/2010 4:09pm
PD441 wrote:
No one can beat Oregon. PAC10, Nat champs. Stanford isn't too far behind.I like Boise State but they aren't a player on the national scene. TCU...
jonjon714 wrote:
I'm thinking we'll see Stanford and Virginia Tech in the Orange bowl.

And I think Auburn (if they're still eligible) would beat Oregon.
In reality, that shouldn't be an if?

Post a reply to: College football

The Latest