Classified documents implicate Saudi in 9/11

Edited Date/Time 9/16/2014 12:02pm
Gosh, it's almost like W and Dickie weren't straight with us. (I figured this deserves its own thread).

" Twenty-eight pages of a joint congressional inquiry into the 9/11 attacks were classified by the George W. Bush administration, which claimed they contained information that would hurt the war on terror.

But some lawmakers argue the pages reveal little about national security and a great deal about the government of Saudi Arabia’s role in the attacks. They say that the pages tell the story of Saudi officials meeting with and even funding two of the 9/11 hijackers when they first arrived in the U.S."

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/bb/classified-pages-911-report-may-implicat…
|
9/12/2014 8:19am
enketchum wrote:
Bin laden was Saudi
The Bin Ladens and the Bushes have been business partners since the 70s.

Imagine if Barack Obama had the ties to the Bin Ladens stretching back decades and he was President on 9/11. And Bin Laden family members were shuttled out of the country on that day. And Barack Obama's brother was in charge of security at the WTC (Marvin Bush).
When the full reality is disclosed about the Bushes and Dick Cheney, history will not be kind to these men.
borg
9/12/2014 8:24am
The story that the PBS interview refers to is here.

Many people have had access to the 28 pages, including the FBI. As the article states, there is no evidence that the Saudi ruling family had any direct ties to the hijackers or their helpers. The clerical part of that government is a different story. That's why it describes the changes within the government in Saudi Arabia right after the Gulf war.

I have no problem believing that the clerical faction of the Saudi government had ties to the terrorists. Probably in a funding capacity. I also have no problem with the release of the 28 pages. It would most likely have a serious negative effect on US/Saudi relations but I don't give a shit about that. It would make it more difficult for us to stage another invasion in the territory. I'm all for that.

9/12/2014 8:41am
borg wrote:
The story that the PBS interview refers to is [url=http://www.newyorker.com/news/daily-comment/twenty-eight-pages]here[/url]. Many people have had access to the 28 pages, including the FBI. As the article states...

Many people have had access to the 28 pages, including the FBI. As the article states, there is no evidence that the Saudi ruling family had any direct ties to the hijackers or their helpers. The clerical part of that government is a different story. That's why it describes the changes within the government in Saudi Arabia right after the Gulf war.

I have no problem believing that the clerical faction of the Saudi government had ties to the terrorists. Probably in a funding capacity. I also have no problem with the release of the 28 pages. It would most likely have a serious negative effect on US/Saudi relations but I don't give a shit about that. It would make it more difficult for us to stage another invasion in the territory. I'm all for that.

It is high crimes and treason for the Bush administration to shelter and look the other way when it came to the Saudis. Especially when they used 9/11 (shored up with utter bullshit and public lies) to invade Iraq. AND they also used this event to implement an entire police/military state upon the American people while systematically shredding the Constitution and dismantling hard-fought civil liberties, implement torture and secret prisons, and scuttle the US's reputation as leader in human rights and freedom.

Bush. Rumsfeld and Cheney should be subpoenaed to Congress and then referred to the Justice Dept. or other body to answer for high crimes and treason against the American people.

The Shop

rosebud441
9/12/2014 9:07am
To think we were so close to NOT even having Bush as Prez.. He stole the fucking show, and led us into this quagmire..

motosmith
9/12/2014 9:46am

If Bush and Cheney wanted to invade Iraq, how did they convince 19 Al-Qaeda terrorists to collaborate with them on their mission?

Or maybe they had a plan to go to war but no way of launching it until they were handed the gift of a terrorist attack on 9/11.

Too hard for me to believe. I think 9/11 was a legitimate attack from a Jihadist group. Bush and Cheney devised the best plan they could to prevent further attacks based on the information they were given from both the FBI and the CIA.
borg
9/12/2014 9:50am
borg wrote:
The story that the PBS interview refers to is [url=http://www.newyorker.com/news/daily-comment/twenty-eight-pages]here[/url]. Many people have had access to the 28 pages, including the FBI. As the article states...

It is high crimes and treason for the Bush administration to shelter and look the other way when it came to the Saudis. Especially when they...
It is high crimes and treason for the Bush administration to shelter and look the other way when it came to the Saudis. Especially when they used 9/11 (shored up with utter bullshit and public lies) to invade Iraq. AND they also used this event to implement an entire police/military state upon the American people while systematically shredding the Constitution and dismantling hard-fought civil liberties, implement torture and secret prisons, and scuttle the US's reputation as leader in human rights and freedom.

Bush. Rumsfeld and Cheney should be subpoenaed to Congress and then referred to the Justice Dept. or other body to answer for high crimes and treason against the American people.
Am I to assume that Obama should also be subpoenaed to Congress? He continues to shelter the Saudis by keeping the 28 pages classified.
thesadguy
9/12/2014 10:18am
Let's not forget about the largest ever spy ring find in America, right around 9-11. Which country was behind it? Israel.
9/12/2014 11:03am
Gosh, it's almost like W and Dickie weren't straight with us. (I figured this deserves its own thread). " Twenty-eight pages of a joint congressional inquiry...
Gosh, it's almost like W and Dickie weren't straight with us. (I figured this deserves its own thread).

" Twenty-eight pages of a joint congressional inquiry into the 9/11 attacks were classified by the George W. Bush administration, which claimed they contained information that would hurt the war on terror.

But some lawmakers argue the pages reveal little about national security and a great deal about the government of Saudi Arabia’s role in the attacks. They say that the pages tell the story of Saudi officials meeting with and even funding two of the 9/11 hijackers when they first arrived in the U.S."

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/bb/classified-pages-911-report-may-implicat…
Are you under the impression that any President is straight with you?
Titan1
9/12/2014 11:24am
Conspiracy Theorists are funny...Though I do get a headache from rolling my eyes at them so often.
bsm121
9/12/2014 1:09pm
rosebud441 wrote:
To think we were so close to NOT even having Bush as Prez.. He stole the fucking show, and led us into this quagmire..

Would not have been any different w/Gore...

The sooner people divorce themselves from this right/left paradigm the better.
thesadguy
9/12/2014 1:12pm
At least we don't except the spoon feeding that our satin of a government gives us.
Azcrf331
9/12/2014 4:48pm
Paul Wolfowitz-read about this guy. Scumbag.
ToolMaker
Fantasy
762nd
9/12/2014 6:34pm
motosmith wrote:
If Bush and Cheney wanted to invade Iraq, how did they convince 19 Al-Qaeda terrorists to collaborate with them on their mission? Or maybe they had...

If Bush and Cheney wanted to invade Iraq, how did they convince 19 Al-Qaeda terrorists to collaborate with them on their mission?

Or maybe they had a plan to go to war but no way of launching it until they were handed the gift of a terrorist attack on 9/11.

Too hard for me to believe. I think 9/11 was a legitimate attack from a Jihadist group. Bush and Cheney devised the best plan they could to prevent further attacks based on the information they were given from both the FBI and the CIA.
Stop making sense here, this is the interweb, we have no patience for some such nonsense,
9/12/2014 9:26pm
Titan1 wrote:
Conspiracy Theorists are funny...Though I do get a headache from rolling my eyes at them so often.
It was a conspiracy no matter what the truth is. Whether you believe it was a conspiracy of 19 Al Qaeda members or something more sinister (state-sponsored), it's all a conspiracy of some type.
borg
9/13/2014 7:52am
rosebud441 wrote:

bsm121 wrote:

I seriously doubt that Gore would have invaded Iraq. On that I believe you are wrong.

The last sentence is a great goal. Just not going to happen. It would be a little more accurate to call it the Rep/Dem paradigm though. There are people of the left and right that are not party hacks. They are rare and hard to find but they exist. They can actually have a debate and even change their minds but never Rep's or Dem's. With them it's not right or wrong or what's good for the country. It's only team victory. I've grown to despise them both.
Azcrf331
9/13/2014 11:21am
As old Abe said "A house divided against itself cannot stand."
9/14/2014 9:30am
I think anybody that ridicules those who question the official story should consider that here is clear evidence of a massive, gaping hole in what we have been told, and being suppressed from the public at the highest levels. Maybe at some point the accusations of craziness or stupidity will give way to a clear-headed assessment of something that clearly stinks to high heaven about what we have been told.
That doesn't mean Dick Cheney remote-controlled the aircraft with a joystick while cackling in some underground bunker. It's more of an extremely complicated backstory and context that entirely changes the narrative.
borg
9/14/2014 10:09am
I think anybody that ridicules those who question the official story should consider that here is clear evidence of a massive, gaping hole in what we...
I think anybody that ridicules those who question the official story should consider that here is clear evidence of a massive, gaping hole in what we have been told, and being suppressed from the public at the highest levels. Maybe at some point the accusations of craziness or stupidity will give way to a clear-headed assessment of something that clearly stinks to high heaven about what we have been told.
That doesn't mean Dick Cheney remote-controlled the aircraft with a joystick while cackling in some underground bunker. It's more of an extremely complicated backstory and context that entirely changes the narrative.
Not ridiculing anybody here but where is the "massive gaping hole"? I'm talking about the story you posted and not 911 theory in general. There are aspects to this that are kept secret for good reason. Not every plumber and eye doctor needs to know all the National security details of what happened.

I've responded so far because the story lends credence to possibilities of Saudi government involvement. That has been discussed as a possibility from day 1. However, I completely reject the "inside job and controlled demolition" BS because that is exactly what it is. Bullshit. If that's where you're headed with this Saudi story then disregard any and all responses I've made in this thread and carry on without me.
JM485
9/14/2014 3:03pm Edited Date/Time 9/14/2014 3:11pm
motosmith wrote:
If Bush and Cheney wanted to invade Iraq, how did they convince 19 Al-Qaeda terrorists to collaborate with them on their mission? Or maybe they had...

That makes way too much sense for the nut jobs on here.

BTW, you guys should really read Bush's book, Decision Points. I learned a lot about the rational behind his decisions, and the complexity of the situations he was in. Even if you don't like him or agree with him, it's a very insightful read.
9/15/2014 6:55am
I think anybody that ridicules those who question the official story should consider that here is clear evidence of a massive, gaping hole in what we...
borg wrote:
Not ridiculing anybody here but where is the "massive gaping hole"? I'm talking about the story you posted and not 911 theory in general. There are...
Not ridiculing anybody here but where is the "massive gaping hole"? I'm talking about the story you posted and not 911 theory in general. There are aspects to this that are kept secret for good reason. Not every plumber and eye doctor needs to know all the National security details of what happened.

I've responded so far because the story lends credence to possibilities of Saudi government involvement. That has been discussed as a possibility from day 1. However, I completely reject the "inside job and controlled demolition" BS because that is exactly what it is. Bullshit. If that's where you're headed with this Saudi story then disregard any and all responses I've made in this thread and carry on without me.
I think something, anything that provides evidence t that the official story is a lie, is huge. Beyond huge. Generally anybody who questions the official line is ridiculed and criticized, called crazy etc. As if the official government story is some type of Biblical truth.

Expecting Joe Blow to figure this out is asking too much. But even Joe Blow can see something is very, very rotten here.
Detroit Dick
9/15/2014 8:45am
enketchum wrote:
Bin laden was Saudi
The Bin Ladens and the Bushes have been business partners since the 70s. Imagine if Barack Obama had the ties to the Bin Ladens stretching back...
The Bin Ladens and the Bushes have been business partners since the 70s.

Imagine if Barack Obama had the ties to the Bin Ladens stretching back decades and he was President on 9/11. And Bin Laden family members were shuttled out of the country on that day. And Barack Obama's brother was in charge of security at the WTC (Marvin Bush).
When the full reality is disclosed about the Bushes and Dick Cheney, history will not be kind to these men.
Why do you hate america? George Bush kept us safe, and is an honest, good-fearing man, unlike the muslim terrorist america-hating Osama Obama...(snark).
Detroit Dick
9/15/2014 1:54pm
bsm121 wrote:

Total Bullshit . Bush recieved a briefing titled "Bin Laden Determined To Strike" amd did NOTHING. Stayed on his "ranch" for 3 more weeks. Anyone who supported that clueless jackel and his handlers has blood on their hands. Do both parties suck? Yes, but only one of them is pro war and anti fact. No one with a memory and a brain is buying your bullshit. "personal responsibility" my ass...
Titan1
9/15/2014 3:28pm
Titan1 wrote:
It was a conspiracy no matter what the truth is. Whether you believe it was a conspiracy of 19 Al Qaeda members or something more sinister...
It was a conspiracy no matter what the truth is. Whether you believe it was a conspiracy of 19 Al Qaeda members or something more sinister (state-sponsored), it's all a conspiracy of some type.
I'm not sure you understand what a conspiracy theory is, bud.
borg
9/15/2014 6:21pm
borg wrote:
Not ridiculing anybody here but where is the "massive gaping hole"? I'm talking about the story you posted and not 911 theory in general. There are...

I think something, anything that provides evidence t that the official story is a lie, is huge. Beyond huge. Generally anybody who questions the official line...
I think something, anything that provides evidence t that the official story is a lie, is huge. Beyond huge. Generally anybody who questions the official line is ridiculed and criticized, called crazy etc. As if the official government story is some type of Biblical truth.

Expecting Joe Blow to figure this out is asking too much. But even Joe Blow can see something is very, very rotten here.
The story you posted and the underlying article talks about something that was being discussed only weeks after the buildings went down. There is no new discovery here. The possibility that Saudis within their government might have been involved does not make our official government story a lie. Actually, it is more supportive of our government's version that Saudi radicals flew those planes into the buildings. Do you not see that?

9/16/2014 7:20am
borg wrote:

I think something, anything that provides evidence t that the official story is a lie, is huge. Beyond huge. Generally anybody who questions the official line...

borg wrote:
The story you posted and the underlying article talks about something that was being discussed only weeks after the buildings went down. There is no new...
The story you posted and the underlying article talks about something that was being discussed only weeks after the buildings went down. There is no new discovery here. The possibility that Saudis within their government might have been involved does not make our official government story a lie. Actually, it is more supportive of our government's version that Saudi radicals flew those planes into the buildings. Do you not see that?

The key here is complicity by the Saudi government. I don't believe the documents support the conclusions of the 9/11 report.

The Bush administration clearly protected their friends in Saudi, and shifted the blame to a completely unrelated country, Iraq.

I just think these documents should be made public so we can judge for ourselves to what extent Saudi supported this.
Titan1
9/16/2014 9:58am
I said I don't think he knows what a "conspiracy theory" is....not a conspiracy.
9/16/2014 12:02pm
borg wrote:

well looks like the UK court do not reject the inside job and controlled demolition of building 7, and what about the massive gaping hole in building 6?

you have to reject the inside job "BS" otherwise you'd have to admit to being lied to massively by your own government and you just cant do it, you can not handle the truth.

http://topinfopost.com/2013/04/28/uk...r-911-cover-up

Post a reply to: Classified documents implicate Saudi in 9/11

The Latest