Chemtrails... what next.

4/8/2014 9:43am
What's facebook? Yeah, Jesse Ventura and Alex Jones are two of the biggest fruit loops. Look up fruit loop in the dictionary and their picture shows...
What's facebook? Yeah, Jesse Ventura and Alex Jones are two of the biggest fruit loops. Look up fruit loop in the dictionary and their picture shows up.
Not sure if I read it on here but someone had a funny theory that alex jones was a cia agent and that his website wad like flypaper to monitor all the kooks Laughing
JW381
4/8/2014 2:36pm Edited Date/Time 4/8/2014 2:37pm
Opened this link earlier and from there wound up on another site that was even more cooky. As crazy as all that shit is, it's not different than religion or effective marketing. People who start these conspiracies and conspiracy groups prey on people's weaknesses and give them something to believe in and/or live for. Notice they ALL say something to the effect of "wake up" or "open your eyes". Even though they are always severely lacking in evidence, they feel as if they are somehow enlightened beyond the general populous. Same shit, different sheeple.

Although, it's so hard not to laugh when reading/listening to one of these experts make some bold claim that's only slightly backed up by a shotty piece of evidence, then jump straight to declaring it as fact and that anyone who doesn't believe so is just blind/asleep.

The Shop

Bultaco
4/8/2014 10:48pm
What kind of chemicals are "they" spraying? Smile
yzthumpa
4/9/2014 12:08am
My car was covered with yellow dust last week when my father-in-law stopped by. He asked me what was all over my car, and I told him it was pollen. He replied, "Oh, I thought it might be the chemtrails." My in-laws are ultrareligious nutjobs though and like to jump on every conspiracy theory.
enketchum
4/9/2014 12:12am
We can dump all the shit you want out of a plane, but we cannot dump enough of it to do anything.

Also, dropping anything harmful from an airplane will get you locked up for years. Only the military is allowed to do that
XXVoid MainXX
4/9/2014 5:30am
Skydivers can be harmful if they land on you, especially if their chute don't open.
enketchum
4/9/2014 9:38am
But most skydivers do not jump from planes with the intent to harm.

Unless they are pushed out unwillingly?
XXVoid MainXX
4/9/2014 10:27am
Exactly, maybe they don't "know" they are skydivers until they are in the act.
Sunhouse
4/9/2014 12:37pm
wildbill wrote:
JW381 wrote:
Opened this link earlier and from there wound up on another site that was even more cooky. As crazy as all that shit is, it's not...
Opened this link earlier and from there wound up on another site that was even more cooky. As crazy as all that shit is, it's not different than religion or effective marketing. People who start these conspiracies and conspiracy groups prey on people's weaknesses and give them something to believe in and/or live for. Notice they ALL say something to the effect of "wake up" or "open your eyes". Even though they are always severely lacking in evidence, they feel as if they are somehow enlightened beyond the general populous. Same shit, different sheeple.

Although, it's so hard not to laugh when reading/listening to one of these experts make some bold claim that's only slightly backed up by a shotty piece of evidence, then jump straight to declaring it as fact and that anyone who doesn't believe so is just blind/asleep.

I agree. All the groups you mentioned apply wrong and/or pseudo science to get there. It´s funny how most of the conspiracy theorists are often the least educated. They can´t apply critical thinking when they face such wild claims, and fail to seek alternative info.

Oh, and the chart is hilarious Laughing
APLMAN99
4/9/2014 2:52pm
enketchum wrote:
We can dump all the shit you want out of a plane, but we cannot dump enough of it to do anything. Also, dropping anything harmful...
We can dump all the shit you want out of a plane, but we cannot dump enough of it to do anything.

Also, dropping anything harmful from an airplane will get you locked up for years. Only the military is allowed to do that
I've spent tens of thousands of dollars to have people dump harmful stuff and poisons out of airplanes and haven't been put in jail yet........

Even had LEOs with me while watching it happen, no steel bracelets or warrants, either.....
XXVoid MainXX
4/9/2014 9:20pm
[img]https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-GEaCvMS8Lrk/U0KrQroB-II/AAAAAAAAACA/x4J4_n58yLE/w506-h380/fd32bbb0ddb00a752a522a6621f8d105.gif[/img]
Smile
4/10/2014 9:13am
PressPassP wrote:
Bwahahahaha:evil: [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2014/04/09/50562/s1200_cons_piracy.jpg[/img] [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2014/04/09/50563/s1200_conspiracy_police.jpg[/img] [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2014/04/09/50574/s1200_cons.jpg[/img] [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2014/04/09/50565/s1200_con_rothschil_d.jpg[/img] [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2014/04/09/50571/s1200_roth.jpg[/img]
BwahahahahaEvil

The fucking Kooks are the sheep that take the medicine theyr'e fed each time they turn on the TV and just gloss the surface.Sure there a load of crackpot theories but everyone believes a certain amount of conspiracies without even realizing,many have come true,it's wise to question many things
What the fuck goes on at the Bilderberg could be anyone's guess,but when most of the "1%" get together like that I'm sure as hell they ain't playin' scrabble
thesadguy
4/10/2014 11:42am
We are less educated because we don't want to be spoon fed info from our all knowing government? Since when has the government had our best interests? Why should we take their word for anything? There are plenty of dumb asses who have college educations.
dirthead1
4/11/2014 6:31pm
[img]https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-GEaCvMS8Lrk/U0KrQroB-II/AAAAAAAAACA/x4J4_n58yLE/w506-h380/fd32bbb0ddb00a752a522a6621f8d105.gif[/img]
Idiocracy is one of my favorites.
4/12/2014 9:02am
thesadguy wrote:
We are less educated because we don't want to be spoon fed info from our all knowing government? Since when has the government had our best...
We are less educated because we don't want to be spoon fed info from our all knowing government? Since when has the government had our best interests? Why should we take their word for anything? There are plenty of dumb asses who have college educations.
Laughing There's dumb asses here with degrees who think Iraq had WMD's,Oswald shot JFK,a couple of Camel jockeys demolished the twin towers and these were good for you Silly

rebus
4/12/2014 12:31pm
Man, my kooky sister is on a chemtrail kick. One thing this site has taught me, is critical thinking. The amazing part about this tin foil...
Man, my kooky sister is on a chemtrail kick. One thing this site has taught me, is critical thinking. The amazing part about this tin foil hat club, is just how ludicrous this idea is, and far from viable it is, yet they still cling to the ideals. Reminds me of most religions.

There is NO talking sense to them either. Facts presented by fact based websites are just ran by "Paid Shills"

Man, its painful. I just shake my head and stay quiet now.

Anyone know someone that crazy?

Edited for a spell check issue. Smile
So you'll be skeptical of religion, but not other things? You and Void seem to lump everyone who questions "official" explanations as kooks and tin foil hat people. I don't buy that everything is a conspiracy either, but I shake my head at individuals who unquestionably accept what the media tells them, or, stick their heads in the sand because they don't like the official explanation being questioned.
4/12/2014 1:02pm
Man, my kooky sister is on a chemtrail kick. One thing this site has taught me, is critical thinking. The amazing part about this tin foil...
Man, my kooky sister is on a chemtrail kick. One thing this site has taught me, is critical thinking. The amazing part about this tin foil hat club, is just how ludicrous this idea is, and far from viable it is, yet they still cling to the ideals. Reminds me of most religions.

There is NO talking sense to them either. Facts presented by fact based websites are just ran by "Paid Shills"

rebus wrote:
So you'll be skeptical of religion, but not other things? You and Void seem to lump everyone who questions "official" explanations as kooks and tin foil...
So you'll be skeptical of religion, but not other things? You and Void seem to lump everyone who questions "official" explanations as kooks and tin foil hat people. I don't buy that everything is a conspiracy either, but I shake my head at individuals who unquestionably accept what the media tells them, or, stick their heads in the sand because they don't like the official explanation being questioned.
Is that your best cast rebus? Wow. There is so much stupid in your post, it simply reinforces what everyone on here already knows about you.
rebus
4/12/2014 1:10pm Edited Date/Time 4/12/2014 1:12pm

rebus wrote:
So you'll be skeptical of religion, but not other things? You and Void seem to lump everyone who questions "official" explanations as kooks and tin foil...
Is that your best cast rebus? Wow. There is so much stupid in your post, it simply reinforces what everyone on here already knows about you.
Nice rebuttal to my main point that skepticism can be fairly applied without the accusation that all skepticism towards official explanations amounts to wearing a tin foil hat. Whistling

I guess if someone doesn't agree with you, you call them stupid. Pinch Too bad everyone isn't as intelligent as you are.
4/12/2014 1:16pm
rebus wrote:
Nice rebuttal to my main point that skepticism can be fairly applied without the accusation that all skepticism towards official explanations amounts to wearing a tin...
Nice rebuttal to my main point that skepticism can be fairly applied without the accusation that all skepticism towards official explanations amounts to wearing a tin foil hat. Whistling

I guess if someone doesn't agree with you, you call them stupid. Pinch Too bad everyone isn't as intelligent as you are.
That's better. And, no where did I say anything you mentioned. Put it back in your arse, right where you pulled it from.

And try harder. *yawn*
rebus
4/12/2014 1:40pm
rebus wrote:
Nice rebuttal to my main point that skepticism can be fairly applied without the accusation that all skepticism towards official explanations amounts to wearing a tin...

That's better. And, no where did I say anything you mentioned. Put it back in your arse, right where you pulled it from. And try harder...
That's better. And, no where did I say anything you mentioned. Put it back in your arse, right where you pulled it from.

And try harder. *yawn*
XXVoid MainXX
4/12/2014 5:20pm Edited Date/Time 4/12/2014 5:28pm
It's not a question of the "official" story or being skeptical of it. It's a question of what story actually makes sense and adds up when applying logic. Sometimes the official story is the only one that adds up, in which case I am on the side of the official story. When it doesn't add up I am not on the side of the official story. I don't take what media says at face value because 99% of the time they are wrong. I do my own research and apply logic. It may seem crazy to you but *occasionally * the official story is actually what happened. Wink
thesadguy
4/12/2014 5:28pm
It's not a question of the "official" story or being skeptical of it. It's a question of what story actually makes sense and adds up when...
It's not a question of the "official" story or being skeptical of it. It's a question of what story actually makes sense and adds up when applying logic. Sometimes the official story is the only one that adds up, in which case I am on the side of the official story. When it doesn't add up I am not on the side of the official story. I don't take what media says at face value because 99% of the time they are wrong. I do my own research and apply logic. It may seem crazy to you but *occasionally * the official story is actually what happened. Wink
So do we...
the_wood109
4/12/2014 5:39pm Edited Date/Time 4/12/2014 6:00pm

rebus wrote:
There are plenty of real conspiracies that do happen. The evidence eventually shows them to be true.

Would you call me crazy if I kept insisting that the NSA isn't spying on anyone? Yes?

Then how is that different from using that same context about 9/11 truthers? If really you care about the truth there is a plethora of falsifiable information out there on 9/11. The label doesn't come from questioning the "official" explanation. The label comes from the fact that conspiracy people (along with religious, supernatural, and pseudoscience people) will dismiss overwhelming evidence in order to hold on to their belief system.

Honestly, I don't know anything about chemtrails, which is why I only posted a funny gif, but this comment is comical. You obviously don't understand what it means to be a skeptic if you think that we "unquestionably accept what the media tells us, or, stick our heads in the sand because we don't like the official explanation being questioned."

So the wise philosopher wants everyone to be neutral on every issue, regardless of evidence. Great advice there, Socrates.

Post a reply to: Chemtrails... what next.

The Latest