Car makers are missing out.

colintrax
Fantasy
2342nd
For those of you that don't know, FORscan is a free software that gives people the vast majority of capabilities as Ford dealerships. As I've gotten more comfortable with the software, and can do more with it. Well it only makes me want Fords, new or used. This also applies to my family.
I seriously feel like the first company to give away the dealership software, even if it's a stripped down version. Will sell way more cars, and those cars will hold their value better.

Am I crazy, or have the automakers really not thought this through?
|
kzizok
Fantasy
2034th
4/28/2017 9:30pm
Interesting name of the software!Wink
colintrax
Fantasy
2342nd
4/28/2017 9:41pm
Haha yeah, I think it was made by Russians. I assume they have no idea what they did Grinning
lostboy819
Fantasy
1442nd
4/28/2017 10:09pm Edited Date/Time 4/28/2017 10:12pm
99.9% of the car buying public wouldn't know what to do with it and would not care anyway. Doubt Ford will sell any more or less because of it, most people never even take the owners manual out of the glove box.
71Fish
4/29/2017 7:06am
My FORscan was removed at birth.

The Shop

Group23
4/29/2017 7:57am
Did you hear about the kid born without eyelids?
Yeah, apparently a baby boy was born without eyelids just last week! Obviously that was a problem and the child's sight wouldn't last long unless the doctors acted quick, so they decided to take a skin graft from the boy and use it to protect his eyes. The most logical solution for the quick thinking doctor was to use the child's foreskin, since he would probably be circumcised anyways.
Those are about all the details I know from the story, but I guess the baby is doing ok. The doctor said he would be fine, and should keep his eyesight, he just might end up a little cock-eyed.
MR. X
4/29/2017 8:10am
lostboy819 wrote:
99.9% of the car buying public wouldn't know what to do with it and would not care anyway. Doubt Ford will sell any more or less...
99.9% of the car buying public wouldn't know what to do with it and would not care anyway. Doubt Ford will sell any more or less because of it, most people never even take the owners manual out of the glove box.
There's an owners manual in there?
TXDirt
4/29/2017 8:22am
Group23 wrote:
Did you hear about the kid born without eyelids? Yeah, apparently a baby boy was born without eyelids just last week! Obviously that was a problem...
Yeah, apparently a baby boy was born without eyelids just last week! Obviously that was a problem and the child's sight wouldn't last long unless the doctors acted quick, so they decided to take a skin graft from the boy and use it to protect his eyes. The most logical solution for the quick thinking doctor was to use the child's foreskin, since he would probably be circumcised anyways.
Those are about all the details I know from the story, but I guess the baby is doing ok. The doctor said he would be fine, and should keep his eyesight, he just might end up a little cock-eyed.
He should have great foresight though!
SEE ARE125
4/29/2017 10:41am
Group23 wrote:
Did you hear about the kid born without eyelids? Yeah, apparently a baby boy was born without eyelids just last week! Obviously that was a problem...
Probably gonna grow up to be a real dick head.
imoto34
Fantasy
3174th
5/1/2017 3:48am
Group23 wrote:
SEE ARE125 wrote:
Probably gonna grow up to be a real dick head.
That will be the story to tell all his girl friends growing up.
Falcon
Fantasy
798th
5/1/2017 2:08pm
Group23 wrote:
I am definitely telling this joke to my friend's dad. He loves shiz like this.

Post a reply to: Car makers are missing out.

The Latest