Cain: Wife didn't know about friendship with latest accuser

flarider
Edited Date/Time 1/25/2012 3:47am
http://www.cnn.com/2011/12/01/election/2012/cain-accusation-affair/inde…;

The New Hampshire Union Leader, which held an editorial board meeting with Cain during the day, reported on its website, UnionLeader.com, that Cain said he repeatedly gave Ginger White money to help her with "month-to-month bills and expenses."
However, the newspaper reported, Cain said he didn't tell his wife about the payments and his wife "did not know that we were friends until she (White) came out with this story" on Monday.
|
Sondy132001
12/1/2011 3:11pm Edited Date/Time 12/1/2011 3:12pm
Oops haha yeah that's an affair if I ever heard of one.

S
mxb2
12/1/2011 3:37pm
Hooker!
TeamGreen
12/1/2011 3:51pm
This was covered in an ol'school Van Halen song...
Loss of Control
Loss of Control
Loss of Control

So, I gues this is good bye, Herman, you ain't no where NEAR as smart as you think you are and men...not to mention Black Men...EVERYWHERE...are cursing your name!

The Shop

mxb2
12/1/2011 4:00pm
flarider wrote:
http://www.cnn.com/2011/12/01/election/2012/cain-accusation-affair/index.html [i]The New Hampshire Union Leader, which held an editorial board meeting with Cain during the day, reported on its website, UnionLeader.com, that Cain said he...
http://www.cnn.com/2011/12/01/election/2012/cain-accusation-affair/inde…;

The New Hampshire Union Leader, which held an editorial board meeting with Cain during the day, reported on its website, UnionLeader.com, that Cain said he repeatedly gave Ginger White money to help her with "month-to-month bills and expenses."
However, the newspaper reported, Cain said he didn't tell his wife about the payments and his wife "did not know that we were friends until she (White) came out with this story" on Monday.
Yea helping with bills LMFAO, wow what a nice guy! Bet he has some male friends that could use the help.
jmar
12/1/2011 4:04pm
TeamGreen wrote:
This was covered in an ol'school Van Halen song... Loss of Control Loss of Control Loss of Control So, I gues this is good bye, Herman...
Loss of Control
Loss of Control
Loss of Control

So, I gues this is good bye, Herman, you ain't no where NEAR as smart as you think you are and men...not to mention Black Men...EVERYWHERE...are cursing your name!
Do these guys really think this type of shit isn't going to come out when they place themselves on the world stage.

He should stick to being a CEO for a shittly little pizza chain.
TeamGreen
12/1/2011 4:08pm
TeamGreen wrote:
This was covered in an ol'school Van Halen song... Loss of Control Loss of Control Loss of Control So, I gues this is good bye, Herman...
Loss of Control
Loss of Control
Loss of Control

jmar wrote:
Do these guys really think this type of shit isn't going to come out when they place themselves on the world stage. He should stick to...
Do these guys really think this type of shit isn't going to come out when they place themselves on the world stage.

Seems to me that Newt has been the smart one when it comes to this kinda stuff: He throws it out there, himself, goes thru the "Yup, it's me...my life...I did it: That was then, this is now" explanation and moves on.

Cain seems to think he's got some kinda "Super-Power".

Typical, actually.
jndmx
12/1/2011 4:42pm
Hey Hey HEY!

Just because the guy has a female friend that he flew around the country, gives money and gifts and his wife has no idea that he is doing it that doesn't automatically mean that he is having an affair with her.

Actually wait a minute.......yeah it does.
LaughingLaughing
mxb2
12/1/2011 5:04pm Edited Date/Time 12/1/2011 5:05pm
jndmx wrote:
Hey Hey HEY! Just because the guy has a female friend that he flew around the country, gives money and gifts and his wife has no...
Hey Hey HEY!

Just because the guy has a female friend that he flew around the country, gives money and gifts and his wife has no idea that he is doing it that doesn't automatically mean that he is having an affair with her.

LaughingLaughing
how convenient LOL., gotta love the whores.
borg
12/1/2011 5:16pm
What made her decide to bring this out? It's kind of chickenshit really. But then again I'm never surprised at what these kinds of sluts will do. Why is it anybody's business? She got her money and favors. Why turn on the guy now?
Sondy132001
12/1/2011 5:16pm Edited Date/Time 12/1/2011 5:17pm
jndmx wrote:
Hey Hey HEY! Just because the guy has a female friend that he flew around the country, gives money and gifts and his wife has no...
Hey Hey HEY!

LaughingLaughing
mxb2 wrote:
bullshit why is she a whore ? he was married, he flew her around...he cheated on his wife not her, give me a f'ing break, he's the dirt bag here don't make it about her sheesh.

S

seriously ? slut now ?
borg
12/1/2011 5:24pm
jndmx wrote:
Hey Hey HEY!

LaughingLaughing
mxb2 wrote:
bullshit why is she a whore ? he was married, he flew her around...he cheated on his wife not her, give me a f'ing break, he's...
bullshit why is she a whore ? he was married, he flew her around...he cheated on his wife not her, give me a f'ing break, he's the dirt bag here don't make it about her sheesh.

S

seriously ? slut now ?
She was a whore because he was married. She fucked him for the money and favors. Sounds like a whore to me.
level
12/1/2011 5:27pm Edited Date/Time 12/1/2011 6:14pm
I love ya Sondra but I gotta agree with borg on this. She knew he was married and she was involved emotionally and physically with him and yes got money also. The sad thing is why do girls come out of the wordwork as soon as somebody gets national attention? I really don't get that. Why not say something before? Just baffles me. Are they trying to get attention? The only person that really needs to know is his wife. Why tell us for? We don't really give a shit. Tell his Wife.

Real shitty thing for her to do. Why would she hurt him like that? He must of cut her ass off and she got pissed. Granted, he shouldn't of been screwing around in the first place but why not just keep it to herself. Maybe somebody can explain that to me.
flarider
12/1/2011 5:44pm
borg wrote:
What made her decide to bring this out? It's kind of chickenshit really. But then again I'm never surprised at what these kinds of sluts will...
What made her decide to bring this out? It's kind of chickenshit really. But then again I'm never surprised at what these kinds of sluts will do. Why is it anybody's business? She got her money and favors. Why turn on the guy now?
According to her, he had broken off their relationship months ago, when he started the presidential campaign and she was not happy with how he was speaking of and treating the other women who he allegedly sexually harassed. He pissed he off one time too many it seems
flarider
12/1/2011 5:47pm
and yeah, Sondra, you know I love ya, but a woman who sleeps with a married man, takes trips with him and receives compensation is a whore....a prostitute...a call girl....whatever name you want to use, but a rose of any other name would smell as sweet
JPT
12/1/2011 6:10pm
I'm not particularly impressed with the morals of either one.
jndmx
12/1/2011 6:11pm
I'm not so ready to call her the whore here when it was him that said he was going to be faithful to one woman and then decided to dip his wick elsewhere.

It takes 2 to tango and they are both equally wrong.
Hut
12/1/2011 6:11pm
Bye Dirt Bag Bye whore
level
12/1/2011 6:15pm
borg wrote:
What made her decide to bring this out? It's kind of chickenshit really. But then again I'm never surprised at what these kinds of sluts will...
flarider wrote:
According to her, he had broken off their relationship months ago, when he started the presidential campaign and she was not happy with how he was...
According to her, he had broken off their relationship months ago, when he started the presidential campaign and she was not happy with how he was speaking of and treating the other women who he allegedly sexually harassed. He pissed he off one time too many it seems
Yeah, I heard her say that also. Still, bring it up with him personally and don't go to the media. Just weird.
gsxr6
12/1/2011 6:22pm
the people who were asked to pay for silence offered less than those who were offering to pay her to tell. she follows the dollar. seems fairly normal really
JPT
12/1/2011 6:23pm Edited Date/Time 12/1/2011 6:27pm
borg wrote:
flarider wrote:
According to her, he had broken off their relationship months ago, when he started the presidential campaign and she was not happy with how he was...
level wrote:
Yeah, I heard her say that also. Still, bring it up with him personally and don't go to the media. Just weird.
When you've got a guy who's trying to become the president and presenting himself as having "conservative" values I'd say he's fair game if he's been doing stuff like this.

He claimed not to have done any of the things the women claiming harrassment alleged. My guess is his come on to this woman were very similar, only she was receptive.
gsxr6
12/1/2011 6:25pm Edited Date/Time 12/1/2011 8:20pm
this is why the candidates with skeletons in the closet are so closely scrutinized. Imagine the president being so easily thrown under the bus and / or easily blackmailed. no bueno
Hut
12/1/2011 6:59pm
It is amazing that people are dropping Cain for his infidelity and are going to Newt who is known to have cheated on 2 different wives!
Snacks
12/1/2011 7:08pm
If a politician or future politician is willing to cheat on their spouse, throw their family under the bus, hurt the ones that should mean the most to them, they will have no problem screwing over the rest of the nation.
borg
12/1/2011 7:31pm
borg wrote:
flarider wrote:
"Hell hath no fury". I have no sympathy for him or her but I don't think much of women that knowingly fuck married men. It's amazing how many women buy the bullshit that he's getting a divorce. "We will be together soon. I promise. No, don't stop, you don't have to say anything, just nod. Watch the teeth."

They shouldn't be given any kind of pity or victim status. It's kind of like the OWS'rs. If you protest against money, you are automatically exalted as if you come with some kind of purity.
tunedlength
12/1/2011 8:13pm
TeamGreen wrote:
Loss of Control
Loss of Control
Loss of Control

jmar wrote:
Do these guys really think this type of shit isn't going to come out when they place themselves on the world stage. He should stick to...

If you surround yourself with enough yes men and you have a big enough ego you will eventually believe your own lies.
flarider
12/1/2011 8:22pm
I still say he could have survived all this had he from the beginning just admit he had on occasion succumbed to temptation and and sought redemption and forgiveness as well as made a blanket apology to every woman on the planet he came within ear shot of.

What screwed him (no pun intended, but it is funny) is the denials, the calling the accusers liars and acting holier than thou, all it did was stoke the fires.

Newt never denied all that shit, it's how he got past it.

"Yeah, I did it, I fucked up, sorry, let's move on to things that are more important"
Sondy132001
12/2/2011 9:52am
mxb2 wrote:
bullshit why is she a whore ? he was married, he flew her around...he cheated on his wife not her, give me a f'ing break, he's...

S

seriously ? slut now ?
borg wrote:
She was a whore because he was married. She fucked him for the money and favors. Sounds like a whore to me.
Let me tell you a little story, 10+ years ago I dated a fireman from SD for about 6 months, nice guy, he was into moto. I had little kids, I introduced him to them and my family after 2-3 months. He'd always come see me up in my neighborhood (Canyon Lake) cause I had little kids. I remember there were bad fires in central CA, he went, gone for 2 weeks, I had his cell #, called him or emailed him. Never went to his house, didn't care it was convenient he came up to me, all he had was a cell phone, but that's all I had too. After 2 weeks didn't hear from him, so I called his fire station, he gave me the payphone in back that all the fireman used for personal calls. Guy answered "Hello", "Hi is Chris (not his real name) there?" "no is this his wife ?"

Seriously I had no idea at all ! Not saying this chick didn't know, but you don't know both sides of the story, he could have said he was separated, you know how many times I have heard that from men ? yeah he was separated, he was downstairs and she was upstairs !! Being a single woman I've heard it all, I am very skeptical !

S
flarider
12/2/2011 9:55am
Did you take money from him?
Regularly?
mxb2
12/2/2011 9:57am
jndmx wrote:
Hey Hey HEY!

LaughingLaughing
mxb2 wrote:

S

seriously ? slut now ?
Your living in some fantasy world, i live in the real world. The chick got money, traveled and laid by a high profile figure. He got a younger chick, they both used each other, yea he cheated, but she can say yes or no,he would have found someone else she was not forced to do anything but spread her legs and she did., I guess she has no job skills that pay like he was paying, The money train ended she got pissed and snitched, simple, she will move on and have sex with someone else instead of getting a real job. Or maybe in your world she was a friend, lol and he was doing it to be a nice guy, come on be real. Pretty much a hooker to me, and fyi there is sex going on in stripclubs also. ,

Post a reply to: Cain: Wife didn't know about friendship with latest accuser

The Latest