Bike thieves

Olson
Edited Date/Time 10/28/2015 10:18am
It's been pretty bad around Europe for quite some time now and it's keep on getting worse. It looks like they (the thieves) have started to target dealers more than private owners. The latest story around here is that a complete container with 40 Hondas got stolen just yesterday outside of a dealer, the container was shipped from Honda in Japan. The cops managed to locate the container and it still held 8 bikes, but there's still 10 CRF 450s and 22 CRF 250s missing. Where are they heading? Who purchases and rides these bike? The cops have no leads right now.
|
Fantasy
4478th
10/27/2015 5:58am
Death to bike thieves
10/27/2015 6:06am Edited Date/Time 10/27/2015 6:06am
Thats some organized shit there.

But I guess if you get new bikes for free you'll sell them for 2-3000. And nobody is going to check your shit anyway via Vin unless you run across a cop who races.

I'm sure Honda has those containers insured.
newmann
10/27/2015 6:09am
If the government provided them jobs and opportunities they would not need to steal bikes.

I've learned this from the kinder gentler side of Vital. Otherwise I would have said they need to be shot on site, but that would be wrong. They need to be coddled.
moto455va
10/27/2015 6:17am
Ill bet that the bike theif problem is only going to get way worse now that most of europe is importing massive amounts of third world immigrants. They probably got a few more years left of peace until shit starts to really hit the fan

The Shop

Olson
10/27/2015 10:18am
newmann wrote:
If the government provided them jobs and opportunities they would not need to steal bikes. I've learned this from the kinder gentler side of Vital. Otherwise...
If the government provided them jobs and opportunities they would not need to steal bikes.

I've learned this from the kinder gentler side of Vital. Otherwise I would have said they need to be shot on site, but that would be wrong. They need to be coddled.
I know you're not being serious. Just to clarify. These thieves don't live in Sweden nor carry a Swedish passport (the bikes will never be seen in Sweden again). Giving them a job wouldn't help at all. They probably don't even want one, they make far more doing this stuff. The cargo should be insured and wont affect a dealers wallet. A minimal blow to Honda Japan. The shipper is responsible for the cargo until delivered. The dealer will have to call the consumers and tell them they wont get their bikes in time, since it's starting to get winter around here and the tracks are closing down, it wont be a major problem to many riders.
mxb2
10/27/2015 10:54am
newmann wrote:
If the government provided them jobs and opportunities they would not need to steal bikes. I've learned this from the kinder gentler side of Vital. Otherwise...

x2 , exactly get a job.
newmann
10/28/2015 7:40am
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2015/10/28/109184/s1200_image.jpg[/img]

Laughing I'm stealing this one.
J.F.S
10/28/2015 8:44am
newmann wrote:

newmann
10/28/2015 10:18am
newmann wrote:

J.F.S wrote:
[img]https://www.quotationof.com/images/dumb-people-quotes-2.jpg[/img]
Well, I do have my doubts about you...Wink

Post a reply to: Bike thieves

The Latest