Bigger threat: New York Hatchet Jihadist or Ebola?

Jarid332
Fantasy
1658th
10/29/2014 11:03am
Nickleback is the biggest threat to the world.
Cygnus
10/29/2014 11:27am
Jarid332 wrote:
And Bieber. Don't forget the Bieb.
Jarid332
Fantasy
1658th
10/29/2014 11:35am
Jarid332 wrote:
Cygnus wrote:
And Bieber. Don't forget the Bieb.
Ya that guy too!
newmann
10/29/2014 12:22pm
There was another "beheading" in New York yesterday I hear. Cut his mothers head off and then jumped in front of a train. Damn kooks keep doing this shit backwards.

How many beheadings have there been since Obama has been president?

I saw where the ISIS fighters killed the female Kurd fighter and cut her head off the other day. She was credited with over 100 kills.

The Shop

motoracer633
10/30/2014 7:53am
Wow. Crazy people over there. How many ISIS fighters did we create during the last presidents term?
burn1986
Fantasy
3303rd
10/30/2014 8:51am Edited Date/Time 10/30/2014 9:03am
Fighting for Allah - death to all old ladies, females, unsuspecting officers, Catholics, Christians, Civilians, gays, adulterers, atheists, women and kids, anyone I missed. Damn fine cause if you ask me. How many virgins do they get in Paradise?
AHRMA361
Fantasy
232nd
10/30/2014 10:19pm Edited Date/Time 10/30/2014 10:21pm
Wow. Crazy people over there. How many ISIS fighters did we create during the last presidents term?
newmann wrote:
Obammy has my nephew over there training some more of them right now. Talented bunch.

https://youtu.be/JrdH482qEUc

https://youtu.be/8ThUxg1hrrU
Yikes.
Could still be a better assignment than "fighting" Ebola in Liberia and Sierra Leone with little training

When will our Country wake the F up?

We as a country need real leadership. The begging question is, "Does the population have the "intelligence" to do it"?

We are Doomed without real leaders.

TDeath21
10/30/2014 10:31pm
AHRMA361 wrote:
Yikes. Could still be a better assignment than "fighting" Ebola in Liberia and Sierra Leone with little training When will our Country wake the F up...
Yikes.
Could still be a better assignment than "fighting" Ebola in Liberia and Sierra Leone with little training

We as a country need real leadership. The begging question is, "Does the population have the "intelligence" to do it"?

It's not hard to see where society will end up if intelligent people have 2-4 children and dumb people have 6+ children. They grow exponentially and will eventually heavily outnumber the intelligent ones. They're probably already outnumbering intelligent people. It's scary to think they have a right to vote. Idiocracy was intended to be a comedy film, but it just may have predicted the future.
motoracer633
11/1/2014 3:39am
Hope your Son fares well friend. We don't have leaders, we have salesmen.
newmann
11/1/2014 5:09am
newmann wrote:
Obammy has my nephew over there training some more of them right now. Talented bunch.

https://youtu.be/JrdH482qEUc

https://youtu.be/8ThUxg1hrrU
AHRMA361 wrote:
Yikes. Could still be a better assignment than "fighting" Ebola in Liberia and Sierra Leone with little training When will our Country wake the F up...
Yikes.

Liberia...youngest son has been on the ground and in the air three weeks. About nine or ten more to go. Motoracer must have seen the other thread. As much of a shithole as it is he still sees some neat stuff.
11/1/2014 11:56am Edited Date/Time 11/1/2014 11:58am
AHRMA361 wrote:
Yikes.

TDeath21 wrote:
It's not hard to see where society will end up if intelligent people have 2-4 children and dumb people have 6+ children. They grow exponentially and...
It's not hard to see where society will end up if intelligent people have 2-4 children and dumb people have 6+ children. They grow exponentially and will eventually heavily outnumber the intelligent ones. They're probably already outnumbering intelligent people. It's scary to think they have a right to vote. Idiocracy was intended to be a comedy film, but it just may have predicted the future.
That's the discusting thing about Librals, hell you don't even have to have the rigjt to live in this country to vote. No identification, no problem, come on and vote democrat becuz we understand you. Crossed the boarder with drugs,desease and guns, no problem, we feel your hardship, come vote democrat cuz with us you don't need to prove yyou're a citezen or Arn't a terrorist or don't have a history of violent sex crazed fellonies to vote..
The biggest threat to this nation.
LIBRALS
motoracer633
11/1/2014 12:29pm
AHRMA361 wrote:
Yikes.

TDeath21 wrote:
It's not hard to see where society will end up if intelligent people have 2-4 children and dumb people have 6+ children. They grow exponentially and...
That's the discusting thing about Librals, hell you don't even have to have the rigjt to live in this country to vote. No identification, no problem...
That's the discusting thing about Librals, hell you don't even have to have the rigjt to live in this country to vote. No identification, no problem, come on and vote democrat becuz we understand you. Crossed the boarder with drugs,desease and guns, no problem, we feel your hardship, come vote democrat cuz with us you don't need to prove yyou're a citezen or Arn't a terrorist or don't have a history of violent sex crazed fellonies to vote..
The biggest threat to this nation.
LIBRALS
Something tells me you are about to 'reach across the aisle' and make america better? Those who don't have the same views as you have every bit the right to vote as you. Sorry, it's that constitution thing you guys always like to tout. Sucks when it doesn't go your way doesn't it. Maybe you should work harder to suppress other peoples votes.
sende
Fantasy
4429th
11/8/2014 7:58am Edited Date/Time 11/8/2014 8:01am
This whole ebola fear has gotten out of hand. Everything that can be done to stop it spreading, should be of course, but I'm tired of these panic news etc.
Ebola has killed what 5000 people in total.
For comparison, seasonal flu:
"Over a period of 30 years, between 1976 and 2006, estimates of flu-associated deaths in the United States range from a low of about 3,000 to a high of about 49,000 people."

Everyone needs to calm down!
lostboy819
Fantasy
1442nd
11/8/2014 10:09am
thesadguy wrote:
Fuck our government so hard. When can we just stop letting people live here. Close our border and quit letting people immigrate.
Hallzilla wrote:
You must be a Native American Indian, otherwise you are a hypocrite. All of our families immigrated here. I don't want d bag terrorists here either...
You must be a Native American Indian, otherwise you are a hypocrite. All of our families immigrated here. I don't want d bag terrorists here either. But most come to make a better life. Just like the people in your family chain. Don't be so ignorant. Otherwise you are free to go somewhere else. You should feel lucky you live here, instead of being damn arrogant.
Where did the native Americans come from ? It seems they came from Asia and nearly one-third of Native American genes come from west Eurasian people linked to the Middle East and Europe, rather than entirely from East Asians as previously thought, according to a newly sequenced genome. So I guess they are no different than the rest of us other than being easily duped and swindled out of their land.
TDeath21
11/8/2014 10:51am
sende wrote:
This whole ebola fear has gotten out of hand. Everything that can be done to stop it spreading, should be of course, but I'm tired of...
This whole ebola fear has gotten out of hand. Everything that can be done to stop it spreading, should be of course, but I'm tired of these panic news etc.
"Over a period of 30 years, between 1976 and 2006, estimates of flu-associated deaths in the United States range from a low of about 3,000 to a high of about 49,000 people."

The huge difference though is the flu's mortality rate is extremely low. If you get it, your odds of dying are extremely small. It's less than 1% and most deaths from the flu are the elderly. If you get Ebola and get the best medical care possible, your mortality rate is still above 50%. It's a very painful death too. Also, if the flu had just gotten to the United States, it would be talked about just as much. I'll be the first to tell you the media sucks, but for this deal, they have a reason to talk about it.
lostboy819
Fantasy
1442nd
11/8/2014 1:35pm
At least I can see a guy with a hatchet coming at me so I can draw point and shoot. Wink
11/8/2014 2:12pm Edited Date/Time 11/8/2014 2:20pm
sende wrote:
This whole ebola fear has gotten out of hand. Everything that can be done to stop it spreading, should be of course, but I'm tired of...

Let's have Ebola do it's work and see how many deaths it will get credited after 30 years. 5000 in less then a year, so 150k should be easy. The spreading rate grows exponential so the death rate will follow the same path. It could beat the Spanish plague if we don't take it seriously.
J.F.S
11/9/2014 12:51pm
Ebola is not that dangerous to human kind, because the ebola virus kills its host too fast. A virus like herpes for example can be carried by a host for years, hence being able to be spread for much longer and to many more people. Ebola is bad for the people who get it of course but it is quite safe for human kind as a whole.
volcati
11/9/2014 4:29pm
You have a better chance of being struck by lightening than you have of being infected with Ebola.
TDeath21
11/9/2014 8:50pm
Viruses are always mutating. Ebola could very well mutate to where it is easier spread and stays dormant for longer, while still keeping its high mortality rate. Off the top of my head, I can't think of a more deadly, painful virus.

Post a reply to: Bigger threat: New York Hatchet Jihadist or Ebola?

The Latest