Bigfoot footage released by Sasquatch Genome Project

XXVoid MainXX
10/12/2023 2:06pm Edited Date/Time 10/12/2023 2:16pm
That's my favorite part of the country. I go out there every year. The last few years I've been doing all the passes in the Ouray...

That's my favorite part of the country. I go out there every year. The last few years I've been doing all the passes in the Ouray, Silverton, Telluride, Lake City area in the Jeep. They're probably on the Durango & Silverton Narrow Gauge Railroad. The wife and I rode that a couple of years back. Very cool ride if you haven't done it. bigfoot

G-man wrote:

Good to see you voidMain how are things going?

Weather's starting to break around here getting ready to get on 2 wheels again...🏍

As Joe Walsh likes to say I can't complain but sometimes I still do. I retired a few years back. Just got tired of the corporate nonsense. The wife and I just got back from another trip out west. This time we went up into Canada and explored the Banff/Jasper area. Ticked a couple more of the US states off my never been to list (North Dakota and Washington). Came back through Idaho, Utah, Rocky Mountain National Park etc. We actually did 8 National Parks in the first 7 days between the US and Canada. I never did do a final tally. We were only gone a little over 2 weeks and we put 7,000 miles on the Jeep. I must say, there's some beautiful country up nort. We did a 5,500 miler out west earlier this year. Did the 5 Utah National Parks in 2 days. Smile We're thinking about heading out to Yosemite and surrounding areas early next year.

I remember you were going through some rough times the last time I checked in. I hope things are going well for you.

Bill_Carroll
Fantasy
724th
10/12/2023 2:09pm
That's my favorite part of the country. I go out there every year. The last few years I've been doing all the passes in the Ouray...

That's my favorite part of the country. I go out there every year. The last few years I've been doing all the passes in the Ouray, Silverton, Telluride, Lake City area in the Jeep. They're probably on the Durango & Silverton Narrow Gauge Railroad. The wife and I rode that a couple of years back. Very cool ride if you haven't done it. bigfoot

Ours too,

We stay in Ouray hit all the trails in the summer and ski Telluride in the winter.

Come back and sooth the old bones in the Ouray hot springs.

XXVoid MainXX
10/12/2023 2:12pm

-MAVERICK- wrote:
What kind of area is it? Is it remote?  Any easy way to get there or would someone have to hike for a few days carrying...

What kind of area is it? Is it remote? 

Any easy way to get there or would someone have to hike for a few days carrying a costume and provisions to pull off a prank. 

No, I believe that's just outside of Silverton where the video was shot. This may just be a coincidence but the owner of that camp trailer place's business is just down the road from a dispensary, both just off of 550 (Million Dollar Highway) near Silverton.

XXVoid MainXX
10/12/2023 2:15pm Edited Date/Time 10/12/2023 4:59pm

Ours too, We stay in Ouray hit all the trails in the summer and ski Telluride in the winter. Come back and sooth the old bones...

Ours too,

We stay in Ouray hit all the trails in the summer and ski Telluride in the winter.

Come back and sooth the old bones in the Ouray hot springs.

I've been through Ouray many many times and we stayed in a hotel there (the Imogene Hotel) last year for a few days. Saw a black bear messing around on the edge of town when we were coming down Camp Bird road. I've never been in the hot springs though. Gave up skiing several years ago so I just do the summertime activity out there. Ouray might just be my favorite town. It's at least near the top of the list.

The Shop

G-man
10/12/2023 2:19pm
As Joe Walsh likes to say I can't complain but sometimes I still do. I retired a few years back. Just got tired of the corporate...

As Joe Walsh likes to say I can't complain but sometimes I still do. I retired a few years back. Just got tired of the corporate nonsense. The wife and I just got back from another trip out west. This time we went up into Canada and explored the Banff/Jasper area. Ticked a couple more of the US states off my never been to list (North Dakota and Washington). Came back through Idaho, Utah, Rocky Mountain National Park etc. We actually did 8 National Parks in the first 7 days between the US and Canada. I never did do a final tally. We were only gone a little over 2 weeks and we put 7,000 miles on the Jeep. I must say, there's some beautiful country up nort. We did a 5,500 miler out west earlier this year. Did the 5 Utah National Parks in 2 days. Smile We're thinking about heading out to Yosemite and surrounding areas early next year.

I remember you were going through some rough times the last time I checked in. I hope things are going well for you.

Congratulations on the retirement I just retired too, one month ago to spend more time with my wife who is still battling cancer 3 1/2 years later.

She had chemo Tuesday and it's really accumulating and very hard on her lately.....

I purchased a C class RV a year ago and we got to do some traveling but in her condition it's hard to plan much lately.

Thanks for asking hope all is well with you it sounds like it is, by the way Yosemite was awesome about 40 years ago when I last was there.

My old girlfriend and I actually sat up on half dome and saw the sun go down.....

Something you never forget.

62550.jpeg?VersionId=Nw04ckSXelEozmxqJWNT4j0tellz2PM

Bill_Carroll
Fantasy
724th
10/12/2023 2:25pm

-MAVERICK- wrote:
What kind of area is it? Is it remote?  Any easy way to get there or would someone have to hike for a few days carrying...

Any easy way to get there or would someone have to hike for a few days carrying a costume and provisions to pull off a prank. 

There a bunch of vids on Youtube "Durango Silverton train ride"

This one is cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTYb9Z9-N1I

I made one along time ago, its too Fked up to post here...LOL

XXVoid MainXX
10/12/2023 2:48pm Edited Date/Time 10/12/2023 2:54pm
As Joe Walsh likes to say I can't complain but sometimes I still do. I retired a few years back. Just got tired of the corporate...

G-man wrote:
Congratulations on the retirement I just retired too, one month ago to spend more time with my wife who is still battling cancer 3 1/2 years...

Congratulations on the retirement I just retired too, one month ago to spend more time with my wife who is still battling cancer 3 1/2 years later.

She had chemo Tuesday and it's really accumulating and very hard on her lately.....

I purchased a C class RV a year ago and we got to do some traveling but in her condition it's hard to plan much lately.

Thanks for asking hope all is well with you it sounds like it is, by the way Yosemite was awesome about 40 years ago when I last was there.

My old girlfriend and I actually sat up on half dome and saw the sun go down.....

Something you never forget.

62550.jpeg?VersionId=Nw04ckSXelEozmxqJWNT4j0tellz2PM

That's cool. I went through Yosemite back in '81 or '82. Very cool place. Thought the wife might like to see it. Might mess around near Lake Tahoe a bit as well.

XXVoid MainXX
10/12/2023 2:53pm Edited Date/Time 10/12/2023 3:51pm

-MAVERICK- wrote:

No, I believe that's just outside of Silverton where the video was shot. This may just be a coincidence but the owner of that camp trailer...

No, I believe that's just outside of Silverton where the video was shot. This may just be a coincidence but the owner of that camp trailer place's business is just down the road from a dispensary, both just off of 550 (Million Dollar Highway) near Silverton.

I *think* this could potentially be the spot where the guy in the suit was:

37°47'29.0"N 107°39'56.4"W

https://maps.app.goo.gl/3VF5sWvFeA9bL8ef7

The railroad tracks are on the left between the 31 road and the river. I think the bigfoot guy is at the red marker. And if you follow that little road labeled 31 back up to the highway (550) and take a left and drive about 500 feet you're at that guy's driveway. Probably not even a mile between the red marker and his business. Although he probably drove down to the end of that 31 and then crossed over. Or if he didn't want to get his feet wet crossing the Animas River he could have hiked down from the 33 road on the other side. It's actually a little closer, maybe 1000 feet from the road, and no water crossing. But, it's a steeper hike. It's just off the right edge of this screenshot. I've been meaning to take that 33 in the Jeep one of these days but just haven't gotten to it yet.

Screenshot from 2023-10-12 16-42-07 1

Bill_Carroll
Fantasy
724th
10/13/2023 1:29am

I'm thinking here 

image-20231013022347-1 37.73356775054946, -107.65989851661526

I'm guessing here

The train was headed west when the vid was taken out the south windows

Its closer to Durango so when the folks get off the train they will be all excited and going nuts on social media.

Just what the Durango/Silverton train ride ordered

yzr250r
10/13/2023 11:07am

Question for the ones that think it's a given that we should be able to find an animal that is rare and elusive, and the brain capacity between humans and apes, so not as smart as us but smarter than a cat, bear, dog etc. Look up how many missing aircraft out there, not including the ones in the ocean but on land. There are thousands. Some as big as or bigger than a house and just disappear. They just lost the most sophisticated fighter jet in the world for a few days with man looking, radar looking, black boxes, satellite's, dogs? The dang thing was basically in some dudes back yard! Next time you are in a plane, look out the window and see how vast an area where man has not even set foot. 

eddie
10/13/2023 11:27am

Hey Void , long time no see , good to hear from you . That drive from Banff to Jasper is something else eh ? Hit me up next time you’re in my neck of the woods ! 👍

Falcon
Fantasy
856th
10/13/2023 11:47am

Dude, Bigfoot is totally real. He rides a Yeti bicycle and eats Jack Links. Hangs out with that Henderson family in the suburbs. 

XXVoid MainXX
10/13/2023 12:19pm

eddie wrote:
Hey Void , long time no see , good to hear from you . That drive from Banff to Jasper is something else eh ? Hit...

Hey Void , long time no see , good to hear from you . That drive from Banff to Jasper is something else eh ? Hit me up next time you’re in my neck of the woods ! 👍

I didn't realize you were from up that way. Smile

XXVoid MainXX
10/13/2023 12:43pm

eddie wrote:
Hey Void , long time no see , good to hear from you . That drive from Banff to Jasper is something else eh ? Hit...

I didn't realize you were from up that way. Smile

A few pics from that area on trip. Saw the black bear along the road eating berries in the 2nd to last photo about half way up to Jasper from Banff. That last photo I believe is a grizzly that my wife didn't even know she got a picture of. She didn't spot it until she was looking through her pictures at the hotel when we got back. We were driving to a lake East of Jasper when she took the picture. On the way back there were about 20 cars parked along the road in that exact spot and for some stupid reason we didn't stop. Probably could have gotten some good pictures. Smile Got a ton of good Elk pictures in Rocky Mountain park on the way back.

jasper15

jasper13.jpg?VersionId=7yp8xtOx waG61QDKI7e Vihq3

jasper10.jpg?VersionId=TrasxLu9vCOtwgn.GXiXDC

jasper11.jpg?VersionId=p63X5ACPlHjZ1

jasper8.jpg?VersionId=W9QUkNvmCGAQKq98ddwFR3Ucis

jasper7

jasper3

jasper4.jpg?VersionId=m Kpb970vUOow5 X cQlSJxOMG

jasper5

jasper6.jpg?VersionId=qyVB.nd.lrtB6sV

jasper2

jasperbear

jasper9

eddie
10/13/2023 4:54pm

Nice photos ! 

XXVoid MainXX
10/13/2023 5:24pm Edited Date/Time 10/13/2023 6:40pm
eddie wrote:

Nice photos ! 

I just looked at the map and we drove right by your place. We came up from Glacier in Montana through Babb and Waterton Lakes Park then up 22. This your place? We stayed several days in Canmore.

waterton.jpg?VersionId=Y0XcPe1yFWx2mhnAYto

eddie
10/14/2023 8:50am

Oh you hit all the good spots , great route , that’s exactly the way I would recommend . I love 22 also , I go that way to southern bc a lot . If you wanted to go to Vancouver I would suggest highway three from Alberta all the way along the south of BC . That’s probably my all time fave drive , cheers 

BigRedMachine
10/14/2023 9:50am

I have a friend that's an avid hunter up here in the Northwest and I asked him if he had ever seen anything strange in all the years he'd spent in the woods.  He tells me a story where he and a buddy had driven way up some logging roads to scout out some areas and they happened to be there very early morning when it was still dark.  They park on the side of the road and walk quite a ways down the road looking for areas they wanted to hunt.  It was just beginning to start getting barely light and they're walking back to the truck and something catches their eyes along the Loggin road between them and the truck and he aims his rifle to get a better look at whatever it is through his scope. He says whatever it was, it walked upright like a man, was completely dark colored and was WAY! taller than the cab of his truck.  I know this guy not to be someone that makes up Bullshit, but he said he couldn't explain it other than looking exactly like a Sasquatch.  Another good friend of mine told the story of his Dad and brother up hunting and they came across a huge dark haired creature that was kneeling down scooping snow, it stood up and looked back at them and scared the shit of out of them, they ran back to camp and were absolutely terrified of what they had seen. Apparently they didn't like to talk about it much, because they thought people would think they were nuts, but if someone asked to hear about it they'd open up.   I believe there's something out there and like the mystery and I like that more than actual proof where someone shoots one and we have a body to look at. 

XXVoid MainXX
10/14/2023 1:05pm
eddie wrote:
Oh you hit all the good spots , great route , that’s exactly the way I would recommend . I love 22 also , I go...

Oh you hit all the good spots , great route , that’s exactly the way I would recommend . I love 22 also , I go that way to southern bc a lot . If you wanted to go to Vancouver I would suggest highway three from Alberta all the way along the south of BC . That’s probably my all time fave drive , cheers 

Thanks, will do that if we get back up that way. We did take 1 over to Kamloops, stopping at that ghost town hotel west of Revelstoke  for a night. Then up 5 and stayed in Valemount a couple of nights. Checked out all the waterfalls and Salmon jumping in Wells Gray Provincial park. Stopped at Mt Robson then over to Jasper, then over to Medicine and Maligne lakes (where we "almost" saw the Grizzly). Then back down the Ice road back to Canmore for the second time where we stayed a couple more nights. Then back down through Idaho and over to Spokane for a night (just to check Washington off the list). Then over to the Tetans and Rocky Mountain National Park on the way back home.

Couple of pictures of the Ghost Town Hotel.

hotel1.jpg?VersionId=y0425gw8RZaR6IKlBSliby

hotel2

hotel3

hotel4

hotel5

hotel6.jpg?VersionId=AtAZz9 2nNTCw2pMLGZCyiX0nn6kr

Salmon at Wells Gray

salmon.jpg?VersionId=NLqtAB

eddie
10/14/2023 2:20pm

3 valley gap , that’s a nice spot , stopped a few times but never stayed . It’s even more peaceful in winter , tons of snow there . 

Titan1
10/14/2023 3:50pm

If Bigfoot exists, it’s in such small numbers and in a very centralized location that 99.999% of the “sightings” are bs (even though that “finding Bigfoot” show and other Bigfoot believers will say anyone that claims to have seen something actually did see a Bigfoot).

If all-most-of the Bigfoot sightings across the country were real, then there would be a large enough population of bigfoots spread across a large enough habitat that there is no way it’s still “undiscovered”…

FLmxer
Fantasy
905th
10/15/2023 6:38am

Don't forget the Everglades Skunk Ape. Lol

Screenshot 20231015 093749 Google.jpg?VersionId=pvT460bBzbPzcebYJM9xrw  

eddie
10/15/2023 11:29am

TG130
10/15/2023 2:34pm

Real or fake ?

Post a reply to: Bigfoot footage released by Sasquatch Genome Project