Beheadings not effective. Burning alive is the new standard

AHRMA361
Fantasy
180th
Edited Date/Time 2/7/2015 6:38am
Isis steps it up. I watched the propaganda video they put out burning the Jordanian pilot to death. I will link it here but be forewarned, it is gruesome. Can't imagine the pain and agony he went through. They justify their actions. Some support that.

I see Jordan has retaliated with an eye-for-an-eye type of response. Remains to be seen what goes on from that. Do savages really limit their future terror acts because of this or does it just escalate?

Good for the Jordanians. They are doing something. Our Government and the U.N. are impotent.

View at your own discretion.

http://www.zerocensorship.com/bbs/show_topic/82965-isis-burns-captured-…
|
KTMShane699
2/3/2015 8:17pm
I like that Jordan made a strong statement with swift action. And executing the one that ISIS wanted first was a strong move.

ISIS is a growing problem and needs to be dealt with. I read an article with a captive they had released and he was saying that they don't talk about religion or the Quran. They speak only of politics.

I don't know what the answer is...but complacency and rhetoric isn't getting anything productive done.

And yes, I saw the video earlier. And it is absolutely horrifying and shows how ISIS is escalating. Makes you wonder what all their victims have endured to face their end so stoically...

Shane
Bob693
2/3/2015 8:46pm
Put me on the not gonna watch it list.
Me too, I saw the pictures and that's enough. More and more keeps happening and people keep saying, well maybe now something will be done about it, but nothing really is. Unless another country steps up to lead we will have to wait until there is a new president.
IWreckALot
2/4/2015 6:03am
Bob693 wrote:
Me too, I saw the pictures and that's enough. More and more keeps happening and people keep saying, well maybe now something will be done about...
Me too, I saw the pictures and that's enough. More and more keeps happening and people keep saying, well maybe now something will be done about it, but nothing really is. Unless another country steps up to lead we will have to wait until there is a new president.
Definitely not going to watch it. I watched the first televised civilian assassination which was a contractor in Iraq. His name was Nick Berg. After that one, I decided that there is nothing that can be gained by watching that kind of thing.

These guys offer absolutely 0 value to this world. They're a disease and need to be dealt with. You can burn them all. I don't particularly care.

I think Jordan's reaction was the best thing they could have done.

Hey Shane,

Was that article the one Yahoo posted yesterday saying how people are joining and then trying to get out and can't? I'll see if I can find the link. It's an interesting read.

The Shop

MR. X
2/4/2015 6:11am
Not gonna view it, just knowing it happened is disgusting enough.
Xracerdone
2/4/2015 6:39am
As the once relevant Axl Rose said "you learn to live like an animal in the jungle that we play". Sadly, we are going to have become barbaric animals if we want to do away with this.
KTMShane699
2/4/2015 7:26am
IWreckALot wrote:
Definitely not going to watch it. I watched the first televised civilian assassination which was a contractor in Iraq. His name was Nick Berg. After that...
Definitely not going to watch it. I watched the first televised civilian assassination which was a contractor in Iraq. His name was Nick Berg. After that one, I decided that there is nothing that can be gained by watching that kind of thing.

These guys offer absolutely 0 value to this world. They're a disease and need to be dealt with. You can burn them all. I don't particularly care.

I think Jordan's reaction was the best thing they could have done.

Hey Shane,

Was that article the one Yahoo posted yesterday saying how people are joining and then trying to get out and can't? I'll see if I can find the link. It's an interesting read.
Unfortunately I don't remember where I read it. I don't think it was a yahoo article. Some parts were very vague just since you could tell the guy that was captive was holding back some things (understandably). It was still interesting to read about his view from the inside as it's all politics under the disguise of religion.

Unfortunately, as a whole people don't want to acknowledge what needs to be done in order to stop these acts of violence from happening. It was better back when we didn't publicize what our military would do. People are better off knowing that there's "some people willing to do what's necessary" and leaving it at that without letting it play out in the media. There should be no embedded reporters. There shouldn't be any details of the operations and who did what. The civilian media has essentially put handcuffs on our military and how they can handle operations. A great example is to READ the book (not watch the movie) Lone Survivor. Marcus Lutrell really does a great analysis of how the media and politics effect operations in combat zones.

There is evil in the world. And it needs to be dealt with. Sadly sometimes you have to meet violence with violence and be willing to pay the price.

The world is a scary place indeed...and being a firefighter/paramedic I've seen my share of reality. I worry about the world my daughter is growing up in. It's not a great place.

Shane
4stroke4DWIN
2/4/2015 7:57am
I went ahead and watched it *sigh* what strikes me along with it being so nasty is the quality of the vid and the EDITING. I know it sounds fucked up but that vid was extremely well filmed and the editing was uh kinda hollywood'ish. No doubt they burned that guy but..........I don't know seems weird.
IWreckALot
2/4/2015 8:38am
Unfortunately I don't remember where I read it. I don't think it was a yahoo article. Some parts were very vague just since you could tell...
Unfortunately I don't remember where I read it. I don't think it was a yahoo article. Some parts were very vague just since you could tell the guy that was captive was holding back some things (understandably). It was still interesting to read about his view from the inside as it's all politics under the disguise of religion.

Unfortunately, as a whole people don't want to acknowledge what needs to be done in order to stop these acts of violence from happening. It was better back when we didn't publicize what our military would do. People are better off knowing that there's "some people willing to do what's necessary" and leaving it at that without letting it play out in the media. There should be no embedded reporters. There shouldn't be any details of the operations and who did what. The civilian media has essentially put handcuffs on our military and how they can handle operations. A great example is to READ the book (not watch the movie) Lone Survivor. Marcus Lutrell really does a great analysis of how the media and politics effect operations in combat zones.

There is evil in the world. And it needs to be dealt with. Sadly sometimes you have to meet violence with violence and be willing to pay the price.

The world is a scary place indeed...and being a firefighter/paramedic I've seen my share of reality. I worry about the world my daughter is growing up in. It's not a great place.

Shane
Are you talking about the Lone Survivor or American Sniper book?

I haven't read Lone Survivor but I did read American Sniper. Chris Kyle was extremely critical (rightfully so) of Washington's rules of engagement. It changed daily and almost hourly. You just can't give your guys on the ground that kind of instability and expect them to succeed. At this point, any place that houses ISIS needs to be made a parking lot. Capture those who try to flee and make an example out of them. When they make the decision to go over there and fight, they're immediately guilty of partaking in terrorist activities.

The sucky part is that you're not going to kill large swaths of ISIS militia without some innocent casualties.
NV825
Fantasy
2740th
2/4/2015 8:42am
I went ahead and watched it *sigh* what strikes me along with it being so nasty is the quality of the vid and the EDITING. I...
I went ahead and watched it *sigh* what strikes me along with it being so nasty is the quality of the vid and the EDITING. I know it sounds fucked up but that vid was extremely well filmed and the editing was uh kinda hollywood'ish. No doubt they burned that guy but..........I don't know seems weird.
I thought the same thing, these assholes edited it to make it look like a Hollywood trailer. But I turned it off right before they put the fire to the ground. These people are sick and twisted.
KTMShane699
2/4/2015 8:57am
IWreckALot wrote:
Are you talking about the Lone Survivor or American Sniper book? I haven't read Lone Survivor but I did read American Sniper. Chris Kyle was extremely...
Are you talking about the Lone Survivor or American Sniper book?

I haven't read Lone Survivor but I did read American Sniper. Chris Kyle was extremely critical (rightfully so) of Washington's rules of engagement. It changed daily and almost hourly. You just can't give your guys on the ground that kind of instability and expect them to succeed. At this point, any place that houses ISIS needs to be made a parking lot. Capture those who try to flee and make an example out of them. When they make the decision to go over there and fight, they're immediately guilty of partaking in terrorist activities.

The sucky part is that you're not going to kill large swaths of ISIS militia without some innocent casualties.
I was referring to Lone Survivor. The two books have a lot of parallels in them though. And are two stories that need to be told and should be required reading.

And the article I found is here

It's an interesting read.

Shane
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
2/4/2015 9:00am
Same here.
Titan1
2/4/2015 10:09am
GuyB wrote:
Same here.
I watched it...wished I hadn't. REALLY wished I hadn't.

Evil personified.
Brad460
Fantasy
736th
2/4/2015 10:46am
Not going to watch in..in fact still sick to my stomach even reading about it...

Anyways, I do like the Jordanian's response..their outrage is similar to how American's felt after 9/11...I wish Obama would speak with such conviction against ISIS.
Xracerdone
2/4/2015 2:29pm
Brad460 wrote:
Not going to watch in..in fact still sick to my stomach even reading about it... Anyways, I do like the Jordanian's response..their outrage is similar to...
Not going to watch in..in fact still sick to my stomach even reading about it...

Anyways, I do like the Jordanian's response..their outrage is similar to how American's felt after 9/11...I wish Obama would speak with such conviction against ISIS.
Why would he do that? He fully supports them
motosmith
2/4/2015 3:53pm
I've seen people more pissed off about a parking ticket than this reaction.

disbanded
Fantasy
1676th
2/4/2015 5:11pm
Don't watch, don't watch, don't watch.

Clicks the link and watches...

That was freaking brutal.
purpleNurple
2/4/2015 5:17pm
motosmith wrote:
I've seen people more pissed off about a parking ticket than this reaction.

I hate the fact that he sits there and says "it's just one more indication of the viciousness and barbarity of this organization". He shows no intention of doing anything, it just furthers the notion that America has become weak. I have been to Iraq and fought against these guys when they were called AQI and I promise you they only understand violence. That being said failure to act (bombing is a failure to act) is only strengthening their will to fight us. They will only understand when they are greeted with a health dose of 5.56 or greater.

Also I think the Iraq war was a mistake and has thrown off the "balance" of power that was in place. Now go ahead and give me hell for my post.
Crash82
Fantasy
1986th
2/4/2015 5:52pm Edited Date/Time 2/4/2015 6:18pm
Obama has a smirk on his face and then look at his eyes, he can't give USA a sincere honest look, his soul is rotten.
2/4/2015 5:54pm
'I'm going to kill his wife and all his friends and burn his damn house down'

King Abdullah of Jordan quoted the movie Unforgiven as he advised members of the US congress on his plans for ISIS.

"California Republican Rep. Duncan Hunter told the Washington Examiner that the king quoted the scene where Eastwood's character announces his plan for retribution – a scene that climaxes with those words.

“He’s angry,” Mr. Hunter said of the king, the Examiner reported. “They’re starting more sorties tomorrow than they’ve ever had. They’re starting tomorrow. And he said, ‘The only problem we’re going to have is running out of fuel and bullets.’

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/feb/4/jordans-king-abdullah-qu…
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/feb/4/jordans-king-abdullah-qu…

KTMShane699
2/4/2015 5:57pm
I hate the fact that he sits there and says "it's just one more indication of the viciousness and barbarity of this organization". He shows no...
I hate the fact that he sits there and says "it's just one more indication of the viciousness and barbarity of this organization". He shows no intention of doing anything, it just furthers the notion that America has become weak. I have been to Iraq and fought against these guys when they were called AQI and I promise you they only understand violence. That being said failure to act (bombing is a failure to act) is only strengthening their will to fight us. They will only understand when they are greeted with a health dose of 5.56 or greater.

Also I think the Iraq war was a mistake and has thrown off the "balance" of power that was in place. Now go ahead and give me hell for my post.
First of all, thank you for your service. Second, I agree with you. That entire region has only known war since the beginning of time. And it's largely been under the disguise of religion. The fact though, is that it's not about religion it's about power and fear. The entire region is broken and becoming increasingly unstable. There's a constant struggle for power there without a firm leader to be found. And it's a region that only knows violence.

It's been said before that sometimes to stop violence you need a bigger show of violence. This is one of those cases. I applaud the government of Jordan for acting swiftly in retaliation...but this is just the beginning. There's much to be done.

As for our president...I have to respect the position, not the man in it. I think from day one he's been an empty suit who's been more concerned with his own agenda than the greater good. More than once he's injected himself into matters that he shouldn't (Trayvon Martin, Ferguson, etc.) and remained silent on ones he shouldn't (Chris Kyle, military matters, etc.). What's scary is that not only did we "elect" (use the term loosely since the electoral college voting system renders the popular vote useless) him once, but made the mistake again.

Shane
Xracerdone
2/4/2015 6:56pm
I hate the fact that he sits there and says "it's just one more indication of the viciousness and barbarity of this organization". He shows no...

Thank you for your service & I agree with everything. Sadly hindsight is 20/20 with Iraq & the chaos that followed. But this idiots overthrow of Libya, Egypt, his hand in Syria has made the situation much much worse. It just seems obvious to me he is on the whole thing even though I was calling the pubes nuts for saying those things years ago. He directs money to the "freedom fighters", weapons & me thinks intelligence as well. He has tied our soldiers hands with his ludacris ROE & the man just makes me sick, if you can even call him a man. Sadly we all know Valerie Jarret is the running the show, he just golfs
uk125250
2/4/2015 7:05pm

Thank you for your service!
Spydee
2/4/2015 11:57pm
Hmm could be fake... or at least I hope it is.
J.F.S
2/5/2015 1:32am
Me too, I am not going to contribute to these religious fucks getting views and clicks.
2/5/2015 1:42am
It's not as simple as here are some evil bad guys and we need to come to the rescue. We have a direct hand in the creation of these bastards in our attempt to do the same in Syria as we did in Libya - which since our "help" has incidentally gone from being one of the most prosperous Arab countries in the world to an unremitting hell hole that is conveniently ignored by the media today. Pouring out of places like Qatar and Saudi Arabia; we drummed up support and encouraged the emergence of this latest iteration of barbarity and then trained and supplied them to fight Assad. They were also quite happily committing atrocities back then, such as sawing people's heads off - but of course, we couldn't let the facts get in the way of the collective agenda. So once more the general public was largely left death and dumb with a simplistic presentation of what was actually going on. Enough sense was thankfully left in British Parliament to understand what was happening and thus at the last minute they decided against official interference. America followed suit as they also realised that public support for yet another war was at an all time low. Now since then we've been presented with increasing horror upon horror to once again drum up support and sway public opinion.

Look, I hate ISIS as much as anyone and I want to see them destroyed. I think this latest murder is particularly appalling. But other than a few bombing runs which largely seem to mostly go wide of the mark; the reality is that we're not doing anything like all we could, both from the air and on the political scene. Why haven't we shut down their oil money? Why is it so hard to turn round to friendly Turkey and tell them to stop supporting ISIS through allowing the oil trade to operate across their border? I mean good god were talking about a known pipeline and convoys of trucks delivering it in plain sight, making ISIS several million dollars per day. In fact how do they even have oil in the first place? We should be able to identify and obliterate these places easily from the air - largely destroying them financially in an instant.
71Fish
2/5/2015 5:44am
Bob693 wrote:
Me too, I saw the pictures and that's enough. More and more keeps happening and people keep saying, well maybe now something will be done about...
Oh something was done; Obama issued a strong condemnation. Maybe that will stop them.

I won't watch this video, nor have I watched any of the videos before this.
IWreckALot
2/5/2015 5:59am
It's not as simple as here are some evil bad guys and we need to come to the rescue. We have a direct hand in the...
It's not as simple as here are some evil bad guys and we need to come to the rescue. We have a direct hand in the creation of these bastards in our attempt to do the same in Syria as we did in Libya - which since our "help" has incidentally gone from being one of the most prosperous Arab countries in the world to an unremitting hell hole that is conveniently ignored by the media today. Pouring out of places like Qatar and Saudi Arabia; we drummed up support and encouraged the emergence of this latest iteration of barbarity and then trained and supplied them to fight Assad. They were also quite happily committing atrocities back then, such as sawing people's heads off - but of course, we couldn't let the facts get in the way of the collective agenda. So once more the general public was largely left death and dumb with a simplistic presentation of what was actually going on. Enough sense was thankfully left in British Parliament to understand what was happening and thus at the last minute they decided against official interference. America followed suit as they also realised that public support for yet another war was at an all time low. Now since then we've been presented with increasing horror upon horror to once again drum up support and sway public opinion.

Look, I hate ISIS as much as anyone and I want to see them destroyed. I think this latest murder is particularly appalling. But other than a few bombing runs which largely seem to mostly go wide of the mark; the reality is that we're not doing anything like all we could, both from the air and on the political scene. Why haven't we shut down their oil money? Why is it so hard to turn round to friendly Turkey and tell them to stop supporting ISIS through allowing the oil trade to operate across their border? I mean good god were talking about a known pipeline and convoys of trucks delivering it in plain sight, making ISIS several million dollars per day. In fact how do they even have oil in the first place? We should be able to identify and obliterate these places easily from the air - largely destroying them financially in an instant.
I agree 100% with your comment about cutting off their oil funding. Not sure how that's still even an issue.

I agree with Shane on this one.

"I think from day one he's been an empty suit who's been more concerned with his own agenda than the greater good. More than once he's injected himself into matters that he shouldn't (Trayvon Martin, Ferguson, etc.) and remained silent on ones he shouldn't (Chris Kyle, military matters, etc.)."

The history books really need to reflect how terrible of a president Obama has been. Too bad they will probably omit most of it.

Sandberm
2/5/2015 7:08am Edited Date/Time 2/5/2015 8:21am
I didnt watch it either. I'm saving myself for when they start impaling people.Dry

Accidental Nuclear Holocaust in the Middle East would be a nice headline to read someday.

Post a reply to: Beheadings not effective. Burning alive is the new standard

The Latest