Awesome and hilarious documentary:

oldAFI
Edited Date/Time 6/18/2014 1:24pm
http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/punchlines-progress/

check it out, and share your thoughts if you so desire.

Colbert's my all time favourite comedian. To think that he or Jon Stewart would be the Carlin of this generation is interesting given their polarizing views, but then again Carlin was hated by many who now like him. Times always be a changing...
|
Fantasy
4478th
6/18/2014 6:52am Edited Date/Time 6/18/2014 7:40am
That was a good one. Lenny Bruce was way ahead of his time.
Colbert will do well with the Late Show.

Do you like Hicks? American: The Bill Hicks Story was added to Netflix a few days ago.
jndmx
6/18/2014 7:29am
That Bill Hicks - American doc is excellent.
Really interesting portrait of the guy behind it all.
borg
6/18/2014 7:53am
I love this line from the article"

If you're familiar with his comedy (Stewart) you may or may not be surprised to hear that this fake news anchor is rated one of the most trusted man in America tied with the real news anchors Tom Brokaw, Brian Williams, Dan Rather and Anderson Cooper.

There are so many levels of irony in that statement.

Lord have mercy. WTF are we headed for?

The Shop

oldAFI
6/18/2014 1:24pm
308 wrote:
That was a good one. Lenny Bruce was way ahead of his time. Colbert will do well with the Late Show. Do you like Hicks? American...
That was a good one. Lenny Bruce was way ahead of his time.
Colbert will do well with the Late Show.

Do you like Hicks? American: The Bill Hicks Story was added to Netflix a few days ago.
Sweet, thanks! I don't know much of HIcks so I'm definitely gonna enjoy that documentary.

...I'm bummed Colbert is gonna leave behind his character from the 'The Colbert Report', but one of guys from The Daily Show (don't remember his name) is gonna take over...should be interesting.

...saw Rogan live the other day, and this dude Tony Hinchcliffe was one of the openers; his crowd work is sick, dude tore it up!
here's some random shit on youtube:
https://youtu.be/89hbahqnKWQ

Post a reply to: Awesome and hilarious documentary:

The Latest