All you evil gun owners

Looking for any input from those on here concerning .40 SW carbines, especially those that accept Glock magazines, but not necessarily a deal killer if they don't.

Love my AR 10 and AR 15 Rock Rivers but not sure I want to spend that much on this carbine at the moment.

Does anyone have any experience with the Just Right Carbines?

Probably will get a little Hi Point in .380 for the wife to go along with her Glock 42 but thinking I want something a little better for the .40 SW.
|
MXD
5/15/2017 12:34pm
I have a Thureon Defense in 9mm but I know it comes chambered in .40 as well as .45 and 10mm, I believe. I absolutely love mine. It is the best plinker I have, it's so much fun. You can order it to accept either Glock or Uzi mags.

I also heard the Kel-Tec Sub 2000 was a fun little plinker for real short money but I have no experience with one.

https://thureondefense.com/
5/15/2017 12:35pm
Pew! Pew! mother fucker!

No advice, but just want to add I shot a rabbit square in the side of the temple with a paint ball gun. Sum bitch jumped and flipped 20 times. The neighbor kids looked on in horror. "you killed Lilly!". Apparently they fed the varmint carrots daily. Poor Lilly was lifeless, eyes wide open, for a good 20 minutes before she came to and hobbled off into the woods.
MR. X
5/15/2017 12:52pm
Pew! Pew! mother fucker! No advice, but just want to add I shot a rabbit square in the side of the temple with a paint ball...
Pew! Pew! mother fucker!

No advice, but just want to add I shot a rabbit square in the side of the temple with a paint ball gun. Sum bitch jumped and flipped 20 times. The neighbor kids looked on in horror. "you killed Lilly!". Apparently they fed the varmint carrots daily. Poor Lilly was lifeless, eyes wide open, for a good 20 minutes before she came to and hobbled off into the woods.
You killed it ,i'm guessing you found it and ate it ?
5/15/2017 1:17pm
Pew! Pew! mother fucker! No advice, but just want to add I shot a rabbit square in the side of the temple with a paint ball...
Pew! Pew! mother fucker!

MR. X wrote:
You killed it ,i'm guessing you found it and ate it ?
nope, ran off. I'm sure it died that night. Of course we saw 3 other rabbits the next day and I told the kids - there is Lilly!
Not a big fan of rabbit or squirrel meat, but I have no problem shooting them. Bastards tear up the garden and chew on my house.

The Shop

MR. X
5/15/2017 1:36pm
nope, ran off. I'm sure it died that night. Of course we saw 3 other rabbits the next day and I told the kids - there...
nope, ran off. I'm sure it died that night. Of course we saw 3 other rabbits the next day and I told the kids - there is Lilly!
Not a big fan of rabbit or squirrel meat, but I have no problem shooting them. Bastards tear up the garden and chew on my house.
Same here , i don't like rabbit or squirrel either.
newmann
5/15/2017 1:38pm
Pew! Pew! mother fucker!

Sounds like my neighbors little dog when he ran out into the road straight into the side of the wheel on my utility trailer. All the kids were out in the driveway waiting on the school bus. I slowed from 30 down to about 15 and noticed the dog out of the corner of my eye heading my way. Almost as if he tried to grab a lug nut! Little guy cartwheeled through the air while all the kids watched in horror. Poor thing laid there for a couple minutes completely lifeless and all of a sudden took a deep breath, opened his eyes wide and jumped up running in circles as if nothing ever happened. Funny shit...after he sprung back to life!Laughing
JRT812
5/15/2017 2:01pm
Always heard good things about Lone Wolf products and I believe they make one
5/15/2017 2:27pm
MXD wrote:
I have a Thureon Defense in 9mm but I know it comes chambered in .40 as well as .45 and 10mm, I believe. I absolutely love...
I have a Thureon Defense in 9mm but I know it comes chambered in .40 as well as .45 and 10mm, I believe. I absolutely love mine. It is the best plinker I have, it's so much fun. You can order it to accept either Glock or Uzi mags.

I also heard the Kel-Tec Sub 2000 was a fun little plinker for real short money but I have no experience with one.

https://thureondefense.com/
Thanks, yes I have looked at those as well and like what I see. It's always good to hear from someone who has them.

Kel Tecs look okay but had heard from some that the cheaper Hi Point beats it out.
5/15/2017 2:41pm
Pew! Pew! mother fucker!

newmann wrote:
Sounds like my neighbors little dog when he ran out into the road straight into the side of the wheel on my utility trailer. All the...
Sounds like my neighbors little dog when he ran out into the road straight into the side of the wheel on my utility trailer. All the kids were out in the driveway waiting on the school bus. I slowed from 30 down to about 15 and noticed the dog out of the corner of my eye heading my way. Almost as if he tried to grab a lug nut! Little guy cartwheeled through the air while all the kids watched in horror. Poor thing laid there for a couple minutes completely lifeless and all of a sudden took a deep breath, opened his eyes wide and jumped up running in circles as if nothing ever happened. Funny shit...after he sprung back to life!Laughing
Grab a lug nut. Laughing

Post a reply to: All you evil gun owners

The Latest