Aggressive driving

Parris
Edited Date/Time 3/26/2016 8:15am
Sunday 2:00pm North of Atlanta, Duluth Ga. I- 85 N bound Dumb Ass Driver of The Day 1. The kid in the left lane tailgating the semi switching to the right lane to pass only to find a U Haul truck going 50 mph up hill. 2. A car turn signal to change form right lane to left to pass. An Audi coupe accelerates for the block ????
|
3/21/2016 8:56pm
People are dumb, it's cutthroat here in Colorado. Funniest thing I saw driving one time was a car with a smashed front end on the side of the road all by himself, semi didn't even know anything hit him and kept on truckin' Laughing
IWreckALot
3/22/2016 5:45am
I had to drive 70mph into work this morning. Pissed me right off. . .
3/22/2016 6:38am
Ruthless driving over here, especially in London, most of the time it's stop start traffic though. I'm usually quite chilled until someone tries a BS move, then it's anything goes and I'm in a worthless work van.
Parris
3/22/2016 8:23am
IWreckALot wrote:
I had to drive 70mph into work this morning. Pissed me right off. . .
I do not think speeding as aggressive driving . If you want to get in the left lane and do 70 mph in a posted 55 mph as is common in some big metro city area with five lanes as long as the the others are doing about the same speed. If you are on I-285 around Atlanta doing the posted speed limit in the left lane you are the problem.

The Shop

3/22/2016 8:46am
The driving in Annapolis area is freaking crazy. Mainly because you never see a state trooper. People going 90-100 mph and weaving through traffic all over the place. The closer you get to DC, the more assholish they get.
The other day I am backing out of a space at the convenience store and a guy in a truck whips in the parking lot. I hesitate for a second and he starts revving his engine to the floor. I pull out and he pulls in, then jumps out of his truck like he wants to fight. Probably fresh off a handful of pills and a couple beers.
HD1200
3/22/2016 8:54am
If you are in the left lane of any of the interstates in Atlanta (75, 85, 20, 285, 675, 400) and driving the posted speed limit you are the problem! Haha, but justify that reasoning with the GSP.
71Fish
3/22/2016 9:21am Edited Date/Time 3/22/2016 9:21am
HD1200 wrote:
If you are in the left lane of any of the interstates in Atlanta (75, 85, 20, 285, 675, 400) and driving the posted speed limit...
If you are in the left lane of any of the interstates in Atlanta (75, 85, 20, 285, 675, 400) and driving the posted speed limit you are the problem! Haha, but justify that reasoning with the GSP.
If you are in the left lane on an interstate in any state and not passing someone, with cars lined up behind you, you are the problem.
Fucking Utard drivers.
APLMAN99
3/22/2016 10:56am
Parris wrote:
Sunday 2:00pm North of Atlanta, Duluth Ga. I- 85 N bound Dumb Ass Driver of The Day 1. The kid in the left lane tailgating the...
Sunday 2:00pm North of Atlanta, Duluth Ga. I- 85 N bound Dumb Ass Driver of The Day 1. The kid in the left lane tailgating the semi switching to the right lane to pass only to find a U Haul truck going 50 mph up hill. 2. A car turn signal to change form right lane to left to pass. An Audi coupe accelerates for the block ????
3. Apparent drunk driver texting from traffic.........
Road Toad
3/22/2016 4:19pm
I don't even fuck around trying to get people to move outta the left lane anymore, I just go around on the right and race them to the next car, because once they see you go right they pin it to try and hold you off.
3/22/2016 4:43pm
Never use turn signals. Don't want to give them any clues to the next banzai move.
3/22/2016 6:24pm
Bump them. My rusty hoopty 276,000-mile work getter scares away all the $40,000 cars.

In fact a just blew a hole in my exhaust behind the cat back. Just got a hacksaw and cut it off at the hole. Sounds like a 16 year old fart can Honda Civic. Now they kinda hear me coming when I pin it. Whatever. I need to buy guns and dirtbike parts. Dry

I don't really drive faster than 75mph without a roll cage and a helmet though.
AZ35
Fantasy
544th
3/22/2016 9:03pm
Aggressive driving is a concern, but at least they are paying attention to what they are doing.

Every day I am just shocked by the number of people texting while driving. Not at a light, not while in stop and go traffic, I mean full speed in city traffic and just pounding away at their phone while making a vague effort to watch where they are driving. And it is almost always adults, can't blame just teenagers.

A few nights ago, I was driving home and a couple in a Prius (irony) both of them had their phones held up high right in front of their faces like they were on the couch at home. I drove next to them for several minutes, expecting them to notice the Tahoe keeping their exact same pace for miles and several traffic lights. They never wavered from their phones, he just kept driving and texting while she sat in the passenger seat oblivious to him doing the same.
Motodave15
3/22/2016 9:43pm
Ive tried to make someone crash into a big rig once trying to speed past me... to this day, fuck that guy.. he deserved it... i will block pass in cars, and brake check and pass you on the right side.

Im not kidding either.

But there is a cavet, i will only do so after immense calculations, and i always always give proper amount of braking space and gap control....

But fucking mess up my speed on a uphill im cutting you off.

So cal driving aint nothing to fuck with
SF45
3/22/2016 9:49pm Edited Date/Time 3/22/2016 9:50pm
All I know is our shit ain't shit compared to India and Tunsinia and shit
Motodave15
3/22/2016 9:59pm
SF45 wrote:
All I know is our shit ain't shit compared to India and Tunsinia and shit
That shit right there... ive watched youtube videos....and no hell no... those people have death wishes i swear
motogeezer
3/24/2016 10:26am
Never use turn signals. Don't want to give them any clues to the next banzai move.
I always signal.

If a dickhead decides to speed up and block me, he finds out that my blinker isn't a request; It means I'm moving over.
Titan1
3/24/2016 2:07pm
motogeezer wrote:
I always signal. If a dickhead decides to speed up and block me, he finds out that my blinker isn't a request; It means I'm moving...
I always signal.

If a dickhead decides to speed up and block me, he finds out that my blinker isn't a request; It means I'm moving over.
I'm exactly the same way....nothing bugs me more than when I hit my signal to change lanes, and the idiot speeds up to block me...I just keep moving over, they either hit me, get pushed off the road, or slow down (to date, everyone has slowed down...they've protested, honked the horn, finger out the window, but they always slow down...).

I seriously need a bumper sticker that says "my blinker isn't a request, its a warning".

71Fish
3/24/2016 3:11pm
motogeezer wrote:
I always signal. If a dickhead decides to speed up and block me, he finds out that my blinker isn't a request; It means I'm moving...
I always signal.

That's something I picked up in 5 years living in SoCal. I use my signal 100% of the time, but it's no a request, it's me telling other what I am going to do.
MXR
3/24/2016 3:12pm
Some guy ran me off the HWY into the shoulder last summer when he was zigzagging through all four lanes in traffic . When things cleared up , made my way around and in front of him . Opened up the sunroof and lobbed about $3-$4 worth of change into the air . Showered his car , pulled over , slowed down , looked over to see if he wanted to stop and talk about it . The asswipe wouldn't ever look over my way . Coffee mugs leave a nice mark as well as a good wake up call .
motogeezer
3/24/2016 3:46pm
Running someone off the road is a misdemeanor.

Chucking things at a moving vehicle is a felony.

Just sayin'.
Twist1
3/24/2016 4:38pm
Some fuggin awesome comments. I'm all about it. Be polite but fuckn' ruin an ass hole. Might end up bad one day, for him. .
MXR
3/24/2016 6:42pm
motogeezer wrote:
Running someone off the road is a misdemeanor.

Chucking things at a moving vehicle is a felony.

Just sayin'.
No fucks given
Old-Man
3/24/2016 8:43pm
People are dumb, it's cutthroat here in Colorado. Funniest thing I saw driving one time was a car with a smashed front end on the side...
People are dumb, it's cutthroat here in Colorado. Funniest thing I saw driving one time was a car with a smashed front end on the side of the road all by himself, semi didn't even know anything hit him and kept on truckin' Laughing
I've noticed when I moved here that folks drive in the left lane no matter what, I've become custom to pass in the right lane.

Another thing out here in Colorado is how folks enjoy holding you up by driving the same speed as the car next to them therefore blocking any way around them and once you do get around them they want to try and race you WTF is up with that?

I had an emergency Medical driving my Daughter to the hospital and the above happened, I flashed my lights off and on beeping horn all I got was looks in the mirror to make sure they had me blocked.
I ended up having to use the berm to get around and sure enough they sped up to try and stay in front of me.
I hear about road rage all the time here, now I know why.
Tiki
Fantasy
1670th
3/24/2016 11:44pm
Parris wrote:
Sunday 2:00pm North of Atlanta, Duluth Ga. I- 85 N bound Dumb Ass Driver of The Day 1. The kid in the left lane tailgating the...
I read this in the voice of Boomhauer.
3/25/2016 2:53am
These are getting better.

I love when there's a traffic jam. 4 lanes down to two and you have the assholes that just refuse to file in line and feel the need to cause more of the back up. Sometimes I'll just sit next to a truck and block traffic for them. Let the truck in last minute. Keeps traffic flowing continuously. Instead of stop. Go. Stop. Go.

I never really understood the 85 mph to 0 mph. Then 85 mph again. Back to 0 mentality. These a it heads know that there's traffic jams in succession. Why must it be one extreme to another. Ugh.
MR. X
3/25/2016 4:55am
Got stuck in traffic yesterday after work . I had 5 people decline my offer to let them in front of me ,I'm guessing it was because a truck was in front of me ,all 5 of them zoomed up to the point of no return and came to a dead stop with their blinker on instead of pulling in front of me.
71Fish
3/25/2016 5:18am
These are getting better. I love when there's a traffic jam. 4 lanes down to two and you have the assholes that just refuse to file...

I love when there's a traffic jam. 4 lanes down to two and you have the assholes that just refuse to file in line and feel the need to cause more of the back up. Sometimes I'll just sit next to a truck and block traffic for them. Let the truck in last minute. Keeps traffic flowing continuously. Instead of stop. Go. Stop. Go.

I never really understood the 85 mph to 0 mph. Then 85 mph again. Back to 0 mentality. These a it heads know that there's traffic jams in succession. Why must it be one extreme to another. Ugh.
I agreed until I saw a traffic study that said traffic will actually move faster when people in the merging lane go to the end and zipper in. Where the problem lies is when people refuse to allow them to merge in.
motogeezer
3/25/2016 10:00am
These are getting better. I love when there's a traffic jam. 4 lanes down to two and you have the assholes that just refuse to file...

71Fish wrote:
I agreed until I saw a traffic study that said traffic will actually move faster when people in the merging lane go to the end and...
I agreed until I saw a traffic study that said traffic will actually move faster when people in the merging lane go to the end and zipper in. Where the problem lies is when people refuse to allow them to merge in.
When I see people trying to shut-out someone trying to merge, I figure they must have failed kindergarten.

On the other hand, when I see someone go past the dotted line, and try to squeeze in over the solid line to gain a few car lengths, I'll block that bastard.

Post a reply to: Aggressive driving

The Latest