2015 Vitalmx Fantasy Football

jasonv43
12/27/2015 8:42pm
I just got my ass kicked in my "other league" by fucking Blair Walsh. That was my pay league too and I was playing for 3rd place also to at least get my money back. Now I've got to hope the D Thomas can save me tomorrow.Unsure
JoJmoto
12/28/2015 7:14am
yak651 wrote:
Glad Cam showed up today...
DownSouth wrote:
He and Ted Ginn were the dynamic duo today. Batman Cam and Robin Ted...Dry
Pretty surprised Atl beat them after that first game three weeks ago..
FLmxer
Fantasy
905th
12/28/2015 8:46am
My team really came on the last half of the season. It was looking grim at first but I rebuilt it. Good times.
FLmxer
Fantasy
905th
12/28/2015 4:16pm
Great job on making it to the superbowl Brian. I would of never thought I would be here midseason. You would of had me if you're team played like last week. Ppr was an interesting and fun point system.

The Shop

DownSouth
12/29/2015 7:07am
Congratulations to Dave and Team Flatlander on winning the VitalBowl!

My team was awful down the stretch as usual but it was still fun anyway.

FLmxer
Fantasy
905th
12/29/2015 4:05pm
Thank you. Pretty awesome to repeat and defend my championship from last year. I was not very confident as my team was hit or miss all year but came on when it counted at the end. I guess I get to order and keep the vital shirt I promised to the winner. Ha ha
Old-Man
12/29/2015 5:04pm
FLmxer wrote:
Thank you. Pretty awesome to repeat and defend my championship from last year. I was not very confident as my team was hit or miss all...
Thank you. Pretty awesome to repeat and defend my championship from last year. I was not very confident as my team was hit or miss all year but came on when it counted at the end. I guess I get to order and keep the vital shirt I promised to the winner. Ha ha
To repeat is very tough to do, congrats Man. heck of a team at the end when you need it to be.
Great Job Dave!
Old-Man
12/29/2015 5:08pm
Do I get anything for winning Reg. season? Har! had a good time and you did a good job Jason. Look forward to next season with a couple changes.
One being where we have it, Other is cutting the field to twelve or even better Ten.
Old-Man
12/29/2015 5:11pm
AHRMA361 wrote:
Ahem. Even though you are interrupting my Loretta's watching, just wanted to say: I am IN. Redemption will be MINE! I guess I will have to...
Ahem. Even though you are interrupting my Loretta's watching, just wanted to say:

I am IN.

Redemption will be MINE!

I guess I will have to go double-or-nothing with Old-Man this year.

No preference to any particular service because I dislike them all equally.
Guess we settled that, Really thought we would play one another at least twice but when we expanded to 50 teams I should have spoken up and said whoever gets further in the standings.

No Biggy it was FUN!
jasonv43
12/29/2015 6:29pm
Love the PPR format. What do you guys think about making it a 2 QB league? Definitely 10-12 man league for sure next year. I'd be ok with going back to NFL instead of ESPN as well. I'm open to suggestions for scoring. Need to fine tune that a little more.

Congrats to everybody and thanks for playing. Can't believe it's over already. Wish I could get into the SX fantasy leagues but they are just not as fun for some reason.

Congrats FLmxer!!!

BACK - TO - BACK

JoJmoto
12/30/2015 6:49am
ok I'm confused... I actually finished the season 11-5, the ONLY team to do so,,, and I finish 5th???!!! WTF, how does this compute?

So from what I see, you can squeak by through the season and just make it in to playoffs and still win the season? Nothing against Flmxer, he did beat me during season when I had two player leave with injuries during the game. But I'm a little confused how the best two teams in the league are 4-5th on the season..
JoJmoto
12/30/2015 7:01am
I did enjoy the PPR league style of play however, I disagree with how the playoffs are set up. I just found where the teams were in a bracket style format and I lost to Dave that first week.. but won the last two games so I still dont understand how I finished 5th OA..
FLmxer
Fantasy
905th
12/30/2015 9:52am
JoJmoto wrote:
ok I'm confused... I actually finished the season 11-5, the ONLY team to do so,,, and I finish 5th???!!! WTF, how does this compute? So from...
ok I'm confused... I actually finished the season 11-5, the ONLY team to do so,,, and I finish 5th???!!! WTF, how does this compute?

So from what I see, you can squeak by through the season and just make it in to playoffs and still win the season? Nothing against Flmxer, he did beat me during season when I had two player leave with injuries during the game. But I'm a little confused how the best two teams in the league are 4-5th on the season..
I won the season a few years in a row and then taken out in the first round of playoffs each time by the lowest ranked person to make the play offs. In one of my other leagues there is two divisions and the winner of each division gets a bye week for first round of playoffs. Otherwise it doesn't matter how you finish during regular season as long as it is enough to make the play offs. Then it's illimination bracket.
yak651
Fantasy
192nd
12/30/2015 12:52pm
JoJmoto wrote:
I did enjoy the PPR league style of play however, I disagree with how the playoffs are set up. I just found where the teams were...
I did enjoy the PPR league style of play however, I disagree with how the playoffs are set up. I just found where the teams were in a bracket style format and I lost to Dave that first week.. but won the last two games so I still dont understand how I finished 5th OA..
Congrats FLmxer! JoJmoto, just like the NFL, as long as you get invited to the playoffs that's when it matters...The changes I would propose is 6pts for QB TD's, start 1 WR, 1 RB and then have 3 flex ~ that way if you want to stock up on WR instead of RB you can still field a winnable line up.
jasonv43
12/30/2015 6:54pm
JoJmoto wrote:
I did enjoy the PPR league style of play however, I disagree with how the playoffs are set up. I just found where the teams were...
Once we back it down to 10-12 teams there will be a first round bye. This year we had way too many teams. LIve and learn.
JoJmoto
12/31/2015 5:44am
Man I hate loosing!! haha

Well, congrats to you Dave, you played it right and I cannot take anything away from you! You did beat me when it really mattered.

.... But I still had the best team in the league !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hehe..
Old-Man
12/31/2015 10:09am
JoJmoto wrote:
Man I hate loosing!! haha Well, congrats to you Dave, you played it right and I cannot take anything away from you! You did beat me...

Well, congrats to you Dave, you played it right and I cannot take anything away from you! You did beat me when it really mattered.

Well, If we're going by records I did too..Woohoo
Good Job Dave!
JoJmoto
12/31/2015 7:02pm
JoJmoto wrote:
Man I hate loosing!! haha Well, congrats to you Dave, you played it right and I cannot take anything away from you! You did beat me...

Old-Man wrote:
Well, If we're going by records I did too..Woohoo
Good Job Dave!
haha.. I know Old Man, you and I were kill'in it this season, sans a few unexpected in game injuries and such!
Old-Man
12/31/2015 9:20pm
On another note, did any of you guys win your other league?....
I did..YEAH!

That was in the NFL League which I prefer over ESPN NFL Fantasy
I'm in vote of either NFL or Yahoo.. both are better IMO.

Still had a great season considering I did as well as I did with Puter picks. I bet I wouldn't have done as good making the picks myself. I do know I would have went after Luck and DeMarco Murray which we now know Luck was a dud and Murray was average.

With Ten teams that leaves a lot of room for improvement VIA the bench which IMO Fantasy Football is all about
Happy new Year Have a safe one.
DownSouth
1/3/2016 10:47am Edited Date/Time 1/3/2016 10:54am
What is going on Bellicheck? I am in week 2 of my championship game and have Tom Brady and Gronk anchoring my team. The Pats have only thrown the ball 2 times and we are at the 8 min mark of the second quarter.

And to make matters worse all the experts said that Kirk Cousins was not going to play much or at all today...he has 3 TD's already. Angry
DownSouth
1/3/2016 11:31am Edited Date/Time 1/3/2016 11:35am
I do not either. This one is an ESPN.com league with a a bunch of strangers that I was in just to run through a live draft to prepare for the Vital league draft. Until this year I have never been in a a league that has 2 playoffs rounds consisting of 4 weeks counting the best combined score over two games in each payoff round.

I led after last week 110 to 107 going into todays game, at the moment I am behind 26 to 44.

Brady and Gronk better bust out in the second half if I have any hope.
DownSouth
1/3/2016 12:53pm Edited Date/Time 1/3/2016 12:56pm
Brady and Gronk have been awful today. 6 points combined. Sick 3 min to go in the 4th quarter.

This morning I dropped Kirk Cousins and picked up Drew Brees. I would have been far better off if I had used either one of them over Brady today.

The only thing saving me is that Deangelo Williams went out early for my opponent with a bad ankle so I still have a chance for the championship title but it looks like a close finish is in the works.
DownSouth
1/3/2016 6:32pm Edited Date/Time 1/3/2016 6:33pm
Well I managed to squeak out a win in my "other league" in the final championship round despite Brady and Gronks awful days. 'Brady's Ball Boys' were able to avoid being deflated.

The other guy had some bad luck with Deangelo Williams going out hurt and bad days from Brandin Cooks and Amari Cooper. Every time this year in both leagues whenever I was up against Cooks he went for nearly 20 points and killed me. Finally he had a bad day and I survived.

Post a reply to: 2015 Vitalmx Fantasy Football

The Latest