12 year old arrested for Omaha murder

lostboy819
Fantasy
1442nd
Edited Date/Time 7/12/2015 8:57pm

All involved

http://abcnews.go.com/US/12-year-arrested-connection-deadly-omaha-shoot…

A 12-year-old suspect was arrested Tuesday night in Minneapolis, Minnesota, in connection with a deadly shooting in Omaha, Nebraska, officials told ABC News today.

Jarrell Milton will be charged with first-degree murder alongside 15-year-old Shuntayvious Primes-Willis and his 17-year-old brother, Jamar E. Milton, police said.

All three are being charged as adults, the Douglas County Attorney’s office confirmed.

Omaha Police Officer Killed Just Hours Before Maternity Leave
Dispatch Audio Captures Dramatic Moments After Omaha Officer's Fatal Shooting
The three suspects allegedly got Jamymell Ray, 31, to meet them at the northeast corner of Miller Park in North Omaha for a marijuana deal on June 29, Douglas County Attorney Don Kleine told ABC affiliate KETV.

"All three suspects had guns. There were shell casings from two different types of guns at the scene," Kleine told KETV.

The three juveniles allegedly attempted a robbery during the drug deal and shot Ray at close range, police said. Ray died from his injures at Nebraska Medical Center, police said.

Bond was denied for both Primes-Willis and Jamar Milton, authorities said, adding that a preliminary hearing for both has been scheduled for July 31. It was not immediately clear whether the three suspects had attorneys.

Charles Fisher, 30, who was with Ray, was also injured in the shooting and taken to Creighton Hospital, police said.

"When you're sitting in a courtroom with someone who's in grade school, in effect, charged with this kind of a crime, it really shocks everyone," Kleine told KETV. "There is no question in my mind that there are gang connections."

The U.S. Marshals Service Metro Fugitive Task Force got information about Jarrell Milton's whereabouts in Minneapolis and arrested him "without incident" just before midnight last night, U.S. Marshals Service spokesperson Chris White told ABC News today.

Jarrell Milton has family connections in Minneapolis, White said, but could not comment further on the suspect's connection to Minneapolis.

Jarrell Milton will go through court proceedings in Minneapolis before being extradited back to Omaha, White said.

Authorities are still investigating how the 12-year-old got from Omaha to Minneapolis, and White said authorities know he did not get there himself.

"It's a difficult thing to wrap your head around," White said. "We have arrested kids under 16 for homicide, so this is not the first time, but this is definitely the youngest arrest and it has the most unique circumstances."
|
newmann
7/8/2015 5:32pm
Was wondering if they found him yet. Damn shame. You know the 12 year old was put up to it by the older kids but the fact that teens are out murdering people just makes you shake your head.
Sully
7/8/2015 5:41pm
We should just start a "black crime" forum for you guys so you can inform us daily of these things. TongueTongueTongue
The thread title I read was "12 year old arrested for Omaha murder" what did the one you read say? From reading some of your posts over the last couple of days, it seems you're the one who's enamored with race.

The Shop

7/8/2015 7:13pm
We should just start a "black crime" forum for you guys so you can inform us daily of these things. TongueTongueTongue
I heard there used to be a white crime forum but they deleted it due to inactivity.
7/8/2015 8:02pm
Whats the matter....you another in denial of the truth that this type of thing is and has always been a problem in minority culture? Some people are sick of it, doesnt sound like you are though..?
whats really shitty is the PC police like yourself will make some snyed condesending remark about "pointing it out" that they happen to be black.

If you are afraid to identify a problem how do you fix it? Or are you another that will just turn the other way and dont look because ? After all the person they shot and killed wasnt anyone you knew.
lostboy819
Fantasy
1442nd
7/8/2015 8:22pm
newmann wrote:
Was wondering if they found him yet. Damn shame. You know the 12 year old was put up to it by the older kids but the...
Was wondering if they found him yet. Damn shame. You know the 12 year old was put up to it by the older kids but the fact that teens are out murdering people just makes you shake your head.
Caught him is Minneapolis
Crash82
Fantasy
2036th
7/8/2015 8:42pm
Wonder why the race of the victim isn't important to the media in this murder?
mxb2
7/8/2015 8:44pm
Whats the matter....you another in denial of the truth that this type of thing is and has always been a problem in minority culture? Some people...
Whats the matter....you another in denial of the truth that this type of thing is and has always been a problem in minority culture? Some people are sick of it, doesnt sound like you are though..?
whats really shitty is the PC police like yourself will make some snyed condesending remark about "pointing it out" that they happen to be black.

If you are afraid to identify a problem how do you fix it? Or are you another that will just turn the other way and dont look because ? After all the person they shot and killed wasnt anyone you knew.
Because he is racist., just double standards
MotoMo165
7/8/2015 9:25pm
If we actually wanted to lower the crime rates from minorities', then we would attempt to improve these poor areas where the crime rate is high. instead, you have more gun and liquor stores popping up in these areas. Until then, these sorta crimes will continue. Now, we're back to square one, black vs white.

That said, glad that little fucker is getting jailed. Along with the others.
7/8/2015 11:18pm
Improving ones situation comes from within. These "people" will never live civilized lives, no matter how many second chances they are given, or amount of aid afforded to them. Im not going to paint the entire race with one broad stroke, but we all know that the majority of them are animals, nothing more. If they havnt made somthing of themselves by now, with the infinite resources and privledge they are given over other groups, they never will.
7/9/2015 7:01am
Whats the matter....you another in denial of the truth that this type of thing is and has always been a problem in minority culture? Some people...

No I don't deny that black people commit crimes disproportionate to their population. I work in Washington DC and live pretty near Baltimore, I know all about it. A black kid knifed a white guy here on 4th of July in the middle of a Saturday afternoon on a downtown train for his cellphone. Stabbed him 20 times and stomped him until he was dead. He had just been released from jail the day before.

I don't see anybody here proposing anything that would solve the problem, either. Sometimes it's posting about black people fucking up, and comments about "animals" etc (see the post above this). I'm not here to police anybody, which I can't do anyhow.

I would say the issues in the black community are very complex and can't be fixed by police or politicians. It's really a societal and cultural problem. The US drug war caused the rise of gangs, for instance. Some guy here was just trying to buy some weed and ended up shot because he had to buy it on the street from shady people. Maybe if we didn't have stupid drug laws he could have bought it legally and these assholes would not have a corner on the business.
hvaughn88
7/9/2015 7:04am

No I don't deny that black people commit crimes disproportionate to their population. I work in Washington DC and live pretty near Baltimore, I know all...
No I don't deny that black people commit crimes disproportionate to their population. I work in Washington DC and live pretty near Baltimore, I know all about it. A black kid knifed a white guy here on 4th of July in the middle of a Saturday afternoon on a downtown train for his cellphone. Stabbed him 20 times and stomped him until he was dead. He had just been released from jail the day before.

I don't see anybody here proposing anything that would solve the problem, either. Sometimes it's posting about black people fucking up, and comments about "animals" etc (see the post above this). I'm not here to police anybody, which I can't do anyhow.

I would say the issues in the black community are very complex and can't be fixed by police or politicians. It's really a societal and cultural problem. The US drug war caused the rise of gangs, for instance. Some guy here was just trying to buy some weed and ended up shot because he had to buy it on the street from shady people. Maybe if we didn't have stupid drug laws he could have bought it legally and these assholes would not have a corner on the business.
Couldn't he just not buy weed?
IWreckALot
7/9/2015 7:26am

No I don't deny that black people commit crimes disproportionate to their population. I work in Washington DC and live pretty near Baltimore, I know all...

hvaughn88 wrote:
Allowing illegal substances is not a good solution. Remove the weed law, and the next murdered victim gets killed for the next illegal drug. And beyond weed, drugs become flat out deadly and shouldn't be legalized. I actually don't disagree with much of anything else he said in that particular post.

Very difficult for me to understand the gang lifestyle.
7/9/2015 7:34am

hvaughn88 wrote:
IWreckALot wrote:
Allowing illegal substances is not a good solution. Remove the weed law, and the next murdered victim gets killed for the next illegal drug. And beyond...
Allowing illegal substances is not a good solution. Remove the weed law, and the next murdered victim gets killed for the next illegal drug. And beyond weed, drugs become flat out deadly and shouldn't be legalized. I actually don't disagree with much of anything else he said in that particular post.

The two issues are actually related because the drug laws were originally about immigrants and a campaign of falsehoods by the government that weed made people violent. You also have some extremely powerful lobbying from alcohol and prescription drug companies. But luckily the US seems to be coming around and realizing that making a plant illegal is silly.
7/9/2015 7:48am
newmann wrote:
Was wondering if they found him yet. Damn shame. You know the 12 year old was put up to it by the older kids but the...
They need a dad, a mom and a set schedule.

But no, kids are running streets all hours of the day and night, drinking, smoking. Not givin' AF. Acting hard, emulating thugs. Chasing their NWA records dreams......
hvaughn88
7/9/2015 8:08am
hvaughn88 wrote:
IWreckALot wrote:
Allowing illegal substances is not a good solution. Remove the weed law, and the next murdered victim gets killed for the next illegal drug. And beyond...

The two issues are actually related because the drug laws were originally about immigrants and a campaign of falsehoods by the government that weed made people...
The two issues are actually related because the drug laws were originally about immigrants and a campaign of falsehoods by the government that weed made people violent. You also have some extremely powerful lobbying from alcohol and prescription drug companies. But luckily the US seems to be coming around and realizing that making a plant illegal is silly.
I completely get that. And the argument for or against legality and the background for the law isn't the issue here. But my point is that you can insert whatever item/good/drug/etc into that scenario. For instance, I really like shooting guns. I just think it's fun. I would love to be able to buy a fully automatic weapon, or a bazooka, or a tank, yada yada yada. But there are laws against it, thankfully. As such, I can't buy those items without it being illegal. I would assume it would be pretty dangerous and my sources would have to be gang related if I wanted to buy one on the black market. Would it be safer as a buyer if they were legal and I could buy them from a reputable resource, sure. But it's not. I don't want to buy them illegally from shady people. So I don't try to buy them.
hvaughn88
7/9/2015 8:10am
newmann wrote:
They need a dad, a mom and a set schedule. But no, kids are running streets all hours of the day and night, drinking, smoking. Not...
They need a dad, a mom and a set schedule.

But no, kids are running streets all hours of the day and night, drinking, smoking. Not givin' AF. Acting hard, emulating thugs. Chasing their NWA records dreams......
I agree. I know this kid committed a terrible act, but I feel terrible for him. A 12 year old should never even be put in a position like that.
7/9/2015 8:34am
IWreckALot wrote:

The two issues are actually related because the drug laws were originally about immigrants and a campaign of falsehoods by the government that weed made people...
hvaughn88 wrote:
I completely get that. And the argument for or against legality and the background for the law isn't the issue here. But my point is that...
I completely get that. And the argument for or against legality and the background for the law isn't the issue here. But my point is that you can insert whatever item/good/drug/etc into that scenario. For instance, I really like shooting guns. I just think it's fun. I would love to be able to buy a fully automatic weapon, or a bazooka, or a tank, yada yada yada. But there are laws against it, thankfully. As such, I can't buy those items without it being illegal. I would assume it would be pretty dangerous and my sources would have to be gang related if I wanted to buy one on the black market. Would it be safer as a buyer if they were legal and I could buy them from a reputable resource, sure. But it's not. I don't want to buy them illegally from shady people. So I don't try to buy them.
The difference is that a gun or bazooka is a much more dangerous thing that can easily kill people.
The only thing in danger from weed is chocolate chip cookies and Doritos, unless you are talking about DUI.
hvaughn88
7/9/2015 8:39am
hvaughn88 wrote:
I completely get that. And the argument for or against legality and the background for the law isn't the issue here. But my point is that...
The difference is that a gun or bazooka is a much more dangerous thing that can easily kill people. The only thing in danger from weed...
The difference is that a gun or bazooka is a much more dangerous thing that can easily kill people.
The only thing in danger from weed is chocolate chip cookies and Doritos, unless you are talking about DUI.
Ok, you're obviously getting hung up on the actual item instead of the point i'm trying to make. Let me just do this and swap out guns and bazookas for chocolate chip cookies and bazooka bubble gum, since the actual item isn't the point. What i'm saying is, if chocolate chip cookies and bazooka bubble gum was illegal, it would still be sold illegally. Sooooooo, if i don't want be in a situation buying things illegally from a shady dealer, then I don't buy them. Regardless of how much I like chocolate chip cookies and bazooka bubble gum.
7/9/2015 8:50am
Improving ones situation comes from within. These "people" will never live civilized lives, no matter how many second chances they are given, or amount of aid...
Improving ones situation comes from within. These "people" will never live civilized lives, no matter how many second chances they are given, or amount of aid afforded to them. Im not going to paint the entire race with one broad stroke, but we all know that the majority of them are animals, nothing more. If they havnt made somthing of themselves by now, with the infinite resources and privledge they are given over other groups, they never will.
Thank you! Perfectly said! And Im sure millions of people in this country who are sick of dealing with and hearing about this kind of thing every day agree with you as well!

The idiots of this country dont understand this......that no matter what...we cannot help them, no matter how much another group tries to help or give them second chance. So the only viable option I see is calling a criminal a criminal...and treating them as such.

Ones like in the OP will never be anything more than a drain on civil society. So although it may in fact be a burden on this country to house them in a cage for the rest of their lives It seems a much better option then allowing "them" to keep repopulating and becoming a drain to our federal tax dollars in welfare/entitlements as well as a danger to innocent people.

mxb2
7/9/2015 9:05am
Always an excuse to do crimes, single parent , bad neighborhood, no job, culture, give it a rest, get a job , move out of the ghetto, dont do illegal shit, pretty simple.
mattmatt300
7/9/2015 10:10am
mxb2 wrote:
Always an excuse to do crimes, single parent , bad neighborhood, no job, culture, give it a rest, get a job , move out of the...
Always an excuse to do crimes, single parent , bad neighborhood, no job, culture, give it a rest, get a job , move out of the ghetto, dont do illegal shit, pretty simple.
That would require personal responsibility. Not gonna happen. Put a fence up around the ghettos and meth'd out trailer parks and let them have their own little Thunderdome.
IWreckALot
7/9/2015 10:52am
Damn. This family makes a good argument for forced sterilization.

Milton is one of seven children born to Iyanna Moss, 37, who spent time in jail for felony assault when the boy was a toddler.

Milton’s father, Javaris Milton, 37, is locked up in a Minnesota prison, where he is serving a life sentence for a January 2010 murder.
P
7/9/2015 11:18am
I heard there used to be a white crime forum but they deleted it due to inactivity.
Good wholesome 12 year-olds that didn't even have an older kid to coax them.

P
P
7/9/2015 11:28am
Here is another since there was such a lack of activity.

PROVO, Utah (AP) — A young woman convicted in a 50-mile crime spree that left one Utah sheriff's deputy dead and another wounded was sentenced Wednesday to 30 years to life in prison with the possibility of parole.
State Judge Darold McDade handed down 18-year-old Meagan Grunwald's term following emotional testimony about the January 2014 chase from the injured lawman.
Utah County Sheriff's Deputy Greg Sherwood told the judge that after he was shot in the head and fighting for his life in his police cruiser, Grunwald drove past him without stopping to help.
"She could have ran towards me, and I would have protected her with all my energy," he said. "Instead, she made the choice to run."
Grunwald cried during the hearing as she read quickly from a brief written statement.
"It's hard for me to ask for forgiveness when I have a hard time forgiving myself," she said.
Grunwald will get credit for the year and half she already has served behind bars in jail. At the earliest, she could be released in 2044, when she's 47 years old.

Prosecutors said Grunwald was a willing accomplice ready to do anything to stay with her 27-year-old boyfriend, including driving a speeding getaway car in the three-county chase.
During her trial, the teenager tearfully told a jury she was afraid to stop driving when the man she loved turned the gun on her and threatened to kill her family.
The boyfriend, Jose Angel Garcia-Jauregui, was killed in a shootout with police.
Grunwald was convicted in May of 11 counts, including aggravated murder, attempted murder, aggravated robbery and use of a controlled substance. She was found not guilty on one count of attempted aggravated murder.
The maximum penalty Grunwald could have faced was life in prison without parole. She was ineligible for the death penalty because she was 17 when it happened.
She was charged and convicted under Utah laws that allow an accomplice to be considered equally responsible for a crime.

FILE - In this May 8, 2015, file photo, Meagan Grunwald listens as the prosecutor gives closing argu …
Utah County Sheriff's Sgt. Cory Wride, 44, was killed during the crime spree.
Wride's widow, Nannette, said his family wanted Grunwald to have a chance at parole because she's young and might make something of herself.
"I'm going to be rooting for her to be someone better," Nannette Wride told reporters.
Before Grunwald was sentenced, Wride addressed the crying teenager in court.
"You are forgiven, and I hope, sweet girl, that one day you can forgive yourself," Wride said as Grunwald put her head down and sobbed.
The shootout and chase came after Cory Wride happened upon the couple's pickup on the side of a road. Garcia-Jauregui had a warrant out for his arrest and gave the deputy a fake name. When Wride grew suspicious, Garcia-Jauregui stuck a gun out the truck's rear window and shot the deputy as he sat in his police cruiser.
Grunwald's lawyer said she was a scared girl who trusted an older, manipulative man. Attorney Dean Zabriskie said as the couple fled from police through three central Utah counties, Grunwald was driving with a gun to her head.
Zabriskie said Wednesday that Grunwald survived her time in the truck because Wride stopped to help her, and she considers him her savior.
"Now she wishes she would have done something," he said. "She wishes she would have done something, even at the risk of her life."
Zabriskie said Grunwald plans to appeal her conviction
7/9/2015 11:53am
P, dont even get me started. I could link 100x more articles about black crime.

And no, this isnt some "societal" problem causing black people to act like animals. The hard to digest truth is that 200 years ago, we pulled these people out of the jungles and mud huts they lived in and plopped them into civilized society, and now are scratching our heads about why they act like animals.
mxb2
7/9/2015 11:54am
mxb2 wrote:
Always an excuse to do crimes, single parent , bad neighborhood, no job, culture, give it a rest, get a job , move out of the...
That would require personal responsibility. Not gonna happen. Put a fence up around the ghettos and meth'd out trailer parks and let them have their own...
That would require personal responsibility. Not gonna happen. Put a fence up around the ghettos and meth'd out trailer parks and let them have their own little Thunderdome.
Naw man, easier to use the poor poor me excuse for being a fuck up.
P
7/9/2015 11:59am
P, dont even get me started. I could link 100x more articles about black crime. And no, this isnt some "societal" problem causing black people to...
P, dont even get me started. I could link 100x more articles about black crime.

And no, this isnt some "societal" problem causing black people to act like animals. The hard to digest truth is that 200 years ago, we pulled these people out of the jungles and mud huts they lived in and plopped them into civilized society, and now are scratching our heads about why they act like animals.
Wow, just wow......................

How about this, why don't you fuck off? If you guys are going to post incidents to try and paint black people as this or that I should have the right to post photos that show how ignorant to the facts you are.

P

Post a reply to: 12 year old arrested for Omaha murder

The Latest