how much should i train?

thormx11
4/7/2014 10:21am
I've been drinking at least a six pack every night, and try to watch at least 2 hours of TV every night, seems to be working pretty well for me!
4/7/2014 10:24am
thormx11 wrote:
I've been drinking at least a six pack every night, and try to watch at least 2 hours of TV every night, seems to be working...
I've been drinking at least a six pack every night, and try to watch at least 2 hours of TV every night, seems to be working pretty well for me!
Lol ok
mark_swart
6/23/2014 6:29pm
I'm a new rider and I'm wondering how many days a week should I practice and for how long.
As a new rider you should ride as much as possible, but that's not too feasible for most of us.

Try to maximize your training on the days you can ride. Do a warmup, then pick a problem area or a skill to work on and do it over and over. Having someone to video or critique also helps analyze what you are doing wrong and you learn faster.

You can also work on things like sprint laps to build your speed or full-length motos to simulate race conditions. As I get closer race week I try to make my practice days more like race days in terms of running a practice and four full-length motos.

And cardio on the days you can't ride will help you.

There's a ton of good info on all of this on the web, but I hope this helps get you started!

Post a reply to: how much should i train?

The Latest