coolant oil leakage

Hello,
I am siddarth M senthil from Salem,Tamilnadu,India.I own a benelli TNT 25(BN 251) bike just 4 months old and clocked 5000 kms I use to see the coolant drops on th floor through the overflow tube after every short ride (approx 0.75kms or half a mile) some times I get two drops and some time get two more drops this would not happen on a long ride only for short rides,
Service centre people told me that no issues for two or more drops like they responded to me,

As well as I got leakage in the engine tappet(head) was about in 3500 kms and they replaced the gasket with new one. So kindly advice me to go with right one

|
colintrax
Fantasy
2363rd
7/24/2016 8:38pm
So it only drips coolant after a short ride? And it's dripping from the overflow hose?
7/27/2016 5:23am Edited Date/Time 7/27/2016 6:09am
colintrax wrote:
So it only drips coolant after a short ride? And it's dripping from the overflow hose?
Hello Mr.Colintrax,
Thanks for the reply.yes...After every short ride I got two more drops through overflow tube, if I rode a long run for at least(2.5miles) that would not happen as well as I done 2nd service about 1000 kms ago and o feel that overfilling of coolant caused that kind of issue...kindly share your views hope the coolant level not decreased above full level

Post a reply to: coolant oil leakage

The Latest