Plz help me with neck Brace!

Edited Date/Time 6/22/2015 3:11pm
Hi, friends, I need your help! I've got Alpinestars A8 and Bionic Neck Support. I have got a long neck and there is a problem with neck support fitting. Plz look at photos. I can touch the neck support with my chin and have a big range of motion backwards with my head, when I'm in at chest protection. And also I have a big gap between helmet and neck support. I think all problem is because I have a loong neck, plz help me!

|
Tpog496
6/16/2015 4:10pm
Might have to take a few diggers with no neck support and hope your neck shortens up, that's about all the advise I have buddy.
Kawisrok
6/18/2015 7:45am
The Bionic has an adjustment to make it fit more snug, have you done that? You can bring the back support piece in closer which should raise the support a bit on your shoulders.
imoto34
Fantasy
3174th
6/22/2015 3:11pm
Kawisrok wrote:
The Bionic has an adjustment to make it fit more snug, have you done that? You can bring the back support piece in closer which should...
The Bionic has an adjustment to make it fit more snug, have you done that? You can bring the back support piece in closer which should raise the support a bit on your shoulders.
Looks to me that the brace is too big? Maybe a smaller size shimmed down will sit high enough to make you feel safe.

Post a reply to: Plz help me with neck Brace!

The Latest