Looking to ride

DannyX1528
Edited Date/Time 10/27/2015 10:47am
Hello everyone. I have been wanting to race for so long but have never had the opportunity growing up to forfill this dream of mine. I feel that I am at the point in my life where I can finally take action and make the steps needed to achieving my goals. So I guess what I'm asking is what advice can I get for someone who has never even raced before. Where can I go to learn. Who can I meet that can show me the ropes with open arms. What youtube videos do I watch. What do I save money for. Is there an actual thing where people take on apprentices. Is it possible to even get a job working for a race shop. Any tips and advice would greatly be considered and taken seriously. Thank you for taking the time to read this.
|
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
846th
10/27/2015 10:47am
I see you're only about an hour from me. I'm still healing from back surgery but should be cleared pretty soon so maybe we can figure something out after that to meet up and ride.
I do have some more questions though.
Have you ridden before or are you looking to get into riding and racing?
Do you currently have a bike?
As far as working for a race shop is say the chances are pretty slim for most people. But it doesn't hurt to try and put in your résumé right?

Post a reply to: Looking to ride

The Latest