Knee Braces (Evs Axis pro vs Pod K8)

JioFunny
Hello... I have purchased Evs Axis pro. It is a good brace but i am having problems with Axis pro liner set and the straps. Oooh these straps. After like 2 months of riding they start coming off while you are riding and it is really annoying. What do you guys think of Evs Axis pro...any other disadvantages you have spotted... And tha same for POD K8. I know nothing about this brace but it looks sweet. Does it have problems similar to the evs? What do you like and dislike about it?
|
JioFunny
1/6/2017 6:46am Edited Date/Time 1/6/2017 6:47am
Since the time I posted this thread I have tried many knee braces on my leg.. such as POD K8, EVS Axis pro and Web, Mobius, Asterisk, Leatt, Alpinestars. MY conclusion is this.. Go with what fits YOUR leg better when you put it on in a shop! You don't even have to ride with it to see if it fits your leg. The one that will fit it better will be the one that will give you more protection and of course comfort when riding. What I don't have experience with is custom Knee braces, such as CTI and Ortema. I have met someone though who had custom Ortema made for his legs TWICE but didn't fit well for some reason and he bought POD K8 and fitted his leg perfectly.(This example makes my conclusion a bit more solid I guess). To me POD K8 does not fit well, instead EVS do. What I plan to do in the future is to try CTI custom fit myself. Though I have realized EVS fits my leg as perfectly as a custom would.

Post a reply to: Knee Braces (Evs Axis pro vs Pod K8)

The Latest