CarlinoJoeVideo
Fantasy
2298th
9/16/2015 7:20pm
All the new 250f's are very good and will fit you well. Any dealers close by? Which bikes do they sell? That will help when you need random parts for the bike.
Wic
9/16/2015 11:02pm
There are Kawasaki and Husqvarna dealers about 100 km from me. I know that 250f are great bikes, but I'm a bit scared about rebulids. Mechanics in my area are bad. Do you think that I could as example check valve clerance myself?
KMC440
9/17/2015 9:10am
Jeez mix in a salad Tubby.

Whistling
imoto34
Fantasy
3151st
9/17/2015 10:39am
Wic wrote:
There are Kawasaki and Husqvarna dealers about 100 km from me. I know that 250f are great bikes, but I'm a bit scared about rebulids. Mechanics...
There are Kawasaki and Husqvarna dealers about 100 km from me. I know that 250f are great bikes, but I'm a bit scared about rebulids. Mechanics in my area are bad. Do you think that I could as example check valve clerance myself?
With a laptop and tool box you can rebuild anything my friend. But you could check your local craigslist for a 250 two stroke.

The Shop

Wic
9/20/2015 3:01am
What do you think about KTM Sx-F 350 2013? My friend has one for sale. The bike is in very good condotion, 80 hours.
CarlinoJoeVideo
Fantasy
2298th
9/20/2015 6:42pm
Wic wrote:
What do you think about KTM Sx-F 350 2013? My friend has one for sale. The bike is in very good condotion, 80 hours.
That's a fun bike, but I think starting off with something smaller will be more fun. I came from DH racing when I was younger as well, raced junior expert. I find that a 125,150(KTM) and 250f are way more flickable like a mtb bike. The 350 and 450 are much bigger/ heavier machines. Most 250f's have more than enough power for your size and ability. Just my 2 cents...
JASON GROCE
10/1/2015 1:07am
If you can afford a new four stroke dude by all means get on. But in my honest (nobody gives a shit)opinion. If you really want to learn how to ride a bike fast learn how to do it on a 125!If you can be fast on a 125 two stroke you can be fast on any bike!! The 125 two stroke demands pefection like no other bike Ive ever got behind the bars of.The bigger bikes aswell as four strokes have all that extra power for you to correct your fuck ups with. You have the luxury of lugging the bike around,torque is a beautiful thing how nice to do everythingon the track in third gear just point and shoot. But take that same track take away all the torque all the laziness of the low end, and replace it with constantly working the clutch ,staying on the pipe ,cut the power in half now you're shifting your weight all over that bike what was an easy rhythm section followed by a 3rd gear 150 ft double.Now becomes a balls to the walls scrubbfest for momentom as your ass hangs off the back of the bike shifting to 4th on the face of the hit (holy shit guys cant you feel it ) now you're in the air sucking on the front fender and mashing that rear brake hoping to bring the front end down and all the while being stylish as a motherfucker smooth as silk baby. The 125 is an artform bro a true test of your skill as a rider and only then will you understand that every bike should be ridden like a 125 !!!!!!FUCKIN A !!!
JASON GROCE
10/1/2015 1:11am
If you can afford a new four stroke dude by all means get on. But in my honest (nobody gives a shit)opinion. If you really want to learn how to ride a bike fast learn how to do it on a 125!If you can be fast on a 125 two stroke you can be fast on any bike!! The 125 two stroke demands pefection like no other bike Ive ever got behind the bars of.The bigger bikes aswell as four strokes have all that extra power for you to correct your fuck ups with. You have the luxury of lugging the bike around,torque is a beautiful thing how nice to do everythingon the track in third gear just point and shoot. But take that same track take away all the torque all the laziness of the low end, and replace it with constantly working the clutch ,staying on the pipe ,cut the power in half now you're shifting your weight all over that bike what was an easy rhythm section followed by a 3rd gear 150 ft double.Now becomes a balls to the walls scrubbfest for momentom as your ass hangs off the back of the bike shifting to 4th on the face of the hit (holy shit guys cant you feel it ) now you're in the air sucking on the front fender and mashing that rear brake hoping to bring the front end down and all the while being stylish as a motherfucker smooth as silk baby. The 125 is an artform bro a true test of your skill as a rider and only then will you understand that every bike should be ridden like a 125 !!!!!!FUCKIN A !!!

Post a reply to: Bike

The Latest