wow.. no love lost for matthes from lil Hanny!

Wolfman
1/23/2010 9:20pm
rcannon wrote:
You should not talk about begin gay in your pm's and not expect others to repeat it. Now, wtf are you talking about and why would...
You should not talk about begin gay in your pm's and not expect others to repeat it.

Now, wtf are you talking about and why would I care about your pms??
Weak.
beamer
1/23/2010 9:29pm
What little respect for Hanny's talent (which isnt much), that I may have had left,......that pretty much tosses it out the window. Stick a fork in him once and for all.
Sandberm
1/23/2010 10:03pm
I like Mathes, but that was a pretty funny video.
BobbyM
1/23/2010 10:17pm Edited Date/Time 1/24/2010 2:02am
rcannon wrote:
Matthes is great and his podcasts are one of the coolest media things we have gotten in a long time. I hate to see Steve abuse...
Matthes is great and his podcasts are one of the coolest media things we have gotten in a long time. I hate to see Steve abuse for having the guts to form and share an opinion. Its too bad some of the other journalists wont follow his lead.
ThePipe wrote:
Your opinion doesn't count

You're one of those Mods on Thumper Talk that reads TT members pms.
So STFU
tt sucks ass

The Shop

adamdf
1/24/2010 8:51am
mxtryon231 wrote:
Actually, thumpertalk is probably the best place you can go to on the web for technical info on modern four strokes, they have some really cool people over there, and some really intelligent ones too, i have learned a ton over there and really like the site, if you actually own a bike, you might agree. Unless you know it all already?.......
`ol Ger
1/24/2010 9:09am
Hansen is a Jeff Matiasevich wannabee.
ThePipe
1/24/2010 9:42am
mxtryon231 wrote:
adamdf wrote:
Actually, thumpertalk is probably the best place you can go to on the web for technical info on modern four strokes, they have some really cool...
Actually, thumpertalk is probably the best place you can go to on the web for technical info on modern four strokes, they have some really cool people over there, and some really intelligent ones too, i have learned a ton over there and really like the site, if you actually own a bike, you might agree. Unless you know it all already?.......
You are correct

But it's the Clowns that run TT who make it a Dump
rcannon
1/25/2010 8:38pm Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 8:21pm
ThePipe wrote:
You read members pms and you know it, that's Bullshit
I dont know what I ever did to you, but mods cannot access pm's. If you were banned, it was for some public action as no one really cares what goes on in private....or has any idea what goes on in private.

Do you think a mod on this forum has access to private messages? If so, would he or she give two shits about what was in them?

If you are On the Pipe Racing, Ive actually sent people your way looking for vintage yz parts.
Brent
1/25/2010 9:18pm
Oh No, Im sure Matthes wont be able to sleep tonight with the horrible thought hanging over his head that a great kid and respected champion like Josh Hansen doesn't like him..
Lightning78
1/26/2010 12:13am
adamdf wrote:
I think Mathes has had lots of good things to say about Hanny, what he wrote a while back about Hansen was just his opinion, he...
I think Mathes has had lots of good things to say about Hanny, what he wrote a while back about Hansen was just his opinion, he was calling it as he saw it. Lots of other riders get criticized from time to time, it comes with the spotlight a lot of these riders are in. I am a big fan of all the guys, i appeciate TWMX, Hanny, and Mathes' contributions to the sport, i just think Hansen should forget about it and move on with it, it doesn't make him look so good to the fans imho when hes talking about hating people the way a school kid would. Having said that, good luck to him tonite, it would be really cool to see him get a win.
Yea he really does not like him......for sure

What I think is funny is name droppin going on in the video and calling him "Matthes" That interview could've been done in 30 seconds or less with what was needed. Droppin the Matthes last name like that is kind of lame since there are a lot of random people that visit the TWMX site that don't know Matthes' history with Josh or why there is even a feud a lot of people just visit TWMX here and there for race videos and photo's of what they missed that probably have no idea who Matthes is.....Steve please understand that I am not taking any sort of shot at you and this isn't at about you at TWMX or anything you do because honestly I think you do a great job and a justice to the industry.

It's just that we here and the small few that follow this sport so closely to know who steve is would understand that interview, but a regular guy would see it and for 75% of the video wonder who in the f**k are the talking about??? That might make Hanny look bad .... To a lot of people.

Interview just seemed too "indusrty" lingo'd .... I mean even a few chimed in here that didn't know about Steve being critical of Josh's career...... and Josh has stepped it up this year so there shouldn't be any hating on what he is doing now, it's just what happened in the past that is the issue. As a avg race fan you might interpret that a little different and that could be equally as bad for sponsors.....I say Donn should just let it die and quit pushing the issue

Post a reply to: wow.. no love lost for matthes from lil Hanny!

The Latest