worcs racing the future!

MK 105
1/24/2007 8:06pm Edited Date/Time 1/19/2012 11:26pm
I went to the worcs in az this past weekend and wow!
is was muddy but the racing is just as good as a ama national,
but with no ama,no rider egos, no $15 doller beers, no kook fans just racers watching racers throw down on a 50% track 50% offroad in a two hour time span. cant wait till round 2

go bobby bonds,jeff loop, bobby garrison!
|
Tiki
Fantasy
1774th
1/25/2007 9:23am
That Cross Country stuff is really cool. Actually more like MX used to be back in the 60's I would love to make it to one of those races for the amateur day.
MK 105
1/25/2007 5:58pm
Tiki wrote:
That Cross Country stuff is really cool. Actually more like MX used to be back in the 60's I would love to make it to one...
That Cross Country stuff is really cool. Actually more like MX used to be back in the 60's I would love to make it to one of those races for the amateur day.
tiki the next round is at racetown ca , I dont know where your located but your right about one thing it is alot how mx use to be.
1/28/2007 6:40am
Tiki wrote:
That Cross Country stuff is really cool. Actually more like MX used to be back in the 60's I would love to make it to one...
Hey Tiki I raced the Am day at the Payette Id round and they had us skip some of the super narly sections and it was still crazy. Those guys have monstrous balls,going pro moto speeds through some big terrain.No track watering either it is what it is and they have to deal with it.
there are some pics of the track at www.claypeakmx.com click on the photo link.

Post a reply to: worcs racing the future!

The Latest