white background sheets, can u buy them?

Drtbykr
Edited Date/Time 4/24/2015 2:56pm
If so where, small quantity?

I use grip sheets to place on the frame.

I'd try trimming my own rear fender sheets. Thanks
|
dadofagun
Fantasy
1962nd
4/23/2015 5:58pm
Factory Effex used to offer them a few years ago, came 3 to a set. Haven't bought any in years, but it's worth a look...
4/23/2015 6:07pm
dadofagun wrote:
Factory Effex used to offer them a few years ago, came 3 to a set. Haven't bought any in years, but it's worth a look...
Yeah, if you look on like motosport and search Factory Effex Universal Background Sheets they still carry them. They're listed as $10.99 for a 3 pack
lostboy819
Fantasy
1442nd
4/23/2015 7:39pm
That brings me back ! I remember when you had to cut your own back ground and stick on your own numbers and cover them with 100% clear. I was charging to do people number plates because I had a heat gun and a steady hand with a razor blade. I even remember when you had to paint your own back grounds because the fox ovals didn't fit some plates and you could never get all the creases out if the side plate wasn't flat.

The Shop

crf250pilot
4/24/2015 12:39pm
lostboy819 wrote:
That brings me back ! I remember when you had to cut your own back ground and stick on your own numbers and cover them with...
That brings me back ! I remember when you had to cut your own back ground and stick on your own numbers and cover them with 100% clear. I was charging to do people number plates because I had a heat gun and a steady hand with a razor blade. I even remember when you had to paint your own back grounds because the fox ovals didn't fit some plates and you could never get all the creases out if the side plate wasn't flat.
Me too, i remember going to the hardware store and getting a roll of kitchen cabinet shelf/ drawer lining because it was cheaper than the motocross stuff.
Falcon
Fantasy
798th
4/24/2015 12:44pm
lostboy819 wrote:
That brings me back ! I remember when you had to cut your own back ground and stick on your own numbers and cover them with...
Me too, i remember going to the hardware store and getting a roll of kitchen cabinet shelf/ drawer lining because it was cheaper than the motocross...
Me too, i remember going to the hardware store and getting a roll of kitchen cabinet shelf/ drawer lining because it was cheaper than the motocross stuff.
x2. I used to get the clear shelf paper and that worked like a thin, cheap sheet of 100%. It kept my numbers and my graphics on!
MT MX
4/24/2015 12:50pm
Look on ebay. I've bought yellow sheets for an older XR that I rebuilt/restored. Depending on the seller, hey are pretty reasonably priced also.

Post a reply to: white background sheets, can u buy them?

The Latest