when is AC's contract up with PC?

Crush
6/26/2016 2:49am Edited Date/Time 6/26/2016 4:06am
IceMan446 wrote:
Mike Alessi was just as talented at one point in his career. Never quite lived up to the hype. I hope at some point AC isn't...
Mike Alessi was just as talented at one point in his career.

Never quite lived up to the hype.

I hope at some point AC isn't in the same conversation.
Sure they both have 11 amateur titles, but they won them differently and measuring talent, well AC came out and won the first Sx he entered and 3 or 4 more for good measure before what has been bad luck....
Olson
6/26/2016 3:41am
He's improving and not rushing things, he will be fine.
Premix
6/26/2016 3:57am
Kids fragile. Mentally and physically.

Blue buffalo/slater skins if he dosen't start producing
Motofinne
6/26/2016 4:10am
He is finding the speed we expect of him but come on. You can't seriously say that things are turning around after he just crashed 7(!!!!) times on one weekend.

He has crashed every weekend right? The small tip overs, the emotional interviews. I wonder if he is falling apart mentally. But the positive thing is that he is healthy and he will have it easier in 2017 SX and probably win the title if he stays healthy.

The Shop

Crush
6/26/2016 4:50am
Motofinne wrote:
He is finding the speed we expect of him but come on. You can't seriously say that things are turning around after he just crashed 7(!!!!)...
He is finding the speed we expect of him but come on. You can't seriously say that things are turning around after he just crashed 7(!!!!) times on one weekend.

He has crashed every weekend right? The small tip overs, the emotional interviews. I wonder if he is falling apart mentally. But the positive thing is that he is healthy and he will have it easier in 2017 SX and probably win the title if he stays healthy.
He didn't qualify first or run up first for 20 mins of each moto at round 1, so he's improving.
mxjon454
6/26/2016 3:29pm
Outlaw815 wrote:
Just curious. Lot of good guys in the 250 class since he turned pro. I hope this isn't a contract year with the way his results...
Just curious. Lot of good guys in the 250 class since he turned pro. I hope this isn't a contract year with the way his results have been
IceMan446 wrote:
Mike Alessi was just as talented at one point in his career. Never quite lived up to the hype. I hope at some point AC isn't...
Mike Alessi was just as talented at one point in his career.

Never quite lived up to the hype.

I hope at some point AC isn't in the same conversation.
True but mike alessi couldnt ride supercross to save his life comparded to the other guys that were at his level. If mike wouldve went to factory honda or geico when he went pro i think he wouldve done better and maybe have won a championship or 2. Not to say he hasnt had a good career that 95 percent of racers will never have. I think with him signing to ktm when he went pro that they probably didnt put enough emphasis on sx and just let him focus on mx. Whereas maybe having that honda ride they wouldve put more emphasis on sx and it wouldve made him a better rider. And they probably wouldnt have let him get away with all those bonehead moves.
51xc
6/26/2016 3:38pm
mitch's words: i already seen him do it (winning). i only need to get him do it again.

Bodieg3
6/26/2016 4:30pm
Outlaw815 wrote:
Just curious. Lot of good guys in the 250 class since he turned pro. I hope this isn't a contract year with the way his results...
Just curious. Lot of good guys in the 250 class since he turned pro. I hope this isn't a contract year with the way his results have been
How many mx titles does cooper Webb have ? You'd think with all this heart he has he'd won mx every year .

Post a reply to: when is AC's contract up with PC?

The Latest