- 33916 Braaap14 http://p.vitalmx.com/photos/users/33916/avatar/c50_581f42ac62bc11e2926822000a1f9c9b_7.jpg?1358704170 http://www.vitalmx.com/community/Braaap14,33916/all 05/10/12 77 1 682
- 20677 scooter5002 http://p.vitalmx.com/photos/users/20677/avatar/c50_CR500004.jpg?1330659554 http://www.vitalmx.com/community/scooter5002,20677/all 06/06/10 42 1 1836
- 15118 526 http://p.vitalmx.com/photos/users/15118/avatar/c50_112776150_1241467529.jpg?1294190360 http://www.vitalmx.com/community/526,15118/all 05/04/09 16 6 470
- 537 MelonFan123 http://p.vitalmx.com/photos/users/537/avatar/c50_89154940_1278798186.jpg?1294177688 http://www.vitalmx.com/community/MelonFan123,537/all 08/20/06 3 29 5 1 388 2
- 10631 mxryder231 http://p.vitalmx.com/photos/users/10631/avatar/c50_629275138_1214345664.jpg?1294184813 http://www.vitalmx.com/community/mxryder231,10631/all 06/24/08 4 8 14 5 5 51 1
- 14562 TMV http://p.vitalmx.com/photos/users/14562/avatar/c50_87154860_1237312560.jpg?1294189655 http://www.vitalmx.com/community/TMV,14562/all 03/17/09 29 14 850
- 21364 egoman http://p.vitalmx.com/photos/users/21364/avatar/c50_102106960_1279650512.jpg?1294199091 http://www.vitalmx.com/community/egoman,21364/all 07/20/10 6 54
whats this button do?
He pushes it, and this plays over the headphones in his helmet. Usually when James is whippin his ass.
So Chad doesn't push it very much then.
scooter5002 wrote: He pushes it, and this plays over the headphones in his helmet. Usually when James is whippin his ass.
Maybe it is a James Stewart Eject button and Chad pushes it ALOT!!!!!!!
looks to me like the line from the hydraulic clutch coming from under the bar?
It got me thinking how nice it would be if bikes used remotes for shock settings. Riders could really use that as the track evolved through a race, mtb racing already has shock remotes. The technology isn't that far out.
It's prob for the GET system to upload info on the bike for data. Easy access small out of the way. And there is a rubber plug cap too.
What was George W. Bush wondering just before eating the "pretzel of almost death"? Oh, sorry I thought it was the Jeopardy game. How lucky we all have been that day...
You effin morons.......doesnt anybody recognize traction control any more.Call Erin, she can get to the bottom of this.
The "BIGGEST" thing in motocross.