whatever happened to this dude

bangmyhead
1/21/2015 9:31pm
It was a joke notice the jk. Notice that on my original post? I just wanted to update you guys on how my comeback has been...
It was a joke notice the jk. Notice that on my original post? I just wanted to update you guys on how my comeback has been since coming..

Why call me a "goon" or "idiocracy" and sling mud at a fellow human who shares a similar passion for our sport??

It just doesnt make sense.. the title was just a sarcastic attention grabber.. how intelligent must one be to figure that out?
its vital, dont try to reason with anyone that doesnt see it the same as you....

there is a click of about 7 dudes that circle jerk and get on their smartphones and macbooks and "rule the roost" of the forums GrinningGrinning
IWreckALot
1/22/2015 5:47am
WTF is going on here? I don't know who Jon Dillehay is. . . anyone have a back story? Or is this DDavis reincarnated?
Markee
Fantasy
1890th
1/22/2015 6:07am
I'd get a interview with wayneO if i was you.
huck
1/22/2015 6:11am
Danny Dolan just took his shirts off!

The Shop

Crash82
Fantasy
2036th
1/22/2015 6:15am
Oh I already know. Eveybody around is so gnarly at moto. I am nothing. I undertand.
ridge wrote:
You are such an amateur. You're supposed to sign up using an alias AND THEN start a new thread about yourself.
It was a joke notice the jk. Notice that on my original post? I just wanted to update you guys on how my comeback has been...
It was a joke notice the jk. Notice that on my original post? I just wanted to update you guys on how my comeback has been since coming..

Why call me a "goon" or "idiocracy" and sling mud at a fellow human who shares a similar passion for our sport??

It just doesnt make sense.. the title was just a sarcastic attention grabber.. how intelligent must one be to figure that out?
Don't get all serious man, I really need friends.
UpTiTe
Fantasy
4091st
1/22/2015 6:42am
Oh I already know. Eveybody around is so gnarly at moto. I am nothing. I undertand.
ridge wrote:
You are such an amateur. You're supposed to sign up using an alias AND THEN start a new thread about yourself.

This place has a pack mentality on the perceived weak, once one guy says something the douche followers will jump in.

You have a few that will rib you out of fun, then you have about 8-10 tools that will jump on board for the simple fact that douchbaggery runs deep in them.

call it insecurities call it small dick syndrome call it what you want, they're douchebags. Grow some thick skin and ignore them.
MXD
1/22/2015 7:28am Edited Date/Time 1/22/2015 7:29am
Looks like you're having fun riding your dirt bike. Isn't that why we are all here or did we lose sight of that? Ride on Dude!
tprice07
1/22/2015 7:57am
Well the guy is doing more than I have done. I don't hit freestyle ramps, it takes bigger balls than most people have on here. If you are serious about wanting some type of sponsorship I would recommend keeping it fun and play up yourself as a character....like Ronnie Mac.

Look at how crazy freestyle guys are these days, I wouldn't even want to dream about doing anything they do, it scares the crap outta me....so stay fun and play it up and act like a goon.
TannerMxer
1/22/2015 9:20am
I don't have the guts to do freestyle, but it is clear why you aren't sponsored. You're doing freestyle tricks that were cutting edge 20 years ago. As of now, there are 10 year olds doing crazier whips than the first video you linked.
jon.dillehay
1/22/2015 11:21am
TannerMxer wrote:
I don't have the guts to do freestyle, but it is clear why you aren't sponsored. You're doing freestyle tricks that were cutting edge 20 years...
I don't have the guts to do freestyle, but it is clear why you aren't sponsored. You're doing freestyle tricks that were cutting edge 20 years ago. As of now, there are 10 year olds doing crazier whips than the first video you linked.
Yes that video was filmed 6 years ago. Back then. It was still kind of a big deal for an fmx am..
ridge
1/22/2015 12:51pm
UpTiTe wrote:
This place has a pack mentality on the perceived weak, once one guy says something the douche followers will jump in. You have a few that...
This place has a pack mentality on the perceived weak, once one guy says something the douche followers will jump in.

You have a few that will rib you out of fun, then you have about 8-10 tools that will jump on board for the simple fact that douchbaggery runs deep in them.

call it insecurities call it small dick syndrome call it what you want, they're douchebags. Grow some thick skin and ignore them.
Maybe I do have to put a smiley face or a j/k after every post...

Why you so uptite, bro? (Lol, Smile , j/k)
superorbital
1/22/2015 6:44pm

bangmyhead wrote:
its vital, dont try to reason with anyone that doesnt see it the same as you.... there is a click of about 7 dudes that circle...
its vital, dont try to reason with anyone that doesnt see it the same as you....

there is a click of about 7 dudes that circle jerk and get on their smartphones and macbooks and "rule the roost" of the forums GrinningGrinning
Heyyyy....easy now. Every one of my posts ends with "Long live the Idiocracy" It used to say "Slayer Rules"
UpTiTe
Fantasy
4091st
1/22/2015 8:35pm
UpTiTe wrote:
This place has a pack mentality on the perceived weak, once one guy says something the douche followers will jump in. You have a few that...

ridge wrote:
Maybe I do have to put a smiley face or a j/k after every post...

Why you so uptite, bro? (Lol, Smile , j/k)
You're one of the guys who does it for fun, you're not a dick about it.
G-man
1/22/2015 8:39pm
This guy has nothing on Mr MotoDude. ...

He was the King of Motodrive. Smile

csym108
1/23/2015 12:00am
is that a serious question
fidiot
1/23/2015 7:01am
Pretty amazing to see you still ripping it after such a bad injury. I would have given up on bikes if that happened to me.

Ignore the haters. There are a lot of people on this forum with low self confidence. They bash others to make themselves feel better.
jon.dillehay
1/23/2015 10:36am
I did come from a moto background. Heres some of my other vids from 2009-2010.. i originally come from racing.. i dont call myself and an fmxer just ride tracks on the weekends for fun and a ramp once in awhile. I have a full time job as a machinist now..Jon Dillehay FMX 2: http://youtu.be/7R73iGsvCew
Shreddin the hills: http://youtu.be/YYiNF2nuZcU
No Ramps Needed: http://youtu.be/dHI4lxMlK7U

Shoupd have been born 10 yrs earlier.
jon.dillehay
1/23/2015 10:38am
fidiot wrote:
Pretty amazing to see you still ripping it after such a bad injury. I would have given up on bikes if that happened to me. Ignore...
Pretty amazing to see you still ripping it after such a bad injury. I would have given up on bikes if that happened to me.

Ignore the haters. There are a lot of people on this forum with low self confidence. They bash others to make themselves feel better.
Thanks man that means a lot. Good to know theres some cool sensable humans on here. Haha.
machine
1/23/2015 11:58am
UpTiTe wrote:

True..
rossi46
1/23/2015 1:45pm
was that a clip from Crusty 1 outtakes??
NV825
Fantasy
2730th
1/23/2015 1:50pm
jon.dillehay
1/25/2015 9:01am
I actually made it (invite only) to the Loretta Lynn's of FMX twice! 2010 and 2011.. Deegan put on the one in 2010 and Twitch put on the contest in 2011. Both were on a freestyle course setup at Pala Raceway and I did good. That was probably the highlight of my life but then after all that i took a lil break. Came back and broke my back ib the middle of a diff FMX contest in Texas and needed life flight. That sucked.. Sad

1/25/2015 9:11am
If you could find some type of time machine you could kill it at the 1998 X Games.

Post a reply to: whatever happened to this dude

The Latest