what is the best way to get into fmx ?

Related:
Create New Tag

mulisha09

Vital MX member mulisha09
10273 mulisha09 http://p.vitalmx.com/photos/users/10273/avatar/c50_629647698_1211842876.jpg?1294184200 http://www.vitalmx.com/community/mulisha09,10273/all 05/26/08 17 16 3 35 9 9

Posts: 38

Joined: 5/26/2008

Location: Bellefontaine, OH USA

5/27/2008 9:45 AM

what is the best way to get into fmx ?
im a little new to the entire fmx scene and im not into the entire raceing thing so i wana go into fmx....

any help?

Foster576

Vital MX member Foster576
3338 Foster576 http://p.vitalmx.com/photos/users/3338/avatar/c50_630827028_1221084891.jpg?1294181466 http://www.vitalmx.com/community/Foster576,3338/all 04/01/08 6 10 19 1202 2 3

Posts: 1221

Joined: 4/1/2008

Location: El Paso, TX USA

5/27/2008 9:46 AM

Oh wow.........

mulisha09

Vital MX member mulisha09
10273 mulisha09 http://p.vitalmx.com/photos/users/10273/avatar/c50_629647698_1211842876.jpg?1294184200 http://www.vitalmx.com/community/mulisha09,10273/all 05/26/08 17 16 3 35 9 9

Posts: 38

Joined: 5/26/2008

Location: Bellefontaine, OH USA

5/27/2008 9:47 AM

Foster576 wrote:

Oh wow.........

oh wow what?

aminkman

Vital MX member aminkman
1157 aminkman http://p.vitalmx.com/photos/users/1157/avatar/c50_hangtown_alessi.jpg?1304916091 http://www.vitalmx.com/community/aminkman,1157/all 01/03/07 2 4 32 470 8

Posts: 502

Joined: 1/3/2007

Location: Carmel Valley, CA USA

5/27/2008 9:48 AM

This should be fun

mulisha09

Vital MX member mulisha09
10273 mulisha09 http://p.vitalmx.com/photos/users/10273/avatar/c50_629647698_1211842876.jpg?1294184200 http://www.vitalmx.com/community/mulisha09,10273/all 05/26/08 17 16 3 35 9 9

Posts: 38

Joined: 5/26/2008

Location: Bellefontaine, OH USA

5/27/2008 9:48 AM

what do you meen by that?

Cygnus

Vital MX member Cygnus
208 Cygnus http://p.vitalmx.com/photos/users/208/avatar/c50_96780460_1279248218.jpg?1294177122 http://www.vitalmx.com/community/Cygnus,208/all 08/15/06 84 83 2 545 14030 44 9

Posts: 14575

Joined: 8/15/2006

Location: Hanover, CO USA

5/27/2008 9:48 AM

You need to know how to jump first.

well we ain't the smartest folks in the world...i mean we're fucking dirtbike riders for christ sakes.- BobbyM

If you chose not to decide you still have made a chioce.



Robert

Vital MX member Robert
193 Robert http://p.vitalmx.com/photos/users/193/avatar/c50_628946798_1216070504.jpg?1294177095 http://www.vitalmx.com/community/Robert,193/all 08/15/06 28 25 169 990 8 9

Posts: 1159

Joined: 8/15/2006

Location: USA

5/27/2008 9:50 AM

Definately gman

mulisha09

Vital MX member mulisha09
10273 mulisha09 http://p.vitalmx.com/photos/users/10273/avatar/c50_629647698_1211842876.jpg?1294184200 http://www.vitalmx.com/community/mulisha09,10273/all 05/26/08 17 16 3 35 9 9

Posts: 38

Joined: 5/26/2008

Location: Bellefontaine, OH USA

5/27/2008 9:50 AM

no shit ya i know that
i can jump but just not at the level i want to
but what is the next step?

Atown117

Vital MX member Atown117
9938 Atown117 http://p.vitalmx.com/photos/users/9938/avatar/c50_629967228_1209356917.jpg?1294183566 http://www.vitalmx.com/community/Atown117,9938/all 04/27/08 2 23

Posts: 23

Joined: 4/27/2008

Location: Bend, OR USA

5/27/2008 9:50 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/27/2008 9:53 AM

Give it more some more gas so you jump bigger. Then do a sick one hander then you will be in fmx fo sho. Oh did I mention to cut your fenders?


mulisha09

Vital MX member mulisha09
10273 mulisha09 http://p.vitalmx.com/photos/users/10273/avatar/c50_629647698_1211842876.jpg?1294184200 http://www.vitalmx.com/community/mulisha09,10273/all 05/26/08 17 16 3 35 9 9

Posts: 38

Joined: 5/26/2008

Location: Bellefontaine, OH USA

5/27/2008 9:51 AM

dude who is gman???
i swear i am a 17 year old that wants to learn a few tricks

why do you continue to say im gman?

oldfart

Vital MX member oldfart
235 oldfart http://p.vitalmx.com/photos/users/235/avatar/c50_mandelalifeU_1372655121.jpg?1372654146 http://www.vitalmx.com/community/oldfart,235/all 08/15/06 12 11 1460 19742 4 3

Posts: 21202

Joined: 8/15/2006

Location: Las Vegas, NV USA

5/27/2008 9:52 AM

He's gonna fit right in with the Mulisha crowd fer sure. Can't ride, can't jump, can't spell, he's a natural.

"It always seems impossible until it's done." -- Nelson Mandela

mulisha09

Vital MX member mulisha09
10273 mulisha09 http://p.vitalmx.com/photos/users/10273/avatar/c50_629647698_1211842876.jpg?1294184200 http://www.vitalmx.com/community/mulisha09,10273/all 05/26/08 17 16 3 35 9 9

Posts: 38

Joined: 5/26/2008

Location: Bellefontaine, OH USA

5/27/2008 9:52 AM

ha ya imm sure that they will bash me but owell im just looking for advice

kcadrenalin

Vital MX member kcadrenalin
277 kcadrenalin http://p.vitalmx.com/photos/users/277/avatar/c50_vital.jpg?1331584513 http://www.vitalmx.com/community/kcadrenalin,277/all 08/15/06 6 43 2148 23 2

Posts: 2191

Joined: 8/15/2006

Location: Turney, MO USA

5/27/2008 9:54 AM

"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet."

* Maj. Gen. James Mattis

mulisha09

Vital MX member mulisha09
10273 mulisha09 http://p.vitalmx.com/photos/users/10273/avatar/c50_629647698_1211842876.jpg?1294184200 http://www.vitalmx.com/community/mulisha09,10273/all 05/26/08 17 16 3 35 9 9

Posts: 38

Joined: 5/26/2008

Location: Bellefontaine, OH USA

5/27/2008 9:54 AM

you cant bash the mulisha they are doing shit that was once thought inpossible and are doing more crazy shit every event

huck

Vital MX member huck
315 huck http://p.vitalmx.com/photos/users/315/avatar/c50_2012062611083373499_1367941605.jpg?1367941438 http://www.vitalmx.com/community/huck,315/all 08/16/06 62 15 http://www.vitalmx.com/community/huck,315/setup 958 16146 54 50

Posts: 17104

Joined: 8/16/2006

Location: Mountain Home, AR USA

5/27/2008 9:55 AM

You must be a joke! Shouldn't you be in school?

The message posted above is most likely my opinion and shouldn't be taken as fact....

mx836

Vital MX member mx836
9598 mx836 http://p.vitalmx.com/photos/users/9598/avatar/c50_JESSY_NELSON_15TLD_28RIDER_2015_320x380_1471469915.jpg?1471469784 http://www.vitalmx.com/community/mx836,9598/all 04/02/08 6 6 31 4702 23 3

Posts: 4733

Joined: 4/2/2008

Location: ;, BFA

5/27/2008 9:56 AM

mulisha09 wrote:

ha ya imm sure that they will bash me but owell im just looking for advice

If you're looking for advice on freestyle, go elsewhere. Freestyle is gay!

mulisha09

Vital MX member mulisha09
10273 mulisha09 http://p.vitalmx.com/photos/users/10273/avatar/c50_629647698_1211842876.jpg?1294184200 http://www.vitalmx.com/community/mulisha09,10273/all 05/26/08 17 16 3 35 9 9

Posts: 38

Joined: 5/26/2008

Location: Bellefontaine, OH USA

5/27/2008 9:56 AM

i am in school

Robert

Vital MX member Robert
193 Robert http://p.vitalmx.com/photos/users/193/avatar/c50_628946798_1216070504.jpg?1294177095 http://www.vitalmx.com/community/Robert,193/all 08/15/06 28 25 169 990 8 9

Posts: 1159

Joined: 8/15/2006

Location: USA

5/27/2008 9:56 AM

I can't believe some of you actually think this is a real person.

flarider

Vital MX member flarider
3313 flarider http://p.vitalmx.com/photos/users/3313/avatar/c50_eibear.jpg?1311642471 http://www.vitalmx.com/community/flarider,3313/all 04/01/08 94 1 1136 33288 37 19

Posts: 34424

Joined: 4/1/2008

Location: Merritt Island, FL USA

5/27/2008 9:57 AM

Step 1: Buy a gun
Step 2: Load gun
Step 3: Aim at head
Step 4: Pull trigger





This great Nation will endure as it has endured, will revive and will prosper. So, first of all, let me assert my firm belief that the only thing we have to fear is fear itself. - FDR




"Grant money is not pork" - Rep Allen West

mulisha09

Vital MX member mulisha09
10273 mulisha09 http://p.vitalmx.com/photos/users/10273/avatar/c50_629647698_1211842876.jpg?1294184200 http://www.vitalmx.com/community/mulisha09,10273/all 05/26/08 17 16 3 35 9 9

Posts: 38

Joined: 5/26/2008

Location: Bellefontaine, OH USA

5/27/2008 9:57 AM

fmx is so much better then raceing i meen come on

give me a good reason why fmx is gay and your isn't...

Atown117

Vital MX member Atown117
9938 Atown117 http://p.vitalmx.com/photos/users/9938/avatar/c50_629967228_1209356917.jpg?1294183566 http://www.vitalmx.com/community/Atown117,9938/all 04/27/08 2 23

Posts: 23

Joined: 4/27/2008

Location: Bend, OR USA

5/27/2008 9:57 AM

mulisha09 wrote:

you cant bash the mulisha they are doing shit that was once thought inpossible and are doing more crazy shit every event

hmmm yes we can they make dirt bike riders in general look like jackasses.

huck

Vital MX member huck
315 huck http://p.vitalmx.com/photos/users/315/avatar/c50_2012062611083373499_1367941605.jpg?1367941438 http://www.vitalmx.com/community/huck,315/all 08/16/06 62 15 http://www.vitalmx.com/community/huck,315/setup 958 16146 54 50

Posts: 17104

Joined: 8/16/2006

Location: Mountain Home, AR USA

5/27/2008 9:59 AM

mulisha09 wrote:

i am in school

Then pay attention... You need a little help in the English department!

"STUPIED"...classic!!

The message posted above is most likely my opinion and shouldn't be taken as fact....

kcadrenalin

Vital MX member kcadrenalin
277 kcadrenalin http://p.vitalmx.com/photos/users/277/avatar/c50_vital.jpg?1331584513 http://www.vitalmx.com/community/kcadrenalin,277/all 08/15/06 6 43 2148 23 2

Posts: 2191

Joined: 8/15/2006

Location: Turney, MO USA

5/27/2008 10:00 AM

"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet."

* Maj. Gen. James Mattis

huck

Vital MX member huck
315 huck http://p.vitalmx.com/photos/users/315/avatar/c50_2012062611083373499_1367941605.jpg?1367941438 http://www.vitalmx.com/community/huck,315/all 08/16/06 62 15 http://www.vitalmx.com/community/huck,315/setup 958 16146 54 50

Posts: 17104

Joined: 8/16/2006

Location: Mountain Home, AR USA

5/27/2008 10:01 AM

mulisha09 wrote:

fmx is so much better then raceing i meen come on

give me a good reason why fmx is gay and your isn't...

One good reason...ok, here's one: "muisha09"

Next question.

The message posted above is most likely my opinion and shouldn't be taken as fact....

mulisha09

Vital MX member mulisha09
10273 mulisha09 http://p.vitalmx.com/photos/users/10273/avatar/c50_629647698_1211842876.jpg?1294184200 http://www.vitalmx.com/community/mulisha09,10273/all 05/26/08 17 16 3 35 9 9

Posts: 38

Joined: 5/26/2008

Location: Bellefontaine, OH USA

5/27/2008 10:01 AM

no not all do

todd potter dont make em look like a jack ass

the only reason you say that is because just cuz they dont fit in to the race scene that atomaticly makes them jackass's that make you look bad

mulisha09

Vital MX member mulisha09
10273 mulisha09 http://p.vitalmx.com/photos/users/10273/avatar/c50_629647698_1211842876.jpg?1294184200 http://www.vitalmx.com/community/mulisha09,10273/all 05/26/08 17 16 3 35 9 9

Posts: 38

Joined: 5/26/2008

Location: Bellefontaine, OH USA

5/27/2008 10:02 AM

so a good reason is because i like ulisha and fmx ummm no not a good reason dunbass

huck

Vital MX member huck
315 huck http://p.vitalmx.com/photos/users/315/avatar/c50_2012062611083373499_1367941605.jpg?1367941438 http://www.vitalmx.com/community/huck,315/all 08/16/06 62 15 http://www.vitalmx.com/community/huck,315/setup 958 16146 54 50

Posts: 17104

Joined: 8/16/2006

Location: Mountain Home, AR USA

5/27/2008 10:02 AM

mulisha09 wrote:

no not all do

todd potter dont make em look like a jack ass

the only reason you say that is because just cuz they dont fit in to the race scene that atomaticly makes them jackass's that make you look bad

Remember, the teachers actually know what they're talking about, listen to them!!!

The message posted above is most likely my opinion and shouldn't be taken as fact....

Atown117

Vital MX member Atown117
9938 Atown117 http://p.vitalmx.com/photos/users/9938/avatar/c50_629967228_1209356917.jpg?1294183566 http://www.vitalmx.com/community/Atown117,9938/all 04/27/08 2 23

Posts: 23

Joined: 4/27/2008

Location: Bend, OR USA

5/27/2008 10:04 AM

Actually yes they do because they get far more attention because of there gay freestyle crap in the x games. Then when people see how they act like jackasse on tv. They get a misconception of people that ride act like that so it rubs off on everyone that rides.

mulisha09

Vital MX member mulisha09
10273 mulisha09 http://p.vitalmx.com/photos/users/10273/avatar/c50_629647698_1211842876.jpg?1294184200 http://www.vitalmx.com/community/mulisha09,10273/all 05/26/08 17 16 3 35 9 9

Posts: 38

Joined: 5/26/2008

Location: Bellefontaine, OH USA

5/27/2008 10:05 AM

and your point?

Atown117

Vital MX member Atown117
9938 Atown117 http://p.vitalmx.com/photos/users/9938/avatar/c50_629967228_1209356917.jpg?1294183566 http://www.vitalmx.com/community/Atown117,9938/all 04/27/08 2 23

Posts: 23

Joined: 4/27/2008

Location: Bend, OR USA

5/27/2008 10:05 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/27/2008 10:10 AM

They're jackasses who make anyone who rides a dirt bike look like a jackass to any person not into dirt bikes.