what I've learned about sx this yr regarding villopoto and stewy

ak23
Edited Date/Time 2/16/2015 4:31am
I've learned that i love the racing even w/out these guys - i was totally bummed in the beginning of the year when i heard they would be gone - but the racing has been AWESOME!!!!! u never really know who's going to win now - the racing, the battles and the different winners - best year in a long time!!
|
Flex
2/15/2015 4:52pm Edited Date/Time 2/15/2015 4:53pm
2011 I think was the best year in history.

But sadly Stewart didn't win the title Sad so couldn't be that good for me lol
brimx153
2/15/2015 5:32pm
there has been three snooze fests of racing this yr , yes there has been some great racing ,but just cause there s different winners does nt make it better , best race last night was the heat , I say if villo and stew were there it would be even better .
bd
2/15/2015 5:37pm
brimx153 wrote:
there has been three snooze fests of racing this yr , yes there has been some great racing ,but just cause there s different winners does...
there has been three snooze fests of racing this yr , yes there has been some great racing ,but just cause there s different winners does nt make it better , best race last night was the heat , I say if villo and stew were there it would be even better .
No athlete is bigger than their sport. That said, Supercross and Motocross is always better with more talent. If Stew, RV, Hahn, Wilson and other injured riders were racing, the action would even be better. I still feel 2015 SX is incredible and action pack.
2/15/2015 5:41pm
good racing yes, cooper webb made me a fan, im pulling for dungey, but im definitely not into it as much as years past, stewart definitely brings excitement crash or win, hes always quading something that no other rider would think of, say whatcha want but imo its much, much better with him

The Shop

rmartin517
2/15/2015 6:25pm
Agreed great year. I would have to say though it's more exciting with Stewart. For that matter west coast with Malcolm too.
2/15/2015 6:35pm
bd wrote:
No athlete is bigger than their sport. That said, Supercross and Motocross is always better with more talent. If Stew, RV, Hahn, Wilson and other injured...
No athlete is bigger than their sport. That said, Supercross and Motocross is always better with more talent. If Stew, RV, Hahn, Wilson and other injured riders were racing, the action would even be better. I still feel 2015 SX is incredible and action pack.
Well put. As much as I am enjoying the racing, it would be cool to see all the guys out there.
wfo4ever
2/15/2015 6:57pm
rmartin517 wrote:
Agreed great year. I would have to say though it's more exciting with Stewart. For that matter west coast with Malcolm too.
I agree with you, James Stewart always makes it more exciting, miss seeing him bust out a move no one else is doing or busting his ass.
djc
2/15/2015 7:09pm
I have to say it's not the Same. Stew and villo bring an excitement to sx that others don't and especially James. Mainly because they are on another level then everyone else. I'm not saying there has not been some great racing but it's really not the same. James and rv can actually make passes and move to the fromt. Not if guys don't get a good start they end up in a bad spot

I would say rocsen and tomac are really the only guys to show that next level speed. Maybe canard also but yeah with reed off the pace I miss the other guys
timlake
2/16/2015 4:31am
rmartin517 wrote:
I can't help but think when watching now what different lines Stew would have been taking.

I know he's not the be all and end all of taking wild lines and quadding sections, but there hasn't been a single line this year that only a handlful of riders had been doing - that's what sets good riders and great riders apart for me.

When they mentioned that Quad that someone accidentally almost did on Saturday I thought we'd see something but nothing.

I agree with the OP though, the racing has been great. What could it have been with JS7 and RV though?

Post a reply to: what I've learned about sx this yr regarding villopoto and stewy

The Latest