well nick wey cost us a good race

jeffro503
2/7/2015 11:02pm
If he wouldn't of crashed, he would of won, if he got a start, he would of won, if he qualified better and got a good...
If he wouldn't of crashed, he would of won, if he got a start, he would of won, if he qualified better and got a good gate pick, he would of won, if the lapper didn't get in his Wey, he would of won, if he had a better bike, he would of won, if so and so wasn't injured, so and so wouldn't have won championship, if his mechanic would have topped his tank off he wouldn't of run out of of gas, and would of won, if he had one more lap, he would of won, if so and so would of submitted he TUE, he would of won.
Fucking.....spot....on Dan!!
andyman
2/7/2015 11:13pm
If he wouldn't of crashed, he would of won, if he got a start, he would of won, if he qualified better and got a good...
If he wouldn't of crashed, he would of won, if he got a start, he would of won, if he qualified better and got a good gate pick, he would of won, if the lapper didn't get in his Wey, he would of won, if he had a better bike, he would of won, if so and so wasn't injured, so and so wouldn't have won championship, if his mechanic would have topped his tank off he wouldn't of run out of of gas, and would of won, if he had one more lap, he would of won, if so and so would of submitted he TUE, he would of won.
So you are saying that Trey Cannard got lucky?

Great post! Smart man right there Smile
Scrubadub
2/7/2015 11:16pm
Trey did a great job of controlling the pace. He had plenty of reserve left if Kenny were to push him. If Tomac would have not fallen things could have been real interesting. That kid was hauling ass. Poor NYK was in the wrong place at the wrong time and certainly slowed Kenny for a moment but anyone who thinks Roczen would have won if it weren't for Wey slowing him down is dillusional.
Triton
2/7/2015 11:31pm
Only reason people are most likely mad is not cause Wey held up Kenny. It's cause Wey jacked their fantasy picks. Lol

The Shop

Olson
2/8/2015 2:16am
It's not the first time Wey is not able to move over when being lapped.
MaxPower
2/8/2015 4:32am
Maybe Kenny should work on his passing a little more. It's ok, I don't blame him
Crush
2/8/2015 4:43am
Does the blue flag mean move over, because I believe it does not.
kongols
2/8/2015 4:48am
Crush wrote:
It means hold your line, you`re getting lapped. Wey didn`t hold his line. Multiple times.
Olson
2/8/2015 4:55am
Crush wrote:
kongols wrote:
It means hold your line, you`re getting lapped. Wey didn`t hold his line. Multiple times.
Very inconsistent riding from Wey. He should be VERY used to getting lapped by now. Canard caught him in a corner, so no problem going high. When Roczen caught him he clearly went from outside to center line to inside. And when Dungey got close he just let go of the throttle and rolled at the line. Douche.
hvaughn88
2/8/2015 5:41am
Crush wrote:
kongols wrote:
Olson wrote:
Very inconsistent riding from Wey. He should be VERY used to getting lapped by now. Canard caught him in a corner, so no problem going high...
Very inconsistent riding from Wey. He should be VERY used to getting lapped by now. Canard caught him in a corner, so no problem going high. When Roczen caught him he clearly went from outside to center line to inside. And when Dungey got close he just let go of the throttle and rolled at the line. Douche.
Douche? Really? Sure, he made a bit of a bonehead move and it cost Kenny some time, but such is racing. I usually respect your posts but to call one of the riders a douche is pretty lame man.
Olson
2/8/2015 5:48am Edited Date/Time 2/8/2015 6:27am
kongols wrote:
Olson wrote:
Very inconsistent riding from Wey. He should be VERY used to getting lapped by now. Canard caught him in a corner, so no problem going high...
hvaughn88 wrote:
Douche? Really? Sure, he made a bit of a bonehead move and it cost Kenny some time, but such is racing. I usually respect your posts...
Douche? Really? Sure, he made a bit of a bonehead move and it cost Kenny some time, but such is racing. I usually respect your posts but to call one of the riders a douche is pretty lame man.
It was only a reaction. A tad bit exaggerated at the time. A bit frustatrated because I've seen similar moves from the same rider and several other riders in the past. I'm sure Wey has no bad intentions against Roczen and he doesn't choose which rider will pass him easy. And in hindsight where Roczen went for the pass on Wey was one of the hardest sections on the track to back off for Wey so I get it. I personally don't think Wey is a douche, but at the moment I thought the move he did was douchy. If it wasn't intentional, which I can only hope and assume. No harm done.
machine
2/8/2015 6:24am
mxb2 wrote:
The wey lovers will be in soon to say, he is funny and good for the sport. 3 ,2 1.
No kidding..lol, retire already, he's not Barry Carston...
Camp332
2/8/2015 6:28am
mxb2 wrote:
The wey lovers will be in soon to say, he is funny and good for the sport. 3 ,2 1.
machine wrote:
No kidding..lol, retire already, he's not Barry Carston...
New Jersey loves Barry Carsten!
holeshot100
2/8/2015 6:34am
Nick is a savvy rider. I have watched him over the years make plenty of passes on other lappers who keep looking back after they see a blue flag and start slowing down. Usually those riders are tired anyway, so the other riders have no problem with the "little rest period". The whole problem IMO is they start waving the blue flag way to early in many instances......as much a 4 or 5 seconds sometimes. I think Nick's mentality is to keep racing until he feels the pressure or actually sees them in the corner before he alters his usual line while maintaining his speed. Mafia pulls over for no one. Nick still realizes every point counts.
7eleven
2/8/2015 6:48am
Guys getting lapped are part of the track, it's up to you to navigate your way around. If a lapped rides checks up for you, that is a gift.
Congrats #41... That was an ass kickin!
#Greatdirt
olds cool
2/8/2015 6:48am
Maybe he thought he was being challenged for his position by someone else when he sensed someone (turned out to be Kenny) came up on him. Maybe he was afraid of backing off in that section for fear of being landed on? I dunno and don't really care one way or the other. I do know lappers are a part of racing though...
TeamGreen
2/8/2015 7:03am
Really glad I stumbled on to this thread!

Because, all this time I thought Trey won by being faster than Kenny (55 second laps versus 56).

Thank goodness for the collective genius in this thread.
Olson
2/8/2015 7:08am
TeamGreen wrote:
Really glad I stumbled on to this thread! Because, all this time I thought Trey won by being faster than Kenny (55 second laps versus 56)...

Because, all this time I thought Trey won by being faster than Kenny (55 second laps versus 56).

Well, calm down. The title says "well nick wey cost us a good race" not "Nick Wey cost Roczen the win". Huge difference. Roczen caught Canard several times. Didn't pass him, traffic is a deal of racing BUT IF Roczen would've got around Wey faster there COULD'VE been a fight to the checkers.
joeellis
2/8/2015 7:23am
KRoc didn't seem too disappointed. Fist pump at the end. Without a doubt he wanted the win and rode a good race. Trey was just more aggressive when he made the pass on KRock. Kenny knows this is a war and he picked up a few points in this battle. He is still in very good position and potentially has more potential for wins than any of the top riders. Time will tell. I for one hopes Elk can avoid the small mistakes that are costing home points. The top four guys should have a great battle the rest of the "wey".
joeellis
2/8/2015 7:26am
KRoc didn't seem too disappointed. Fist pump at the end. Without a doubt he wanted the win and rode a good race. Trey was just more aggressive when he made the pass on KRock. Kenny knows this is a war and he picked up a few points in this battle. He is still in very good position and possibly has more potential for wins than any of the top riders. Time will tell. I for one hopes Eli can avoid the small mistakes that are costing home points. The top four guys should have a great battle the rest of the "wey".
Hut
2/8/2015 7:44am
Bullshit
kongols
2/8/2015 7:47am
TeamGreen wrote:
Really glad I stumbled on to this thread! Because, all this time I thought Trey won by being faster than Kenny (55 second laps versus 56)...

Olson wrote:
Well, calm down. The title says "well nick wey cost us a good race" not "Nick Wey cost Roczen the win". Huge difference. Roczen caught Canard...
Well, calm down. The title says "well nick wey cost us a good race" not "Nick Wey cost Roczen the win". Huge difference. Roczen caught Canard several times. Didn't pass him, traffic is a deal of racing BUT IF Roczen would've got around Wey faster there COULD'VE been a fight to the checkers.
What he said /\
TheWells815
2/8/2015 7:51am Edited Date/Time 2/8/2015 7:52am
TeamGreen wrote:

Olson wrote:
Well, calm down. The title says "well nick wey cost us a good race" not "Nick Wey cost Roczen the win". Huge difference. Roczen caught Canard...
Yeah that's more the point I was trying to make. I was pumped that top jimmy learned how to get lapped though. I was really worried that he was gonna get in the way again. Maybe he can show the NYK his technique
500guy
2/8/2015 7:56am
Okay so lets see if I got this

1. Wey is the first lapper in History ?

2. Roczen was going to pass on lap 17 but no other time ?
GMalzee
2/8/2015 7:57am
Good thing Wey got in Roczen's way, he should be thanked. How lame would it have been if a rider from a Axis nation won on Armed Forces night.
Hut
2/8/2015 8:07am
500guy wrote:
Okay so lets see if I got this 1. Wey is the first lapper in History ? 2. Roczen was going to pass on lap 17...
Okay so lets see if I got this

1. Wey is the first lapper in History ?

2. Roczen was going to pass on lap 17 but no other time ?
Yeah apparently that was his one moment to make things exciting and he missed it due to Wey being out there breathing up all the white man's air.
MarkF
2/8/2015 8:43am
Didn't Canard have to pass Wey also? It's part of racing.
Juss
2/8/2015 8:55am
I don't think Trey would of let him around him either way.

Post a reply to: well nick wey cost us a good race

The Latest