tyler bereman

JonnyDH84
Edited Date/Time 8/28/2013 8:53pm
Does anyone have any info on this kid/results/has he won much at amateur level ? Is he more of a freerider? I see him in videos and he looks to be ripping but he doesn't seem to make many mains outdoors . I know dc and deft are big supporters of his but is he running out the back of his van ? He seems like a good kid and I can't find much info about him online .
|
rk601
8/18/2013 7:33pm
He grew up in the same area as me hitting the NorCal races (CMA stuff and GFI North). Mainly I'd seem him battle with Ricky Rinauro, Chris Plouffe, Topher Ingalls, and Dustin Pipes, all pretty good riders. There was a shop in Paso called Powerhouse that had Yamaha support for a little while. They sponsored a few pros like Eric Nye and Kyle Partridge, Topher and Tyler were on their amateur team I believe. His style was always sick, even from when he was on 65's and 85's. I remember that kid seemed to be so photogenic on his bike, every shot on the dude's myspace looked pro when we were like 13 years old.

He won Loretta's Collegeboy 450 in like 2010 or something. DC picked him up and he started riding with Hansen and Twitch and what not.

I'm fairly sure this year was his first year racing supercross. I saw him qualify out of his heat a few times. Overall pretty solid privateer now.
DocMarten
8/18/2013 8:33pm
the reason hes getting sponsors and video coverage is cause of of his image...

i beleive he made the main @ muddy creek this year..dudes def a good rider and will only get better

CSherman48
8/18/2013 8:53pm
Grew up in the same area as RK. Tyler is a cool kid! he has a lot of great supporters and alot of talent on a bike.

I love to see the kid on the bike. He just enjoys being on the bike whether he is on the hills or ripping the track.

Keep up the hard work T-Beer!

The Shop

yz414
8/18/2013 9:22pm
friends with the vurb moto boys +big whips = publicity

publicity + skill = sponsorship
NoGo
8/18/2013 9:25pm
he came to the amateur national game kinda late unless he was simply never featured before hand. but i only know him for his freeriding not his results.
wacker
8/18/2013 9:25pm
if you know, than you know. if you don't you will soon enough. he might not go the fastest around the track but he definitely is more fun to watch than the people in front of him. love watching that kid ride.
mmitoptech
8/18/2013 9:56pm
Fast ass dude. Takes it all in. Will only get better. Style for days. Not just free-ride.
seth505
Fantasy
1271st
8/18/2013 10:25pm
wacker wrote:
if you know, than you know. if you don't you will soon enough. he might not go the fastest around the track but he definitely is...
if you know, than you know. if you don't you will soon enough. he might not go the fastest around the track but he definitely is more fun to watch than the people in front of him. love watching that kid ride.
No doubt, love when he's at pala or any track when I'm riding.
EddieC
8/18/2013 11:07pm
He even makes crashing look good.

JW381
8/19/2013 12:01am
I didn't know who the fuck he was either, around December/January I started seeing him pop up in videos everywhere (mainly the Dirt Turd so I figured he was just some cali homie, which he kinda is, I guess.) and was wondering what all the hype was about for some kid who wasn't even making night shows, let alone mains.

But then I started watching him more, saw him in person at Seattle, and heard an interview with him and became a huge fan. He just loves to freakin rip his bike and is damn good and stylish at doing it. Just a chill dude that I wish I was half as cool as haha. I actually tried to grow my hair long after joining his fan club, but my hair grows out, not down, makes me look like some kind of pedophile.
JonnyDH84
8/26/2013 8:56pm
Thanks for all the replies the kid sure does have style and just seems to live for riding his dirtbike . Hopefully we will see him get some results in 2014 he always looks as though he rips every inch of every turn def a great rider to watch !
mmitoptech
8/26/2013 9:04pm
JonnyDH84 wrote:
Thanks for all the replies the kid sure does have style and just seems to live for riding his dirtbike . Hopefully we will see him...
Thanks for all the replies the kid sure does have style and just seems to live for riding his dirtbike . Hopefully we will see him get some results in 2014 he always looks as though he rips every inch of every turn def a great rider to watch !
Sometimes it's not always about results. Wink
JonnyDH84
8/27/2013 12:03am
JonnyDH84 wrote:
Thanks for all the replies the kid sure does have style and just seems to live for riding his dirtbike . Hopefully we will see him...
mmitoptech wrote:
Sometimes it's not always about results. Wink
Haha true but I'd love to see him up there
motokiwi
Fantasy
319th
8/27/2013 12:26am
Here's a cool article about his mechanic and him - http://vurbmoto.com/blogs/handcrafted-tyler-beremans-x-games-bike/14762/ [img]https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5338/9566852240_ee0a87a332_b.jpg[/img]
Here's a cool article about his mechanic and him - http://vurbmoto.com/blogs/handcrafted-tyler-beremans-x-games-bike/14762/

Rich parents? There is no way you can afford 2 full time guys + large workshop, hauler, 4+ bikes from making a few videos here and there.
JonnyDH84
8/27/2013 11:54am
Here's a cool article about his mechanic and him - http://vurbmoto.com/blogs/handcrafted-tyler-beremans-x-games-bike/14762/ [img]https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5338/9566852240_ee0a87a332_b.jpg[/img]
Here's a cool article about his mechanic and him - http://vurbmoto.com/blogs/handcrafted-tyler-beremans-x-games-bike/14762/

motokiwi wrote:
Rich parents? There is no way you can afford 2 full time guys + large workshop, hauler, 4+ bikes from making a few videos here and...
Rich parents? There is no way you can afford 2 full time guys + large workshop, hauler, 4+ bikes from making a few videos here and there.
Im sure I read somewhere his dad raced bikes and most of the family are into it in some way . I'm pretty sure he has got a few decent sponsors dc ,deft,spy,dbk, he might not be poor but I'm sure the sponsors make things easier for him . By some of the bikes I've seen him riding in vids I wouldn't exactly say he was loaded though.
Wiley
8/27/2013 2:22pm
motokiwi wrote:
Rich parents? There is no way you can afford 2 full time guys + large workshop, hauler, 4+ bikes from making a few videos here and...
Don't believe so. I meet him and his dad years ago at the shop we all rode for; Powerhouse of Paso Robles. His dad Randy is a cool cat too of whom has ridden for years and is a member of Salinas Ramblers. I believe Tyler simply has a great family and parents that did what they could do to support their son.

Powerhouse had a great program for the youngsters back then. They required that all of their youth riders provide school report cards and maintain a certain GPA to remain on the team. When I meet the Beremens, Tyler was a mini-cycle rider on this program (about ten years ago now). It's great to see these guys grow up and do well.
8/27/2013 5:47pm
TB is the SHIT. Probably my favorite kid to shoot with. He just loves to ride and that's what it is all about.

EZZA 95B
Fantasy
1151st
8/27/2013 6:45pm
TB is the SHIT. Probably my favorite kid to shoot with. He just loves to ride and that's what it is all about. [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2013/08/27/30026/s1200_RJS2697.jpg[/img]
TB is the SHIT. Probably my favorite kid to shoot with. He just loves to ride and that's what it is all about.

That's an amazing photo...Cool
g taylor
8/27/2013 7:07pm
Tyler comes from a great family and he is a great kid with a ton of talent. His professional career was delayed due to untimely injuries. Every racer has a few injuries but his came right before the amateur nationals and right before the start of his pro career putting him a few seasons behind his age group. Tyler does have a few amateur titles to his credit, his last title coming in the college boy class at Loretta's a few years back.

I can remember Tyler jumping a massive step-up at Dove Springs when he was 12 that most people wouldn't consider and chasing the little shit around all day in the snow. It was the first time he rode a 125 and it was lowered 2" so he could touch the ground. It's good to see him making a career on two wheels, racing or free riding.
rk601
8/27/2013 7:11pm
motokiwi wrote:
Wiley wrote:
Don't believe so. I meet him and his dad years ago at the shop we all rode for; Powerhouse of Paso Robles. His dad Randy is...
Don't believe so. I meet him and his dad years ago at the shop we all rode for; Powerhouse of Paso Robles. His dad Randy is a cool cat too of whom has ridden for years and is a member of Salinas Ramblers. I believe Tyler simply has a great family and parents that did what they could do to support their son.

Powerhouse had a great program for the youngsters back then. They required that all of their youth riders provide school report cards and maintain a certain GPA to remain on the team. When I meet the Beremens, Tyler was a mini-cycle rider on this program (about ten years ago now). It's great to see these guys grow up and do well.
The Central Coast was boomin back then before the financial crash and like every fucking shop going out of business. Power House moved into an old Kmart building, gave out free hotdogs and soda, had a ps2 so everyone could hangout and play MX vs ATV, and they supported just about fucking everyone in town from 85 beginners to dudes in supercross.

Tyler's family was awesome, I remember seeing his grandpa with him at races quite a bit, always very nice. I think they gave him just about everything they possibly could to support him. I don't believe they were super rich by any means. Templeton (where he lived as a kid) was a little motocross mecca for a while, Jessy Nelson, Topher Ingalls, Nathan Woods, Beau Barron, Jake Mohnike, and a lot of other pretty good but nameless dudes were always riding each others tracks and making each other better.
Grizz
8/27/2013 7:35pm
My favorite photo of Tyler
g taylor
8/27/2013 7:46pm
Grizz wrote:
My favorite photo of Tyler [img]http://cdn.motocross.transworld.net/wp-content/blogs.dir/441/files/2013/07/Tarah_Geiger_Body_Issue_838.png[/img]
My favorite photo of Tyler
Sorry Tyler. But that's some funny shit right there.

BTW, today's his birthday. Happy birthday Tyler!
JonnyDH84
8/28/2013 11:58am
TB is the SHIT. Probably my favorite kid to shoot with. He just loves to ride and that's what it is all about. [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2013/08/27/30026/s1200_RJS2697.jpg[/img]

Think I've found my new desktop background ! Awesome pic !
JW381
8/28/2013 8:53pm

The horns!

One of the coolest photogs snapping one of the coolest cats on a dirtbike. Bitchin'. Cool

Post a reply to: tyler bereman

The Latest